• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MoguMedaru SR+/SR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuborn

Awards
how do you use them? you accumulate them, or just use them after receiving them?
well, for me...
holdmemesmedaru.jpg

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Holy Keyblade! how did you get so many? or did you just not use them until now?
of course they're good for something xD 1 of those = 1 card. The first (golden) ones give you SR+ cards, the other ones give you SR cards. You choose between Attack cards or Assist cards, and then you'll get 1 random card from the lists of available cards (the little blue buttons show you which cards are available).
You see there are 2 sections in the Mog Medal Shop screen, one for the SR+ medals (at the top) and one for the SR medals (bottom). To use a Mog Medal you click the red button in the section you want. The red buttons under the golden text (left) give you Attack cards, while the red buttons under the white text (right) give you Assist cards.

but I assume you already knew this, so, now for something different..

Beginning with the SR medals. Use them up and you'll eventually get all the cards from the SR section, both Attack and Assist. Continue using the SR medals up and you'll get the same cards, so you can Limit Cut the first ones. Once you get those SR cards to High Purity, you sell them and you'll get SR+ medals.
Now, with the SR+ medals it's basically the same thing, use them up and you'll get all the cards. The cards you get will repeat and you will be able to Limit Cut them till they reach High Purity. But here's the nice part: SR+ cards can be transformed into Ultimate cards, and then you can continue strengthening them to crazy stats.
Here's KHI's guide for Ultimate cards: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/200731-ultimate-card-system.html
Ultimate cards = strong cards = stronger you = totally trashing LV666 Event Heartless = more rewards = even stronger cards = more LUX = higher rank = even more power = even more rewards etc.

Last edited:

Rokuborn

Awards
i have already my deck of SR+ (i'm ultimizing it, with 2 60k/60k and a third coming in few minutes). and i know about the medals XD
i just wasn't using them cause i had 340/350 card in my collection, so no room for other card (i left some space for the materials).
and i'm also "collecting" raise ticket (more than 40 at the moment) in hope of getting one (or more) POWER sr+ card with COMBO ex, when they give it again...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
shockplz.gif
oh
I think I can't help you out much, then, but perhaps you'll get ideas from better players than me on this thread xD
how long have you been playing?

Rokuborn

Awards
let's see...
Since they released the open beta? XD
but i was useless for almost the first year of playing, then i found a great group and i'm climbing the rankings, step by step

Rokuborn

Awards
shockplz.gif
oh
I think I can't help you out much, then, but perhaps you'll get ideas from better players than me on this thread xD
how long have you been playing?

BTW, i wasn't asking for help, just wondering how others "play" with the Medaru XD

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've pretty much been ignoring the things for the past few months. It's too tedious to cash over a hundred card medals in a row, then HP them, then recycle the SRs, then cash another hundred card medals, all while dancing around the fact that I only have about 50 slots open in my deck, then wish I was playing a game with a better GUI, then realize I'm out of Ultimate cards that need junk cards (I really just need Moogles), and then realize I just wasted my time.

Of course, I've been falling further and further behind in this game since the Ultimates were introduced, so I'm probably not a good model to emulate.

Rokuborn

Awards
i was just wondering what happens if someone MAX ultimize a ULTMoguri...

Rokuborn

Awards
You dedicate your existence to finding SR+ Fairy Godmothers. But I'm not there yet, thankfully.
wait, what? XD i'm just earning some FGM SR+ just because we are winning in these days.
i'm not crazy enough to spend materials for an "experiment" like that.

Badger

i was just wondering what happens if someone MAX ultimize a ULTMoguri...

Well from what Kazr says in the Ultimize Thread, the stats don't change when you ultimize it. I think HP is it's max stats.

Rokuborn

Awards
i see, thanks for clearing that point XD
Update: right now i've 173SR+ and 110SR medals...
it will hurt when i'll claim them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back