• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleena

What do you guys think of a kh anime? I think that it would be epic! We could see all of Sora's journey. Including the battles, enemies, chracters and tear shedding moments. KH has just the perfect material for an anime. But one thing that I'm afraid of is a lot of content might be cut of. But it has a manga, so why not? :rolleyes:

Anagram

Banned
I think an anime would work perfectly unlike that movie idea fans just wont let go. Have it follow Shiro Amanos manga with him on the writing staff of the anime and have it animated like the RWBY series. It'd be awesome~

Aleena

I think an anime would work perfectly unlike that movie idea fans just wont let go.
Yeah, I feel like the movie idea is a bit much. Squeezing so many hours of gameplay in a 2 hour long movie wouldn't be nice. An anime will be much stronger considering it already has a manga to base off of. And just in general an anime would be nicer, like I can think of many places they can end an episode with a cliffhanger, waiting for the next episode.

Anagram

Banned
There'd be no way to squeeze all the story into a movie and make it good enough to please all the fans crying for it. Anime or computer-animated shows (like RWBY) would definitely be the best route.
It'd have to be a bit more actiony than the manga though. (but they should still base it on the manga perhaps throw in novel stuf too)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Okay, a KINGDOM HEARTS Anime would rock, but would it be centered on the plot the games established, or something entirely new?

Anagram

Banned
Okay, a KINGDOM HEARTS Anime would rock, but would it be centered on the plot the games established, or something entirely new?

I dont think something new would go over well but possible. As for center, it could borrow from both anime and games. I'd just prefer it to borrow from the manga because it's actually well written unlike the games.

kingdomheartschi

I'd love to see a Kingdom Hearts anime. As long as they don't make it bad like other anime adaptions of games I've seen, I'm cool with the whole idea.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I dont think something new would go over well but possible. As for center, it could borrow from both anime and games. I'd just prefer it to borrow from the manga because it's actually well written unlike the games.

I haven't read the manga, but they could work something between the games, and new concepts.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Then read the manga. You'll be saddened at how much better it does the characters and personalities than the games do.
I've also read that the novelization is also great?
Well, I was thinking about it centering the plot... Don't know what they would do for something entirely new, but who knows new ideas are always floating around.
Well, if they managed to work something with the P4/the Golden animations, then they can do something with KH.

Anagram

Banned
I've also read that the novelization is also great?

I've not read the novels oturight but I've seen plot details. Definitely more interesting. Does a lot for Vanitas too I hear.

I think we can both agree that the manga is a complete masterpiece.
Indeed. As far as characters being handled. Definitely.

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'd be okay with an anime adaptation as long as it isn't rushed. I can see them trying to fit so much into one episode that it just becomes crazy and complicated, basically staying to true to the games haha.

Aleena

I'd be okay with an anime adaptation as long as it isn't rushed. I can see them trying to fit so much into one episode that it just becomes crazy and complicated, basically staying to true to the games haha.
Yeah. But I think instead of following the games strictly, it should follow the manga. If it follows the manga it probably won't be rushed. And a KH anime would be better off following the manga than the game, just because the manga sums up the game just perfectly and seems more easier to make into an anime.

Anagram

Banned
KH1's manga is a bit rushed for reasons but that's still no reason an anime shouldn't lean more on it than the games. There's no way to do an anime without at least using the better done job of characterization and interaction found in the manga because an anime wont have gamemplay to distract you from the lacking area of the game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'd be okay with an anime if it didn't get too... Anime-ish. In all honesty I would rather see a show in the fashion of motorcity or tron uprising, or have comedic shorts on Disney channel/xd and having an appearance in gravity falls

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd be okay with an anime if it didn't get too... Anime-ish. In all honesty I would rather see a show in the fashion of motorcity or tron uprising, or have comedic shorts on Disney channel/xd and having an appearance in gravity falls

But that's the fun of Anime! :D Getting to see KH characters interact in Anime style!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, Mr. Nomura DID say that he constantly evaluates how a new Disney product could be introduced into the Universe of KINGDOM HEARTS, so anything's possible, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back