• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interest in doing Superhero RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, I have been brewing about this for some time and talking to a few people about it to see if it is possible; Turns out there hasn't been one, so looks like it's going to happen, folks!

I already have the plot and powers planned out to a certain degree, so all I have to focus on is to be sure we're on track. As for the plot, I'd like to do something similar to what The Flash/Arrow is doing and I'm sure for those who are fans of the show knows what I mean.

So, if anyone is totally interested in this, great. If not, it shall be truly be awesome either way. :3 Oh, if anyone has questions about this, don't be afraid to VM or PM me about it.

So, yeah, would be happy to hear back on this. :3

Roxie1563

Awards
So, anyone really interested in this or not? Honestly, I'd really like to hear back from you guys interested in this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
after watching powers i am behind this idea. my only regret is not having a computer to use for long posts and my phone types like shit.

Roxie1563

Awards
This is most wonderful to hear this! And IP, remember our PMs about this? Changes of plans related to the plot when I realized that we weren't born in that period and it would make it hard to get home, so I've decided to pull something from The Flash, but more connected to our characters' pasts.

@Lunarmaster:

Glad to see you're in! :D We shall have fun indeed!

@Chuman:

You're welcome to read along, but if you're serious about joining, a computer would be nice.. unless you do have a library? I know the pains of texting long posts on a phone. Really gives your wrists cramps, huh?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@roxie nah none around the area and i can't leave the house when i want. lol i can't even reply to posts with my phone because internet explorer app sucks on microsoft phone but if i can nab a computer before you guys begin it'd be awesome.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
not to double-post but i have a story idea (cannot edit post)

in the year 2016 after a solar storm, a precious few people gain extraordinary abilities in a time of great need, when the government learns of this they form a special task force to eliminate these gifted few out of fear before the world learns about them.

so mad i can't use italics lmao but where's my oscar for screenplays? this is more of a precursor leading into a real superhero story only because i feel it would be better to develop the world and heroes before jumping in.

Roxie1563

Awards
not to double-post but i have a story idea (cannot edit post)

in the year 2016 after a solar storm, a precious few people gain extraordinary abilities in a time of great need, when the government learns of this they form a special task force to eliminate these gifted few out of fear before the world learns about them.

so mad i can't use italics lmao but where's my oscar for screenplays? this is more of a precursor leading into a real superhero story only because i feel it would be better to develop the world and heroes before jumping in.

I like the idea, however I already have it all worked out and it would be like an episodic thing like what Flash/Arrow is doing.

You should've won that Oscar. XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
w ow i can't handle rejection but i'd like yo thank the academy

Roxie1563

Awards
Just so you guys know, I'm working on the template and it will be some time considering this is the weekend and I got plans, so.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
groovy. hoping i can snag a laptop soon because i'm interested in this quite a bit (maybe more so after i read the template).

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Well, depending on the plot, I'm more than likely in on this Roxie. *thinks about grabbing an episode of Arrow and/or the Flash later on so she'd have an idea of what it's like* Hm, I should really go back to Infamous too for that matter; but for now homework or sleep catching up on.

Anyway, I'll probably join in on it as soon as you get it up, it'll be based on my schedule at that point though.

Roxie1563

Awards
All right, gangs! The sign up thread has been opened in the Canon Role-play, so check it out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back