• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Teaser Site Now Open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hot on the heels of yesterday's surprise announcement of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] comes the game's own teaser website. Unchained X[chi] is a reimagining of the popular PC browser social game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi], on smartphone devices, set to release this year in Japan. A localized version is confirmed to be in the works, though no release dates have been confirmed. 

For more information on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi], please check Series Director Tetsuya Nomura's latest interview with Famitsu Weekly, where he talks about the changes being made to Unchained, as well as benefits for players of the original X[chi]!

PrinceAJ

Awards
^ The flood Gates have opened with Chi News Everywhere! :) the drought has been given life!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is there such a thing as Chi overexposure because I think I'm going through it right now lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I had to sleep during the day due to this much Unchained X but let me tell you, staying up was worth it!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Isn't it great when there's no news for months and months, and then suddenly the flood gates just get ripped the fuck open?

I'm loving this. I was all-aboard the Chi train before it was confirmed to be the smartphone title, but after seeing all this stuff, I'm super pumped.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
At least according to the Twitter messages it's just "KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]" and "KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ".

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thank God for the news flood. The drought as of late... x__x

Glad to see this has been put in motion for a different platform. At least on smartphones it seems more accessible than before.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, yes, the flood gates for KH news have opened, and Unchained Chi's story will keep us entertained for the months to come, but in general, I won't be expecting anymore KH news up until e3 and the months to come after August because of Japanese gaming events.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, yes, the flood gates for KH news have opened, and Unchained Chi's story will keep us entertained for the months to come, but in general, I won't be expecting anymore KH news up until e3 and the months to come after August because of Japanese gaming events.

Well, yeah. E3 is only a month away though, so that's really not that long of a wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back