• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key Coming to Smartphones 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
I guess I'm kind of happy, but, Oh boy, In-App purchases. Here we go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess I'm kind of happy, but, Oh boy, In-App purchases. Here we go.

In-game purchases in Chi right now are fairly standard to be perfectly honest. You could use it to purchase more items to recharge your energy to act, though it recharges fairly quickly on it's own anyways and the items can be obtained easily through missions. Or you can use them to purchase card draw tickets for a higher chance to obtain more powerful cards, but you could also obtain similar tickets through missions as well.

They exist, but they're not necessary to advance. Many of the other players on KHI are doing tremendously well without ever spending a penny.

I don't anticipate the ones in Unchained Keys to be much different.

Antar

Awards
HD character models were found in Chi
Sora65.png
Riku22.png

Notice the updated helmets...

For some reason I don't see what you mean. It looks like the same models to me, or maybe I'm just missing something.

In-game purchases in Chi right now are fairly standard to be perfectly honest. You could use it to purchase more items to recharge your energy to act, though it recharges fairly quickly on it's own anyways and the items can be obtained easily through missions. Or you can use them to purchase card draw tickets for a higher chance to obtain more powerful cards, but you could also obtain similar tickets through missions as well.

They exist, but they're not necessary to advance. Many of the other players on KHI are doing tremendously well without ever spending a penny.

I don't anticipate the ones in Unchained Keys to be much different.

Chi is already a microtransaction game (you can buy card packs, costumes, etc. by buying in-game currency)

Edit: ninja'd

Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the information (and very fast, at that)! I was worried it would be much worse than it really is.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For some reason I don't see what you mean. It looks like the same models to me, or maybe I'm just missing something.

The easiest difference to see are the lights being reflected on their visors, which are completely absent in the originals.

Rizziano

And it's not so much as putting extra content in to the game for a release, but a "we don't feel confident in releasing this alone". FFX came with X-2. Type-0 came with FFXV. I don't even have to go into the KH's because you should know what came in those. Square only feels comfortable selling these HD remasters if they contain more than one game or a demo :)

As Zephyr said, it wouldn't make sense through a business perspective to release KH:DDD on it's own. Surely then, it would make sense to port it to the PS4 along with 1.5 and 2.5, creating a sort of HD Collection? the selling point of the HD Collection would not only be its introduction to a current-gen console (or consoles if its released on Xbox One too) and possibly other features like 60fps, but the inclusion of KH:DDD, a game that we have yet to receive. Not only would this make sense business wise, but also every KH game would thus be on one console, fulfilling Nomura's objective. It seems only logical I think. As to when it arrives, I hope it to be featured at E3 this year and released perhaps in September or something. (I sold my PS3 before the Remixes came out so I'm desperate as hell to get my hands on them :( lol)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As Zephyr said, it wouldn't make sense through a business perspective to release KH:DDD on it's own. Surely then, it would make sense to port it to the PS4 along with 1.5 and 2.5, creating a sort of HD Collection? the selling point of the HD Collection would not only be its introduction to a current-gen console (or consoles if its released on Xbox One too) and possibly other features like 60fps, but the inclusion of KH:DDD, a game that we have yet to receive. Not only would this make sense business wise, but also every KH game would thus be on one console, fulfilling Nomura's objective. It seems only logical I think. As to when it arrives, I hope it to be featured at E3 this year and released perhaps in September or something. (I sold my PS3 before the Remixes came out so I'm desperate as hell to get my hands on them :( lol)

[video=youtube;qeMFqkcPYcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg[/video]

limit

YESS, so great to hear! This also seems like it'd increase the chances of localization by a lot ;v;

Honestly the language barrier was tedious, like it wasn't too bad but I just wasn't willing to spend that much time for Chi. Smartphone will also make this way more convenient.

Anagram

Banned
*sighes* Guess I'm out. I hate mobile games. Can't work them touchscreens.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
*Reads title*
Hope it's not another "Mobile" minigame game.

