• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued

And this is why they should put it on the Vita!

Jirachi

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued

so disappointing. while i do have the iOS version as well as DS, the iOS game was so much cleaner.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: Square Enix General

So I guess I can ask this here. A friend mine will borrow her copy of The World Ends With You to me this weekend. So my question is this: I played KH3D before TWEWY, and well, I know one really big spoiler about Joshua. The Joshua thing is luckily the only thing I know, but do you guys think that has ruined the game for me?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So I guess I can ask this here. A friend mine will borrow her copy of The World Ends With You to me this weekend. So my question is this: I played KH3D before TWEWY, and well, I know one really big spoiler about Joshua. The Joshua thing is luckily the only thing I know, but do you guys think that has ruined the game for me?

What was the spoiler?

Regardless, it won't ruin the game for you. TWEWY is more than whatever spoiler about Joshua you know.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

What was the spoiler?

Regardless, it won't ruin the game for you. TWEWY is more than whatever spoiler about Joshua you know.

Glad to hear it! I have heard so many good things about the game, especially about the story,and the characters look interesting(they were created by Nomura if I remember correctly?) . The soundtrack also sounds really good. I don`t know much about the combat, but I guess I will find out this weekend. :) Really glad that I am finally able to play this game. Ooh, and I can play it with my 3DS!

fl9baf.jpg

The spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Glad to hear it! I have heard so many good things about the game, especially about the story,and the characters look interesting(they were created by Nomura if I remember correctly?) . The soundtrack also sounds really good. I don`t know much about the combat, but I guess I will find out this weekend. :) Really glad that I am finally able to play this game. Ooh, and I can play it with my 3DS!

fl9baf.jpg

The spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you have any questions about how the gameplay works, there are a bunch of us that can help. For some people it clicks instantly and for others it is really confusing. I personally think it is the only game on the DS and 3DS that really makes use of both screens to its fullest potential.

ANYWAYS! Enjoy playing! It is a great experience~

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

The spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
This spoiler is nothing compared to how many times this game throws you for a loop. One moment you're sure one thing is true and the next you think it might be best if you changed your mind VERY quickly.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You

Ohh, people in this site are so helpful and nice :) It is nice change from other pessimistic forums I usually write to.

This spoiler is nothing compared to how many times this game throws you for a loop. One moment you're sure one thing is true and the next you think it might be best if you changed your mind VERY quickly.

This sounds brilliant! So little similar to Bioshock: Infinte where I thought I knew how the story would progress, but then after awhile a had no idea how things would play out, and certain revelations changed everything about the world, and you had to think stuff differently.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Tfw no TWEWY2

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I managed to complete TWEWY yesterday and whoa, what an amazing adventure that was! Amazing plot with cool twist and turns. Amazing characters that you really care about and want to learn more about them. Really amazing music, Ishimoto is so good! The art style of this game is unique and I have never seen anything like it before. I am now trying to decide do I try to get the secret reports myself, or just read them online.
Also you were right, one spoiler about Joshua did not ruin the adventure. :)
Did you guys had news a year back of some TWEW event? Now that I have played the game I really would like to read it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Dont remind me. :frown:

Ugh no, stahp. Every time I see a post in this thread I get too excited in case a miracle happens and a sequel gets announced

If I'm gonna feel down about there being no sequel, I'm dragging all y'all down with me.

I managed to complete TWEWY yesterday and whoa, what an amazing adventure that was! Amazing plot with cool twist and turns. Amazing characters that you really care about and want to learn more about them. Really amazing music, Ishimoto is so good! The art style of this game is unique and I have never seen anything like it before. I am now trying to decide do I try to get the secret reports myself, or just read them online.
Also you were right, one spoiler about Joshua did not ruin the adventure. :)
Did you guys had news a year back of some TWEW event? Now that I have played the game I really would like to read it.

I'm glad you liked it! Welcome to the official TWEWY love club. Now you too may join in on the "where be that TWEWY2 Square?" train that all of us have been on since like, 2007 (Is that when it even released?)

Is any one else kind of afraid of TWEWY just kind of... fading into obscurity/cult classic status? Like, yeah I'm glad they haven't hella milked the series but like damn, the game did really well commercially and reception-wise that I'm slightly peeved at the lack of another entry (especially after that damn secret ending from the iOS port). But like, it's almost been ten years, and I feel like another generation of gamers may not even play this wonderful gem of a game and it will eventually just be that "cult classic but not popular anymore" franchise that then Square will be like "lol can't make a sequel now there's no one to buy it," which is why I think they should either do a sequel now or a TWEWY 3DS remake.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Prayer circle for TWEWY2.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nomura gave us FFVII. He will guide Kando and other Ito and whoever else into giving us this gift. I believe in SE. Anything is possible now. WE ARE GETTING NIER 2 LIKE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I'm glad you liked it! Welcome to the official TWEWY love club. Now you too may join in on the "where be that TWEWY2 Square?"
I am honored to join such a long time lasting club! :D A sequel would be rather interesting, but I am not sure on what direction they could take the story? Was there some sort of a teaser of sequal thou?

I love all those twist and turns the story had to offer, and I some parts the story git pretty deep. Talking about human communication, individualism and etc... Man I love when games make you think about the world and how it really works.
I was also little surprised how dark and twisted the world in that game was(Joshua was creepy as heck!). It was positive surprise thou.

"The world ends with you phones, you gotta broaden your horizons!"
I just burst to laughter when Neku said this line:"I need more zippers." :D Oh Nomura, you and your zippers and belts.
The symbolism that was connected to the opening movie in the end was just so beautiful:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

After playing TWEWY I just had to play Dream Drop Distance a little bit. I watched all the cutscenes with the TWEWY crew and man, I love DDD so much more know! DDD is my second favorite KH, but after playing TWEWY, I love it even more. They TWEWY crew fit there so well and now I understand all the TWEWY hints. Man, Traverse Town even has the CAT grafiti! Shibuya in KHIII, pls Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back