• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Mushroom number 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
I only made it to 447 orbs collected in mushroom number 3 then I can't make it to 500 yet. What should I do to collect more orbs, I kep't following around and around. But I only manage to reach to 300+ to 400+. So is there any other methods?:confused::confused:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Anti Form, easy S rank.

So many advice out there regarding gliding and quick run when people fail to notice this unused drive form.

Edit: Oh yeah, and don't lock on to it. Equip Two Become One, enter battle first and use any drive beside Final for a higher chance to enter Anti.

Last edited:
Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Make four Draw Rings in the Synthesis Shop and equip them to Sora; equip Follow the Wind, as well. Using this with Quick Run and Glide makes it really easy to grab the Orbs. Try to keep just behind the Mushroom as it's floating to make sure you don't miss Orbs, too - helps you pick them up as soon as they drop.

Anti Form, easy S rank.

So many advice out there regarding gliding and quick run when people fail to notice this unused drive form.

Edit: Oh yeah, and don't lock on to it. Equip Two Become One, enter battle first and use any drive beside Final for a higher chance to enter Anti.
Never considered using Anti-Form for this. Mostly 'cause I prefer the bog-standard method, and it seems a little wasteful to force Anti and waste all your Drive just to get this Mushroom done. Y'know, not counting all the Drive Recoveries the Mushrooms drop. :p

Still, I'll at least have a crack at this method. Good work for thinking with portals!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Anti is so much easier.

Don't have to worry about over-sliding/gliding, jumping again for a second glide and miss the orbs, etc. You just have to chase after it that's all since Anti has the fastest moving speed on land.

With the amount of Drive Recoveries obtainable from Mushrooms (especially 5), I don't see the need to conserve the drive gauge haha.

hlc1988

Awards
Anti is so much easier.

Don't have to worry about over-sliding/gliding, jumping again for a second glide and miss the orbs, etc. You just have to chase after it that's all since Anti has the fastest moving speed on land.

With the amount of Drive Recoveries obtainable from Mushrooms (especially 5), I don't see the need to conserve the drive gauge haha.

I tried this method earlier. I couldn;t even get anti-form. And I equipped the Two Become One keyblade as well. Though maybe I should try it once I've entered the battle... I didn't think of doing that lol.

VenTer

Awards
Anti Form, easy S rank.

You make a good point about Anti form, it has the fastest movement. :) Thanks I'll try it.
Make four Draw Rings in the Synthesis Shop and equip them to Sora; equip Follow the Wind, as well. Using this with Quick Run and Glide makes it really easy to grab the Orbs. Try to keep just behind the Mushroom as it's floating to make sure you don't miss Orbs, too - helps you pick them up as soon as they drop.

Never considered using Anti-Form for this. Mostly 'cause I prefer the bog-standard method, and it seems a little wasteful to force Anti and waste all your Drive just to get this Mushroom done. Y'know, not counting all the Drive Recoveries the Mushrooms drop. :p

Still, I'll at least have a crack at this method. Good work for thinking with portals!
I see, thanks for the advice. I'll try it as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back