• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Dragon Quest Monster Parade] Crossover Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Campaign Period: 21st May - 18th June

Important Note: Please tell me if there are any Hangame users! I assumed that all of us here are using our Yahoo JP IDs to play χ[chi], and the below information applies to Yahoo users.

oWYYt50.png

Event 1:

Clear these requirements for both games to get all the rewards.

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

Clear the following missions:

Mission
Details
Rewards
1/7Defeat 12 Heartless300000 Munny
2/7Defeat 16 Heartless200 Moogle Medals
3/7Defeat 20 Heartless1 x Raise Ticket
4/7Defeat 24 Heartless1 x Raise Ticket
5/7Defeat 28 Heartless3 x SR+ Card Medal
6/7Defeat 32 Heartless400 Moogle Medals
7/7Defeat 50 Heartless1 x SR+ Yen Sid

Dragon Quest Monster Parade

Clear the following quests:

No. 658: [Protect Momo's Meat!]
No. 659: [The Orange Meaty Guy]
No. 660: [The Moment of Truth]

*You can obtain these quests from the Wasteland Bazaar in the Wasteland Continent.

Rewards:

Dragon Quest Monster Parade: [Secret Technique Scroll], [B ~ E Rank Seal Set]
Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]: [DQ Monster Parade Protagonist Costume (Male)]
/ [DQ Monster Parade Kurona Costume (Female)]

of6wTGq.png

Event 2:

Clear these requirements for the respective games to get their rewards.

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

1) Clear the tutorial
Reward: 1 x Wild Meat

2) Obtain 5 Keyblades
Reward: 2 x Marbled Meat

Dragon Quest Monster Parade

1) Defeat 1 Slime Knight
Reward: 30 x Potion, 30 x Ether

2) Reach the Wasteland Continent
Reward: 5 x SR+ Sora & Riku (Assist)

wmzD3Z9.png

Here's the wiki for Monster Parade: ドラゴンクエスト モンスターパレード 攻略 Wiki

Reward distribution for both games will be in early July.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refer to Yuki's post for more information!

Tutorial

1) Start
2) Top option
3) Create username (english in 3rd tab), then bottom right button, top option
4) After 2 cutscenes, click the top option.

5) Drag your monsters to the slime to fight. Shift them away if in danger. Press Z to call them to the carriage.
6) Your monsters are in low HP if they have 3 band-aids.
7) Press Z to call them back, and Z again to move forward.
8) Bottom right button twice.

9) Click the town, top option, top again, buy 10, brown button, top, brown, bottom, bottom. Blue button.

10) Space, top, select, click the monster you want to heal. Continue and finish battle. Again bottom right twice.
11) Middle option, top meat. The gauge shows the % it will join your party. Middle button when finish decision. Give it a name, bottom right.

12) Set your parade party. The number in the weigh shows their weight. Your party has a maximum weight at the top right. Pink button then top option when finished.
13) Any option.

14) End of tutorial. Main game starts.

*Just spam clicks till options show up.

8Pueur0.png

Note 1: Always save before quitting the game!!!
Note 2: Stamina fully recovers every day at 6AM JST.

Town Options:

rJlhH6I.png

Towards Wasteland Continent

Follow the red circles in the direction of the red lines.

Ty6OOPg.png

*Forgot which map 1 & 2 occurs...
1) You should meet a Slime Knight here.
2) You will unlock the stat transfer function (refer to Yuki's post for more info). Put the monster you want to receive stats in the smaller left circle, the material monster in the bigger right circle. There is a chance transfer will fail, as well as a chance there are bonus effects. No matter what, the monster in the right circle will be gone.
3) You will unlock the synthesizing function. Combine 2 items to get something new, there are various combinations so check the wiki for information. You can access this function from your carriage.
4) A King Slime will be blocking your way. It's level 12 but you should not need any grinding to defeat it. Just heal every time it hits you.
*If you meet bats, only archers, bats and mages can defeat them. Or if your land monsters luckily learn a magic spell. Mages are found on an optional route.
5) There is a spike in enemy strength here, have at least 6 level 10 monsters for the fight.
6) After reaching the town at 5, teleport to 6.
*Strong advice to do some grinding before teleporting. Have at least 6-8 level 12 monsters, preferably level 14.
7) From 6, make your way to 7 where you can finally take the ship to Wasteland Continent. Choose whichever way you like though I seriously recommend doing some grinding along the way. At the town, you can take the ship to Wasteland Continent from the 3rd last option "船つき場". Choose both top options.

