• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Player Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has just posted a new Kingdom Hearts Player Survey on the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page with the purpose to gain feedback from fans on what they like about the series and are interested in for the future of Kingdom Hearts

Fans can complete the survey by following this link and will remain available for fans to fill out until June 12th, 2015 at 11:45 pm Pacific Time.

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & beyond!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/205826-new-kingdom-hearts-survey-posted.html

Beat ya guys =p

but you made it look better so it's good.

On topic, basically reiterated as always to bring over the JPN exclusive merchandise stateside
We have to make new threads for news regardless due to how our news system works now.

I complained to give me the Dusk plush so I don't have to import it at a stupid price and also to give me BBSv2.

I feel like this survey was a sneaky way to ask about how much effort they should put into Unchained Key.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
We have to make new threads for news regardless due to how our news system works now.

I complained to give me the Dusk plush so I don't have to import it at a stupid price and also to give me BBSv2.

I feel like this survey was a sneaky way to ask about how much effort they should put into Unchained Key.

Ah gotcha, makes sense.

Shoot, forgot to mention BBSv2! Ugh, next time I guess

And probably, considering they had a localization question. Don't think that has been on any of the other surveys

Alpha Sonix

Well I did my part. Complained about the lack of crowds and drawing attention to them in BBS and 3D. Not that I expect my criticism to have any effect on KH3's development but whatever. And curses, I forgot to ask for a KH game for Vita...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Crud, every time I take a survey I think of a better way I should have said something...afterwards.
To quote myself, I complained "that important information not being in-game has caused confusion for the majority of fans and that it's only gotten worse over time." It would have sounded better if I said "do to some important information being tucked away in interviews and the Ultimanias instead of in the games themselves, the story has on occasion been hard to follow, and this has been getting worse with each following game.

Well I did my part. Complained about the lack of crowds and drawing attention to them in BBS and 3D. Not that I expect my criticism to have any effect on KH3's development but whatever. And curses, I forgot to ask for a KH game for Vita...
I knew I forgot something!! *is disappointed with self :(*

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what did you guys said for the locinzation question i chose the middle one

Mavxo

Awards
That was a hard one. I know I'd get an imported Japanese version but I didn't want them to think they could do a crap job with the English one so I picked Important.

Anagram

Banned
I mostly just pointed out the horrible explanation of itself (the interview thing Fudgemintguardian mentioned) and asked for some "Hyrule Historia" like book for the series. haha

Everything else was just simple or gripe answers. (thinking of the "what you expect" question)

BlazeHeatnix

I think this survey has more of an impact on the future of the series after KH3, rather than fan suggestions for that game.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I said that I was excited for KH3 and Unchained Chi, and asked that pretty please with a cherry on top to announce ReMIX ports to the PS4 and DDD HD at E3. Because they'll totally re-work their E3 conference to cater to a single man's wishes. Srsly.

I mostly just pointed out the horrible explanation of itself (the interview thing Fudgemintguardian mentioned) and asked for some "Hyrule Historia" like book for the series.

They sorta kinda did with that "Series Ultimania" but that was Japan only, so it'd be nice to have a localized version of it or something completely new for the West.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I told them I would appreciate it if some effort could be put into Unchained χ[chi]'s localization to allow us international players to continue where we left off instead of having to create a new character, which I fear may be the case.

It probably won't happen but it doesn't hurt to mention it.

BlazeHeatnix

You know, I think Japanese fans will give completely different answers to this survey compared to us. I'll bet a lot of people here, as I did, will ask for less batshit insane storylines, while in Japan they want it to get even crazier.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
You know, I think Japanese fans will give completely different answers to this survey compared to us. I'll bet a lot of people here, as I did, will ask for less batshit insane storylines, while in Japan they want it to get even crazier.

The Japanese have a love for rather confusing/weird plots. Kingdom Hearts will never have a "normal" storyline, haha.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Everyone seems to be on the same page for the most part. These surveys aren't really targeted at the Japanese audience anyways and is more for the NA and EU staff to gauge interest in certain fields and collect feedback (I definitely feel like I've seen this exact survey once before too). Besides, this just randomly showed up on Facebook and hasn't really been advertised anywhere else or by anyone else but fansites.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Just finished taking the survey. Ranted about how they should bring more merchandise to other territories, DDDHD being a thing, about how I desperately hope the Command Deck returns in KH3 and that the atrocious Command Menu doesn't, etc.

Willl 100% admit I also asked for Stella to somehow be put in KH later tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back