• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Today I'm buying Bravely Default!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora67

Banned
Do you guys think it's a good choice? I saw some gameplay and I like older school RPGS and this game looks like it will fit right up my alley so should I get it?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If you still have time, you can give the DEMO a try (which has additional content when you upload the sava data to the game itself).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Already have it :) the demo is fun and I think this game will be worth it.

Good! :] If you liked it, then by all means BUY IT! Haha :thumbsup: The game is VERY enjoyable. One of my favorite features is how you can speed-up battles.

Sora67

Banned
Good! :] If you liked it, then by all means BUY IT! Haha :thumbsup: The game is VERY enjoyable. One of my favorite features is how you can speed-up battles.
I'm at my gamestop right now ^_^ 40 mins till I can get my copy!

update! Look what I have!
image_zpsrxzg4bn3.jpg

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I really, really wanted to like Bravely Default. It`s music was pretty good and the character felt fascinating. After somewhere past 20 hours, I just had to stop. The grinding was just too much for me. :( I was grinding for a boss in one evening, and I just looked at the game and wondered did I really want to spent my spent my spare time grinding hours for a boss.
But I think I belong to minority here. I hope you enjoy your trip to the fascinating world of Bravely Default. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back