Optional Quests worth taking:
503: Unlocks the map in the yellow circle, head there.
Reward: 3 Carrots
512: Defeat 10 Jellyfishes in the route in the green circle.
Reward: 5 Carrots
521: Defeat 5 Orange Slimes in the route in the yellow-green circle.
Reward: 4 Carrots
524: Defeat 10 Striped Cats in the route in the light blue circle.
523: You will unlock a new route when you take this quest. Along the way at the orange circle, you will receive a Metal Slime if you clear the route. Metal Slimes are rank D and very strong, but they are heavy so I recommend having a carriage level of at least 10. Up to you whether or not to finish up the quest, the monsters you have to fight from here are very strong with AOE attacks.

Rewards: Metal Slime, 3 Magic Gems (if complete quest)
507: Defeat 10 Flame Ghosts in the route in the purple circle.
Reward: 4 Carrots
600: Defeat 10 Snail Slimes in the route in the pink circle.

Wasteland Continent:

nxclMwj.png

Just head all the way right to the 4th red circle.

When you reached the Wasteland Bazaar, head to the bar and pick up your event quest. You have to attempt them in order one at a time.

All of the them will require you to go back to the Green Continent so after accepting one, teleport back to the leftmost circle, select the 3rd bottom option and all the other top options to head back.

Quest 658: Defeat 10 Blue Slimes.
They can be easily found along the routes with the blue star.
Quest 659: Defeat 10 Orange Slimes.
They can be easily found along the routes with the orange star.
Quest 660: Defeat 1 Metal Slime.
They can appear along the routes with the grey star.
*For those unfamiliar to the DQ series, Metal Slimes have low HP but very high Defense and Evasion, and they tend to run from battles. So luck is needed to kill them if you are underleveled. And they are rare as well.

Note: Just in case the story Slime Knight doesn't count, they can be easily found in the upper left routes where I recommended to do grinding at (around 5).

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
ooh, found the thread! Thanks, Kazr! I'll get to playing RIGHT NOW @__@

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
ooh, found the thread! Thanks, Kazr! I'll get to playing RIGHT NOW @__@

No problem. Will be great if you can tell us how difficult it is to clear the 3 quests.

According to the wiki, Wasteland Continent is the second map you get to visit. Hoping that the first is purely tutorial.....

Will create a starting up guide as soon as I can manage.

Kevin_Keyblade

I'm on this, This new costume is so great and I really want that card, I hope we can get some guide for this

YukiYashaH

Awards
No problem. Will be great if you can tell us how difficult it is to clear the 3 quests.

According to the wiki, Wasteland Continent is the second map you get to visit. Hoping that the first is purely tutorial.....

Will create a starting up guide as soon as I can manage.
Well, it looks easy enough (?)
First, gotta click the first button to Start, put your name and then a cutscene. After another 2 cutscenes, the "Parade" will start, with 3 monsters leading the cart. Random monsters (somes slimes and two treasure bags) will appear and all you've gotta do is click them so your monsters can attack them. There'll be a 'front-back' button in the middle, but it's understantable. I still didn't get the whle drag and drop thing, though. Doesn't have any tactical use.
Afte the parade is over, the game will force you to click on the carriage (there'll be a merchant there) and you'll have to buy 10 of those seeds before continuing (they are like potions, regenarate 30 HP to your monsters). I still didn't find any "Slime Knight" though, and I'm already at the third icon on the map.

