• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Message for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi]!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Message for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi]!

Oh, I'm not saying Re:coded isn't worth playing. Hell no, that game has some of the most enjoyable gameplay of any game ever, imo. What I was saying is that, in terms of just the story, the movies for both Days and Coded do a better job at explaining everything. Hence why, if BBSv2 really has that much plot importance but is too short to make a game out of or would delay KH3, then it'd be a good idea to make a movie like the other two.

I concur. It's not the same to DIRECTLY experience 2 1/2 hours of story, than experiencing 2 1/2 hours of story with 30 minutes interludes of gameplay.
But yeah: BbSv2 works better as a movie packaged together with KH3D HD. Maybe something new we can get is what EXACTLY is the data Ansem inserted in Sora's heart is?

Anagram

Banned

Oh, I'm not saying Re:coded isn't worth playing. Hell no, that game has some of the most enjoyable gameplay of any game ever, imo.

It was definitely more enjoyable than BBS or DDD's gameplay. I also found the interaction of characters superior than what we normally get.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I concur. It's not the same to DIRECTLY experience 2 1/2 hours of story, than experiencing 2 1/2 hours of story with 30 minutes interludes of gameplay.
But yeah: BbSv2 works better as a movie packaged together with KH3D HD. Maybe something new we can get is what EXACTLY is the data Ansem inserted in Sora's heart is?

That's probably going to be revealed in KH3, though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

That's probably going to be revealed in KH3, though.

Yeah. It probably has nothing to do with Chi, perhaps more with those that need to be rescued.
Or it CAN be related to Chi! What if Ansem found Xehanort's Keyblade and conducted experiments on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back