• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaiju's Art Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

I've been doing art for as long as I can remember and I've wanted to show some of them here. I'm not perfect in it but I'm striving to continue trying out new techniques too since I'm hoping to do my own graphic novel too.

So to start off here's a few pics of Godzilla with his nemesis Ghidorah.

My own take on the Jabberwocky from Alice Through the Looking Glass

Then here's a little gag that's inspired by one of the scenes from Age of Ultron staring Baymax. Spoiler warning though for those who haven't seen the movie yet.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's all for now but I will be doing more especially Kingdom Hearts related art. :D

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
How long have you been drawing for--as in how old are you? I just would like to know to gauge what kind of tips/critiques I should be giving.

Kaijuguy19

How long have you been drawing for--as in how old are you? I just would like to know to gauge what kind of tips/critiques I should be giving.

I'm around 24 so far so if there's any tips and critiques you want to give me I'm willing to listen.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I've been doing art for as long as I can remember and I've wanted to show some of them here. I'm not perfect in it but I'm striving to continue trying out new techniques too since I'm hoping to do my own graphic novel too.

So to start off here's a few pics of Godzilla with his nemesis Ghidorah.

My own take on the Jabberwocky from Alice Through the Looking Glass

Then here's a little gag that's inspired by one of the scenes from Age of Ultron staring Baymax. Spoiler warning though for those who haven't seen the movie yet.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's all for now but I will be doing more especially Kingdom Hearts related art. :D

Would you ever do a drawing of Mothra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back