EDIT: After the second parade, you'll be able to "catch" a monster. The % rate is on the upper right of the screen. If you add any fruits or the like, the % will go up and you can click the middle button to see if you're going to catch it or if it's going to run. I liked the bag, ohoho
Then you'll be able to put the monster in your party. Just drag him to the yellow box and press the pink button after you're done. A fanservice(!?) cutscene will follow. They'll ask a question in the middle of the dialogue, but I can't make heads or tails of what they're saying and pressed yes (I think she asked if he saw anything ahah xD), I don't know if that'll affect anything in-game afterwards, but she joined the party anyway xD
Well, I don't get what that was all about, but after a meaning(less)ful cutscene, a door opened and the Tittle Dropped. I think I cleared the tutorial?

After that, the world map will open, and ugh, it's big. This is going to take more than a few hours to clear. According to the wiki, this is the place we have to reach for the SR+ mission. And to reach it, we have to go through a cave, and I can't see this cave at the moment.
There are login bonuses, much like Chi (we can get them by clicking the mail icon on the left), and we can also look around the world map by clicking and dragging. Still trying to figure out wich way to go to get a Slime Knight. Well, for now, I'll follow the minimap. It says to go to the small "!" icon, so there I go. And after we claim the daily prize, we can shop on the frist city. It looks simple enough, but here's a picture for reference. The first button is the Inn, where you can rest for 10 gold. Back at the city, the second button is the church, I clicked the first button and the screen went black. I think it's a save and turn off button or something. I clicked "no", I hope it saved properly xD Still in the church, I think the second and third buttons reffers to reviving monsters. Since I have a full party, nothing happened. Back at the city, the third button is the shop. There'll be the seed we had to buy before and another item bellow it for sale. The new item regenerates MP by 10.
Alright, now for some pictures. This is my party right now.
J6FzewY.png

1 is the total weight my party can have at the moment
2 is the monster's individual weight
The yellow box is my party and the brown line under it is the back-up monsters. Apparently, we can only have 70 monsters at a time. After rearranging the party, click the pink button and leave.
ALSO! If you have a double or triple encounter, you can only catch ONE monster, so choose wisely. AND, if you have the same monster with you, the game will tell you by showing that round sticker next to the monster's HP and it'll compared the strenght of the monster you already have with the new one.
1X2dJUM.png

During the Parade, you'll be able to pause the game at any time by clicking the brown buton, or hitting spacebar.
CddgfoR.png

1 is for your items
2 and 3 stands for healing your party by using your items, still don't know the difference between them
4 you can see your party's status here, one by one (the first button) or everyone (the second button)
5 Strategy (see bellow)
6 Back
Under the Strategy button, we'll have:
uuaYBfV.png

1 Strategize
2 Setting
3 Battle setting
4 Give Up
Under the Setting, you can choose the BGM and SFX volume, (first and second buttons, respectively) as well as the game quality (third button). Under Battle setting, you can choose to make battles faster or leave them as they are. Those are the only things that matter on the Battle setting. Now, to the Strategize button.
yPKc1Dw.png

1 I'm guessing it's a well-ballanced setting, not too brash, not too defensive. Didn't use it yet.
2 Default. They'll hit the any enemies in sight.
3 Won't attack at all to prevent their lives (good for low-health monters)
4 Support condition (Still didn't use, but I'm guessing it's for "white mages"-class monsters)
5 No idea what this means, sorry D: Didn't use it yet.
6 Don't use MP at all

After setting these for each monster, all you have to do is distribute them accordingly using drag and drop while on a Parade.

Hmmm, something I failed to notice on the world map is the Stamina gauge
evU5j6D.png

It seems the carrots are like Ethers, and restore the stamina, but I still have no idea the time it takes for one point to go up. We use this stamina for every Parade we complete. I also just noticed that sometimes the Carriage Level-up increases the Max stamina by 1.

Alright! Found the Slime Knight! He's on the road right next to the second city. Potions and Ethers x 30 GET!
After beating it, a new member will join the party and he'll introduce the MONSTER TORTURE CENTER, or whatever it's called.
156jLbF.png

You'll be able to put one monster against another and the loser DIES. The winner will level up by A LOT, though. Up to you to make some sacrifices.

