• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Dark Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas7340

After Sora defeats Riku-Ansem, he sacrifices himself to free Kairi's heart via using the Dark Keyblade.

When he does this, the Dark Keyblade is destroyed and releases all of the PoH's hearts.

If Riku-Ansem had used the Dark Keyblade to release Kairi's heart, would it still have been destroyed?

Also, after Riku-Ansem is destroyed, we see Ansem SoD in his true form. Could he have taken that form anytime he wished, or was it the result of being defeated by Sora?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
After Sora defeats Riku-Ansem, he sacrifices himself to free Kairi's heart via using the Dark Keyblade.

When he does this, the Dark Keyblade is destroyed and releases all of the PoH's hearts.

If Riku-Ansem had used the Dark Keyblade to release Kairi's heart, would it still have been destroyed?
I have no idea, I don't know if Nomura will ever touch upon this subject again so it might stay a mystery.

Also, after Riku-Ansem is destroyed, we see Ansem SoD in his true form. Could he have taken that form anytime he wished, or was it the result of being defeated by Sora?
Not sure, it might have been a result of acclimating to that body or he could do it whenever he wanted. I think it's the latter as he toggles between the two forms again at End of the World

Anagram

Banned
Isn't that keyblade supposed to be that "keyblade of hearts" people talk about? Not quite sure but I could've swore I saw that mentioned in a DDD thread somewhere....

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yes, it is the keyblade of heart.
Since it missed Kairi's heart, it was just as incomplete as the keyhole. If Riku had won and released Kairi's heart, probably the same thing would have happened, but I'm not sure if it would even matter. The whole purpose of the gathering of the princesses was to open the keyhole (which also happened when Sora used the blade against himself) so it probably wouldn't have made any difference, right?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Yes, it is the keyblade of heart.
Since it missed Kairi's heart, it was just as incomplete as the keyhole. If Riku had won and released Kairi's heart, probably the same thing would have happened, but I'm not sure if it would even matter. The whole purpose of the gathering of the princesses was to open the keyhole (which also happened when Sora used the blade against himself) so it probably wouldn't have made any difference, right?

Yeah, I suppose. What would have happened if the keyblade was complete. Wouldn't Xehanort be able to get ahold of the real Kingdom Hearts since there is two ways of summoning the real thing.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, I suppose. What would have happened if the keyblade was complete. Wouldn't Xehanort be able to get ahold of the real Kingdom Hearts since there is two ways of summoning the real thing.

Probably yes. Or at least he would summon it.
IIRC, since the keyblade war, either the X-Blade or the keyblade of heart (or even both?) is needed to summon Kingdom Hearts. But the question is, in which connection the KoH stands to Kingdom Hearts. We know the X-Blade is like a guardian, but we don't know about the KoH. And we still don't really know what Kingdom Hearts actually is, so who knows if summoning it would really be of use to him...

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Probably yes. Or at least he would summon it.
IIRC, since the keyblade war, either the X-Blade or the keyblade of heart (or even both?) is needed to summon Kingdom Hearts. But the question is, in which connection the KoH stands to Kingdom Hearts. We know the X-Blade is like a guardian, but we don't know about the KoH. And we still don't really know what Kingdom Hearts actually is, so who knows if summoning it would really be of use to him...

Maybe, Kingdom Hearts 3 will expand on the Key To People's Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back