• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Problems with the Command Board.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I completed the Keyblade board and the Royal board, but the game just got hard fast.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Brace yourself for the Hunny Pot and Skull Boards. Tigger and Peter Pan are going to make liberal use of their magic cards to get more dice.
I've tried them both before, and it was hard. Eh, now I'm going to move on to the Space board and see how hard THAT is.

Anagram

Banned
I find Cinderella and the Neverland boards to be the biggest offenders of magic card abuse. It's like Cinderella almost always gets the number she needs.

I typically go to the Mirage Arena for Command Board so I can set how many characters are on the board. Setting any board to just you and one computer AI really helps.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I find Cinderella and the Neverland boards to be the biggest offenders of magic card abuse. It's like Cinderella almost always gets the number she needs.

I typically go to the Mirage Arena for Command Board so I can set how many characters are on the board. Setting any board to just you and one computer AI really helps.
I always set it to one character and me, and the lowest money possible.

Anagram

Banned
I always set it to one character and me, and the lowest money possible.

Likewise. I'm not after money but to level my commands anyway. After I get the Stitch D-Link I stop the command board altogether because I can level them faster with him.
I dont play any of BBS' minigames unless I have too really.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Likewise. I'm not after money but to level my commands anyway. After I get the Stitch D-Link I stop the command board altogether because I can level them faster with him.
I dont play any of BBS' minigames unless I have too really.
I'm playing it to reach to the Ultima Weapon and Aqua's ultimate shotlock.

Anagram

Banned
I'm playing it to reach to the Ultima Weapon and Aqua's ultimate shotlock.

I get to bored or frustrated personally. You madam are a trooper. Last time I did that was the original psp version but it was for Terra so I could use his keyblade-transformation-cannon thing. I felt godly. lmao

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I get to bored or frustrated personally. You madam are a trooper. Last time I did that was the original psp version but it was for Terra so I could use his keyblade-transformation-cannon thing. I felt godly. lmao
To be very honest, I quit going after the Ultima Weapon in KH1 and KH2, and I'm definitely not playing KH3D again, and I forgot to save on Riku's story in KHreCOM but I didn't even bother fighting Ansem again so I never got the Ultima Weapon card. So, I'm hoping BBS will be my ONLY chance to get the Ultima Weapon.

Anagram

Banned
To be very honest, I quit going after the Ultima Weapon in KH1 and KH2, and I'm definitely not playing KH3D again, and I forgot to save on Riku's story in KHreCOM but I didn't even bother fighting Ansem again so I never got the Ultima Weapon card. So, I'm hoping BBS will be my ONLY chance to get the Ultima Weapon.

I've only went through the trouble of KH2's ultima once back in the KH2 days. It was wasted effort sicne the vanilla version lacked anybody to use it on post game. I mostly got KH1's through the PS2 gameshark. lol
I love CoM for it's story but it's so hard to sit through an entire playthrough thanks to the tedious room after room of heartless pattern. TnT
The ultima in BBS is overrated imo. It doesn't have the highest stats. I think it has highest magic but mid attack while another has the opposite. I can understand your plait though.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I've only went through the trouble of KH2's ultima once back in the KH2 days. It was wasted effort sicne the vanilla version lacked anybody to use it on post game. I mostly got KH1's through the PS2 gameshark. lol
I love CoM for it's story but it's so hard to sit through an entire playthrough thanks to the tedious room after room of heartless pattern. TnT
The ultima in BBS is overrated imo. It doesn't have the highest stats. I think it has highest magic but mid attack while another has the opposite. I can understand your plait though.
Hmm, really? Guess I just have to go after the ultimate shotlock then.

Anagram

Banned
Hmm, really? Guess I just have to go after the ultimate shotlock then.

Yep. The strongest keyblade for attack stat is Terras Chaos Ripper with 10 but -2 magic.
The highest attack stat Aqua and Ven can get is Void Gears 8 but it comes with a 4 magic stat.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep. The strongest keyblade for attack stat is Terras Chaos Ripper with 10 but -2 magic.
The highest attack stat Aqua and Ven can get is Void Gears 8 but it comes with a 4 magic stat.
Vanitas Remnant is hard.....

Anagram

Banned
Spamming Aerial Slam and Triple Firaga did help, but the Hi-Potions and other commands didn't.

That's not the rock exploit. The rock exploit is trapping Vanitas on the opposite side of a rock with you on the other. Then you lock on to him which cause a type of glitch were you can spam strike raids through the rock hitting him but him not being able to reach you.
There was a video but I can't find it.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
That's not the rock exploit. The rock exploit is trapping Vanitas on the opposite side of a rock with you on the other. Then you lock on to him which cause a type of glitch were you can spam strike raids through the rock hitting him but him not being able to reach you.
There was a video but I can't find it.
Does it also work on the Final Mix version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back