After two or three Parades, close to the river, you'll find this box (the cutscene before is... interesting, to say the least)
ffTU6ru.png

You'll be able to fuse items with it, but I don't know how frequently. At this point, I can only fuse one seed with another to make a more powerful healing item.

Right after reaching the next city, the first, well, "Boss" will show up. It's a King Slime lvl 12, no trouble at all defeating it.

After finally reaching the city, the guard will say smt about someone at the top of the hill, and the story "!" will follow there, too.

EDIT2:
Back to playing and ugh, to get to the house on the hills you'll have to face FLYING MONSTERS, and they can't be beaten by normal ground monsters (unless they have long-range magics, like fireball). So I HIGHLY advise to capture one fire-ghost around the port town before heading to the hills. They can attack flying monters normally.
After reaching the house on the hills, some blonde officer will update the quest and you'll be headed to a cave on the other freaking side of the map with a random chance of a Slime King lvl TWENTY appearing to block the way. Grinding is advised.
I also advise to always leave your monsters close to the carriage (press Z at the start of the Parade), since there'll be many preemptive strikes around the house on the hills.
After 3 Parades, the one right before the cave/tower/whatever will be packed with STRONG enemies, all over lvl 14. And a semi-boss fight with 3 lvl 14 and one strenght-based lvl 16! Be mindful of your fliers and weaker units.
After reaching the tower/city, you'll complete the objetive and will have to go back to the house on the hills. Better just warp there. The blode officer will talk to you and someone (?) will you join your party. Another path opens and the game tells you to go back to the port city. I'd recomend taking the path to grind, but I'm warpping there anyway.
Back at the port town, there'll be a lonnng cutscene and FINALLY the port is open. Click the anchor simbol and on the first option to set sail. Another long cutscene will follow and we're at last at the next continent! Double Shota SR+ cards GET <3333333

At the bar, no sign of the missions required to get the costumes (numbers 658, 659, 660), the biggest number is 603 at the first city. I hope those numbers go up fast D:
And if you want to go back and grind, the anchor icon is still there, so going back to the first continent is possible at any time.
The very first Parade of this new continent is packed with lvl 16+ monsters, and one in particular can SUMMON MORE MONSTERS, so keep a close eye to your monster's health. After the second Parade, you'll reach the town and there's a chance of a BIG BOSS Orc lvl 35 appearing to block the way, so just go there if you're really confident. Ugh, he's really hard. Take many HP-oriented monsters with you because he'll ALWAYS crit. And have many healing items, too.
Two or three Parades after the Orc, we'll FINALLY reach the city (ugh, I went there with 4 coffins and a dying party) and ta-daa! The Quest nº 658 is at the bar there! First quest to getting the costumes! As dreameem said down there, it's to kill 10 blue slimes, and those are only found at the previous continent! So warp back to the port, take the boat to the previous continent and warp to the first city and happy hunting.
Also, according to a fellow player on the KHChi group on facebook, the other quests, 659 and 660 can only be taken after finishing quest 658, at the same city back on the wasteland, so there'll be NO NEED to explore the wasteland any further after reaching this city.

Alright, for a simplified tutorial! (Kazr's is better, don't bother reading this xD)
1) Go all the way right until you reach the port town; (CATCH A FIRE-GHOST HERE)
Around the way you'll meet a Slime Knight, First Reward GET! (Potions and Ethers x 30)

2) Talk to the soldier and warp back to the intersection;
3) Go up to the hills, to the house with red-roof and talk with the blond officer;
4) Go all the way left to the tower, WATCH OUT FOR THE PARADE RIGHT NEXT TO IT, they're all strong enemies!
5) Warp back to the city on the hills, watch the cutscene and warp back to the port town;
6) Watch the cutscene and click the anchor icon. Click the first option to go to the Wasteland.
Reach it to get the Second Reward! (Sora and Riku SR+ Assists x 5)
7) Go all the way to the right until you reach the city with yellow roof (BEWARE FOR THE ORC, it's lvl 35!);
8) Click on the beer icon and on the first option. Then click to the next page and you'll see quest number 658 open!
9) Complete quest 658 (Kill 10 blue slimes);
10) Go back to the city to get the quest 659;
11) Complete quest 659 (Kill 10 orange slimes);
12) Go back to the city to get the quest 660;
13) Complete quest 660 (Kill one metal slime).
And you're done! Final reward GET! Costume set!