"Your player's avatar goes around collecting Lux"
...Ahhhh!! Which faction am I gonna choose!? :D
The struggle is so real for me right now with which one I'm going to choose.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
When I was first reading this, I was starting to panic that it was a new game entirely... (something we really don't need, as it would just muddle the story even more before III).

Glad to see that it's just a remake of Chi! And I'm very, very excited for it indeed:D

Here's hoping it'll come out in the other countries, too...

I'm a bit unsure why they decided to change the name of the game, though (that may cause some confusion for casuals), but whatever: this is a happy day and I AM very happy right now. ^_^

I'm so going to have to go steal my sister's tablet when this hopefully comes out. LOL. Woot!:)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was in Vulpes when I played the PC version and had fun, but I might go to Unicornis or Anguis for the same reasons as Taochan xD

Honestly I don't personally care what faction I'm on (I have my preferences sure, but KH has taught me friendship > than all) so everyone on KHi should try to focus on certain factions (I get it if you can't since you're like deathly afraid of snakes or allergic to unicorns or something) but we should try to stay on the same faction. For a long time we had a really amazing KHi Chi team going, THIS MUST BE RECREATED BUT ON THE GO!!!!

I have 2 questions:

1) To anyone who owns a PS4, do trophies transfer? Because I swear I am NOT 100% platinuming 1.5 and 2.5 again if need be...that is just, not okay.

2) I don't even think a DDDHD needs to be included in an HD pack. Like others have said, if they just put in a small KH3 demo, BAM! IT PRINTS MONEY!!!!!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Honestly I don't personally care what faction I'm on (I have my preferences sure, but KH has taught me friendship > than all) so everyone on KHi should try to focus on certain factions (I get it if you can't since you're like deathly afraid of snakes or allergic to unicorns or something) but we should try to stay on the same faction. For a long time we had a really amazing KHi Chi team going, THIS MUST BE RECREATED BUT ON THE GO!!!!
Okay, well let's all be Unicornis to support Riku then. 8D *blatant bias*

I have 2 questions:

1) To anyone who owns a PS4, do trophies transfer? Because I swear I am NOT 100% platinuming 1.5 and 2.5 again if need be...that is just, not okay.
It honestly is entirely dependent on the game. :c

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have 2 questions:

How would we be able to answer this? It's not even confirmed to be coming to PS4.

If you mean other games as examples, it depends. Some have separate lists (sound shapes), others share (race the sun, FFX|X-2)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
(In an unrelated note: Ursus' emblem reminds me of Higashizawa, Leopardos' makes me think of Konishi, and Anguis of Kitaniji xD)

I'll definitely be joining Anguis. I have always liked snakes (specially cobras; I like how they look like superior snakes and I've always been a fan of the Cobra Unit from GI Joe, lol). And like I said before: Anguis reminds me of Megumi Kitaniji, so that's ANOTHER REASON I'll be joining the Anguis Union (even though Aqua is theorized to be the reborn Foreteller Anguis; not that I don't like her, just that I like Terra, Ventus and Riku better).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, well let's all be Unicornis to support Riku then. 8D *blatant bias*

Here comes my Aqua bias being like "oh heeell naaaw." In all seriouness though, I'd be fine with Unicornis, whatever faction works for me since in the end, the faction really determines little besides who is in the cutscenes. I'd rather be with people I know than see the foreteller in a few cutscenes :)

How would we be able to answer this? It's not even confirmed to be coming to PS4.

If you mean other games as examples, it depends. Some have separate lists (sound shapes), others share (race the sun, FFX|X-2)

lol Obviously I do not expect anyone to answer this from the point of having the KH game on the PS4, I don't think it's all that likely, so there is no way I can possible expect someone to have the game. If someone does have the game...STOP HOLDING OUT ON US!

I mean, as you said, other games that have been ported but are the exact same game, not a remix or an remaster, etc. But I didn't know some have separate lists, good to know :) Since FFX-2 shares, which is SE, that is a good sign. Not a confirmation, but good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back