• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Thank you much, Roxie. I had fun writing that.

You're quite welcome, InnerPeace! And I could tell, just from reading it. :)

Just curious about something: how many RPs have you been involved with? I seem to count you with Persona: Frozen, Pokemon, Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth.. I think there was more, but can't remember at the moment.

I only have been in two: SAO and Kingdom Spirits, which is my take of Kingdom Hearts with Digimon mixed up together.. it's quite interesting, to say the least. :3

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I know, this post is becoming Chinese Democracy. I wish I could take you guys through a day in the life.

Roxie1563

Awards
I know, this post is becoming Chinese Democracy. I wish I could take you guys through a day in the life.

Hmm? What do you mean by that? o_O

On another note, still waiting, Max.. I know real life tends to take you away from this, but it'd be nice to hear something from you once in a while. xD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Chinese Democracy was an album Guns N' Roses promised, and it took somewhere around 15 years after Appetite before it finally saw the light of day. My post was just a joke on how long the wait was, hopefully my post isn't as utterly awful as Chinese Democracy was though.

And I'll try to keep in touch more often. I tell myself it shouldn't take more than a few minutes of my day each day to hop on here, things have just been busy. I'm having to basically intern at a preschool now for a class, on top of the preschool that I already work at, so it's like working twice as much as normal, without twice the pay. This and then the classes I already have to take, plus I've kind of been trying to get in better shape, working out a lot more throughout the week. By the time I have a free moment, if I'm not with a friend, I just kind of pass out in my room.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
ah that's understandable and honestl... I think it'll be more like when you pos it'll be like when we waited for KH3 to be announced... epic as hell... but please don't confuse that with my actual reaction at the end of the first trailer

Edit: oh and innerpeace? give me your FC plz

Peace

Awards
Just curious about something: how many RPs have you been involved with? I seem to count you with Persona: Frozen, Pokemon, Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth.. I think there was more, but can't remember at the moment.

I've been in about 16 RPs. Now looking back at 'em, all my characters back then are so groan/cringe worthy. I tried making a Persona RP myself some years back but that was a train wreck because I wanted to be all mysterious and stuff. But I took the premise of that and I've been trying to (and procrastinating on) make it into a story.

But all the RPs that you mentioned are the ones I'm currently in.

oh and innerpeace? give me your FC plz

No, I will not give you my Fracking Cow. She's vital for my plans of world domination.

And wooooow Max.

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
Chinese Democracy was an album Guns N' Roses promised, and it took somewhere around 15 years after Appetite before it finally saw the light of day. My post was just a joke on how long the wait was, hopefully my post isn't as utterly awful as Chinese Democracy was though.

And I'll try to keep in touch more often. I tell myself it shouldn't take more than a few minutes of my day each day to hop on here, things have just been busy. I'm having to basically intern at a preschool now for a class, on top of the preschool that I already work at, so it's like working twice as much as normal, without twice the pay. This and then the classes I already have to take, plus I've kind of been trying to get in better shape, working out a lot more throughout the week. By the time I have a free moment, if I'm not with a friend, I just kind of pass out in my room.

Ah, I see.. I'm not much of a music fan, so. And man, you are busy! No wonder it took you that long just to check on things here on the forums.

@Inner: 16?! Wow, you're probably more experienced at it than I am currently. Speaking of which, have you ever joined up on a superhero RP before? I'm working on one and it's not complete to where I'd post it here.

Peace

Awards
I still think I'm kinda eh at it.

To answer your question, I haven't done a superhero RP before.

Roxie1563

Awards
I still think I'm kinda eh at it.

To answer your question, I haven't done a superhero RP before.

But those numbers..! Surely, you're totally experienced. D:

Would you be interested in it as soon I get it all worked out? :3

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah, I would be interested. I also don't mind helping out if you want it.

That'd be wonderful of you to help. ^_^ I'll PM you about it after I finish up with Church; it's usual for me. Plus, I do hope this site doesn't mess up as it did for some time. :/

And if you'd like, we could add each other? Just so we can get in touch with each other in case things does come up.

Roxie1563

Awards
Okily Dokily! And yeah that'll be alright.

We are now friends! :D and what a storm I'm having here! Hopefully it won't get worse than it is... wait, did I just jinxed myself?! o_O

As for that PM, expect it shortly; I'm on my tablet, so typing this out will be long and painful on me. T_T

Roxie1563

Awards
Sword Art Online Post Forever
Alternatively, Valve presents... SAO Post 3

I don't know why, but this made me laugh hard than it should. XD

CD-Mann, you're hilarious and I love it! :D

Max

Staff member
Awards
I don't know why, but this made me laugh hard than it should. XD

CD-Mann, you're hilarious and I love it! :D

Don't tell him what he is! Allow him to find himself, by himself. Who are you to play God?

Roxie1563

Awards
Don't tell him what he is! Allow him to find himself, by himself. Who are you to play God?

Ooh, did I just hit an nerve from the great Max? :O And there is only one God, good sir and I sure like to think he has a sense of humor! :3

So, where is your post, good sir?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Ooh, did I just hit an nerve from the great Max? :O And there is only one God, good sir and I sure like to think he has a sense of humor! :3

So, where is your post, good sir?

All in good time young one, all in good time. Until then, I wrote everybody a new haiku:

We all need more time
Busy men lead busy lives
Make the best of now

Roxie1563

Awards
All in good time young one, all in good time. Until then, I wrote everybody a new haiku:

We all need more time
Busy men lead busy lives
Make the best of now

That's a good haiku. How many did you pull that out of your hat?

You can tell I'm not used to waiting when it comes to this, good old max. XD

Back