Took me 2 days (3 in-game days, since I started before 6AM JST) to get everything. Not hard at all, just gotta have patience to wait for 6 AM JST to restore the stamina @__@

Last edited:

verdigrisblue

Hello! New here, but I occasionally surf this site for help. I am pretty far into the game right now and I managed to defeat a Slime Knight by just continuing the story! (Should be when you get Quest#003 on your way to the marked point on the map.)
More specifically, the path from リンジー村 to the next point (a wooden sign post).

EDIT: I'm stupid. Didn't read your update. I met Slime Knight as a "Strong Monster". Wonder if it's random? That or you also met one.
Nonetheless, seems you'll be able to meet AT LEAST one on your way to the Wasteland.

Last edited:

dreammeen

I already on 2nd continent before stop play this game so this quite short for me.

1st quest is beat 10 slimes
2nd quest is beat 10 orange slime
3nd quest is beat 1 metal slime

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello! New here, but I occasionally surf this site for help. I am pretty far into the game right now and I managed to defeat a Slime Knight by just continuing the story! (Should be when you get Quest#003 on your way to the marked point on the map.)

EDIT: I'm stupid. Didn't read your update. I met Slime Knight as a "Strong Monster". Wonder if it's random? That or you also met one.
Nonetheless, seems you'll be able to meet AT LEAST one on your way to the Wasteland.

Nice to meet you, welcome! :biggrin:

I already on 2nd continent before stop play this game so this quite short for me.

1st quest is beat 10 slimes
2nd quest is beat 10 orange slime
3nd quest is beat 1 metal slime

Thanks guys in advance for your tips!

YukiYashaH

Awards

Well, I'm on the third route and still far from the "!" mark, maybe it's fixed? Only when I reach I can know for sure :eek: But thanks for the update :D
I'm at the #002 quest atm, iirc. Or the #001 D: Don't know, but surely ain't the #003!

EDIT: oooh, then I'd better get on killing those Orange slimes! Thanks for the heads up :D

dreammeen

Quests I talk about is 1st event that you need to reach Wasteland Bazaar to accept quest first, sorry for not explain this first.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Phew. Welp, that's all I'm gonna play for now. No more Stamina and don't want to use any more carrots. I wonder how fast the stamina points recharge, hmm...

Chibi Hanako

Ah, this seems a bit confusing. @_@ Hopefully it's not too difficult once I actually get into the game but I don't know when I'll attempt that. Is the sign-up process as simple as just using the same YahooJP email though? :eek:

jRPGFan

Awards
Oh man Yuki, you're on faia! And doing a great job! ;) I was too lazy to read through most of it in-game and just kept clicking dialogues away :D Your guide keeps it simple and easy to understand, thanks! ^^/
Also, anybody else pumped up for Dragon Quest Heroes? :3

YukiYashaH

Awards
Ah, this seems a bit confusing. @_@ Hopefully it's not too difficult once I actually get into the game but I don't know when I'll attempt that. Is the sign-up process as simple as just using the same YahooJP email though? :eek:
It even simpler than that, Chibs :eek: You just click on the game's button and bang! it'll start :eek: I ~think~ they asked a password, not so sure anymore. But it's not a big login thingy. And it's actually quite simple, it's just me who's confusing @_@
Oh man Yuki, you're on faia! And doing a great job! ;) I was too lazy to read through most of it in-game and just kept clicking dialogues away :D Your guide keeps it simple and easy to understand, thanks! ^^/
Also, anybody else pumped up for Dragon Quest Heroes? :3
Tee hee, really? :D Thanks :> I didn't read it either, nor would I understand too much if I tried xD too many kanjis >_>
Eeeeh, don't give me another title for my ps4 listt :<

