• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Tinker Bell (Live Action)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
giphy.gif

Disney, just stahp. plz

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I knew the live action adaptations weren't over... but I'm actually more than okay with this. I'm okay with Disney doing live action takes on certain characters that aren't typically the main protagonist in their original appearance (Maleficent, being an example) or doing a "sequel" of sorts to the animated film (Alice in Wonderland). Does that mean they'll always be amazing films? Of course not. Maleficent is a perfect example of that. I had fun watching it, but the story isn't anything to praise as a whole.

I'm just not okay with them rebooting the animated films as live action films for the sake of a quick cash grab, like Pinocchio, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, etc. which will still, more or less, be the same story.

Granted, Tink has had several animated films, so it could still "apply" to that category, but none of them were quite as large as a theatrical animated film, and more than likely will feature an original plot. And I'm all for that. Would Reese have been my first choice? Nah, but I like her in a lot of the things she's been in, so it should be interesting. This could be pretty awful or pretty great, but I like that this is a more "risky" live action adaptation than just rebooting the same film as a live action one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Fucking Disney please, just, stop. You're going too far with this. The movies can't get any worse.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I knew the live action adaptations weren't over... but I'm actually more than okay with this. I'm okay with Disney doing live action takes on certain characters that aren't typically the main protagonist in their original appearance (Maleficent, being an example) or doing a "sequel" of sorts to the animated film (Alice in Wonderland). Does that mean they'll always be amazing films? Of course not. Maleficent is a perfect example of that. I had fun watching it, but the story isn't anything to praise as a whole.

I'm just not okay with them rebooting the animated films as live action films for the sake of a quick cash grab, like Pinocchio, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, etc. which will still, more or less, be the same story.

Granted, Tink has had several animated films, so it could still "apply" to that category, but none of them were quite as large as a theatrical animated film, and more than likely will feature an original plot. And I'm all for that. Would Reese have been my first choice? Nah, but I like her in a lot of the things she's been in, so it should be interesting. This could be pretty awful or pretty great, but I like that this is a more "risky" live action adaptation than just rebooting the same film as a live action one.
i like this post a lot just so everyone knows ok ty

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Imagine seeing a Merlin live action movie. The one from Sword in the Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back