• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Merlin's Doors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've never checked and now I'm curious: what happens if you don't open Merlin's front door (the one with the Fire symbol)? Can you still get in the back door via Leon's training cave? If the answer is yes, do you get the cutscene with Kairi and Merlin immediately on entering? Is the door locked with Fire on the other side?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I've never checked and now I'm curious: what happens if you don't open Merlin's front door (the one with the Fire symbol)? Can you still get in the back door via Leon's training cave? If the answer is yes, do you get the cutscene with Kairi and Merlin immediately on entering? Is the door locked with Fire on the other side?

Lighting the door isn't optional. The platform dropper has to be activated by Merlin, so.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Tinny.

You have to go to Merlin's house to progress the story.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me, I know you need to go to his house to progress the story, I'm just asking about the back door and consequences that might have arisen if it was open.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me, I know you need to go to his house to progress the story, I'm just asking about the back door and consequences that might have arisen if it was open.

No I didn't. You can't get to Merlin's house to progress the story without going through the door that needs to be lit. Leon's hideaway's pathway to Merlin's house isn't unlocked until later, so you cannot not have Merlin's front door open already by that point in time.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
No I didn't. You can't get to Merlin's house to progress the story without going through the door that needs to be lit. Leon's hideaway's pathway to Merlin's house isn't unlocked until later, so you cannot not have Merlin's front door open already by that point in time.

Then I'm simply confused. I said "Can you get to the back door without opening the front door." Tinny said "No." Then you said "You have to go to Merlin's house to progress the story," as though Tinny had not covered the whole situation and I had missed something integral. But now you're saying that all you were saying is that the back door will not open, which had already been answered?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Then I'm simply confused. I said "Can you get to the back door without opening the front door." Tinny said "No." Then you said "You have to go to Merlin's house to progress the story," as though Tinny had not covered the whole situation and I had missed something integral. But now you're saying that all you were saying is that the back door will not open, which had already been answered?

I hadn't refreshed my page when Tinny had first posted his response to you, so I was explaining what I meant by my own comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back