YukiYashaH

Awards
OMG Thanks Yuki!!! You are dah best!!!! Thank you! (>*0*)>
<(^O^<) Tee hee, no problem, Len :> I hope it was helpful!
Totally lost the drive to go on, though xD I only wanted those shotas </3

Kevin_Keyblade

Now I'm doing the first missions in KHX for that, but after that, What should I do when I'm in the Dragon Quest game?

Kevin_Keyblade

Well, it looks easy enough (?)
First, gotta click the first button to Start, put your name and then a cutscene. After another 2 cutscenes, the "Parade" will start, with 3 monsters leading the cart. Random monsters (somes slimes and two treasure bags) will appear and all you've gotta do is click them so your monsters can attack them. There'll be a 'front-back' button in the middle, but it's understantable. I still didn't get the whle drag and drop thing, though. Doesn't have any tactical use.
Afte the parade is over, the game will force you to click on the carriage (there'll be a merchant there) and you'll have to buy 10 of those seeds before continuing (they are like potions, regenarate 30 HP to your monsters). I still didn't find any "Slime Knight" though, and I'm already at the third icon on the map.

EDIT: After the second parade, you'll be able to "catch" a monster. The % rate is on the upper right of the screen. If you add any fruits or the like, the % will go up and you can click the middle button to see if you're going to catch it or if it's going to run. I liked the bag, ohoho
Then you'll be able to put the monster in your party. Just drag him to the yellow box and press the pink button after you're done. A fanservice(!?) cutscene will follow. They'll ask a question in the middle of the dialogue, but I can't make heads or tails of what they're saying and pressed yes (I think she asked if he saw anything ahah xD), I don't know if that'll affect anything in-game afterwards, but she joined the party anyway xD
Well, I don't get what that was all about, but after a meaning(less)ful cutscene, a door opened and the Tittle Dropped. I think I cleared the tutorial?

After that, the world map will open, and ugh, it's big. This is going to take more than a few hours to clear. According to the wiki, this is the place we have to reach for the SR+ mission. And to reach it, we have to go through a cave, and I can't see this cave at the moment.
There are login bonuses, much like Chi (we can get them by clicking the mail icon on the left), and we can also look around the world map by clicking and dragging. Still trying to figure out wich way to go to get a Slime Knight. Well, for now, I'll follow the minimap. It says to go to the small "!" icon, so there I go. And after we claim the daily prize, we can shop on the frist city. It looks simple enough, but here's a picture for reference. The first button is the Inn, where you can rest for 10 gold. Back at the city, the second button is the church, I clicked the first button and the screen went black. I think it's a save and turn off button or something. I clicked "no", I hope it saved properly xD Still in the church, I think the second and third buttons reffers to reviving monsters. Since I have a full party, nothing happened. Back at the city, the third button is the shop. There'll be the seed we had to buy before and another item bellow it for sale. The new item regenerates MP by 10.
Alright, now for some pictures. This is my party right now.
J6FzewY.png

1 is the total weight my party can have at the moment
2 is the monster's individual weight
The yellow box is my party and the brown line under it is the back-up monsters. Apparently, we can only have 70 monsters at a time. After rearranging the party, click the pink button and leave.
ALSO! If you have a double or triple encounter, you can only catch ONE monster, so choose wisely. AND, if you have the same monster with you, the game will tell you by showing that round sticker next to the monster's HP and it'll compared the strenght of the monster you already have with the new one.
1X2dJUM.png

During the Parade, you'll be able to pause the game at any time by clicking the brown buton, or hitting spacebar.
CddgfoR.png

1 is for your items
2 and 3 stands for healing your party by using your items, still don't know the difference between them
4 you can see your party's status here, one by one (the first button) or everyone (the second button)
5 Strategy (see bellow)
6 Back
Under the Strategy button, we'll have:
uuaYBfV.png

1 Strategize
2 Setting
3 Battle setting
4 Give Up
Under the Setting, you can choose the BGM and SFX volume, (first and second buttons, respectively) as well as the game quality (third button). Under Battle setting, you can choose to make battles faster or leave them as they are. Those are the only things that matter on the Battle setting. Now, to the Strategize button.
yPKc1Dw.png

1 I'm guessing it's a well-ballanced setting, not too brash, not too defensive. Didn't use it yet.
2 Default. They'll hit the any enemies in sight.
3 Won't attack at all to prevent their lives (good for low-health monters)
4 Support condition (Still didn't use, but I'm guessing it's for "white mages"-class monsters)
5 No idea what this means, sorry D: Didn't use it yet.
6 Don't use MP at all

After setting these for each monster, all you have to do is distribute them accordingly using drag and drop while on a Parade.

Hmmm, something I failed to notice on the world map is the Stamina gauge
evU5j6D.png

It seems the carrots are like Ethers, and restore the stamina, but I still have no idea the time it takes for one point to go up. We use this stamina for every Parade we complete. I also just noticed that sometimes the Carriage Level-up increases the Max stamina by 1.

Alright! Found the Slime Knight! He's on the road right next to the second city. Potions and Ethers x 30 GET!
After beating it, a new member will join the party and he'll introduce the MONSTER TORTURE CENTER, or whatever it's called.
156jLbF.png

You'll be able to put one monster against another and the loser DIES. The winner will level up by A LOT, though. Up to you to make some sacrifices.

After two or three Parades, close to the river, you'll find this box (the cutscene before is... interesting, to say the least)
ffTU6ru.png

You'll be able to fuse items with it, but I don't know how frequently. At this point, I can only fuse one seed with another to make a more powerful healing item.

Right after reaching the next city, the first, well, "Boss" will show up. It's a King Slime lvl 12, no trouble at all defeating it.

After finally reaching the city, the guard will say smt about someone at the top of the hill, and the story "!" will follow there, too.

EDIT2:
Back to playing and ugh, to get to the house on the hills you'll have to face FLYING MONSTERS, and they can't be beaten by normal ground monsters (unless they have long-range magics, like fireball). So I HIGHLY advise to capture one fire-ghost around the port town before heading to the hills. They can attack flying monters normally.
After reaching the house on the hills, some blonde officer will update the quest and you'll be headed to a cave on the other freaking side of the map with a random chance of a Slime King lvl TWENTY appearing to block the way. Grinding is advised.
I also advise to always leave your monsters close to the carriage (press Z at the start of the Parade), since there'll be many preemptive strikes around the house on the hills.
After 3 Parades, the one right before the cave/tower/whatever will be packed with STRONG enemies, all over lvl 14. And a semi-boss fight with 3 lvl 14 and one strenght-based lvl 16! Be mindful of your fliers and weaker units.
After reaching the tower/city, you'll complete the objetive and will have to go back to the house on the hills. Better just warp there. The blode officer will talk to you and someone (?) will you join your party. Another path opens and the game tells you to go back to the port city. I'd recomend taking the path to grind, but I'm warpping there anyway.
Back at the port town, there'll be a lonnng cutscene and FINALLY the port is open. Click the anchor simbol and on the first option to set sail. Another long cutscene will follow and we're at last at the next continent! Double Shota SR+ cards GET <3333333

At the bar, no sign of the missions required to get the costumes (numbers 658, 659, 660), the biggest number is 603 at the first city. I hope those numbers go up fast D:
And if you want to go back and grind, the anchor icon is still there, so going back to the first continent is possible at any time.

So the Key to get all the prizes is by defeating the Slime Knight?

dreammeen

Costume quest should appear on 2nd continent in wasteland bazaar, did you check there yet?

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards
Sorry but... what am I supposed to do on Mission 002? T~T I'm kinda lost and the wiki confuses me... and now I got Mission 003 without even finishing Mission 002, what the---???? Huh??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back