• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speed Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
Prepping for the secret bosses, I'm trying to get to level 99 already. But it's simply said going at a snail pace. It's not too horrible as I've leveled up nearly 20 levels in the past few hours, but still. Isn't there a faster way?

I'm currently doing the loop in Radiant Garden with Exp Chance, Megaflare and Victory Pose. Which nets me around 2400 exp per turn. At 60+ this method just takes too long and is too... boring. And since the exp Walker exploit has been fixed, that's not an option.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
There is a way to to do the EXP Walker exploit, as I understand it. I think you have to wedge the controller in a walking position and then hit the Playstation button in the middle of the controller. The game will just keep running behind the PS3's menu at that point. At least, that's what I remember someone saying, I haven't tried it myself?

Anagram

Banned
To be honest you don't even need to be level 60 to beat every secret boss. I beat all of them on critical without being over 55 using Aqua.
I beat several as Ven around the same level as well. I haven't tried with Terra though since his dodge sucks.

Xelon99

Awards
There is a way to to do the EXP Walker exploit, as I understand it. I think you have to wedge the controller in a walking position and then hit the Playstation button in the middle of the controller. The game will just keep running behind the PS3's menu at that point. At least, that's what I remember someone saying, I haven't tried it myself?

Tried it yesterday, saw it in an older post where it was suggested. Doesn't work sadly. It still automatically stops after a few seconds. Unless the walking differs every few seconds even slightly, it just stops. And If I have to hold my controller to move the stick to walk in circles, I might as well do the slightly faster way of executing Unversed on spawn.

Too bad Monstro doesn't give a ton of exp, like Sephiroth did in KH1

To be honest you don't even need to be level 60 to beat every secret boss. I beat all of them on critical without being over 55 using Aqua.
I beat several as Ven around the same level as well. I haven't tried with Terra though since his dodge sucks.

Seeing how I'm not exactly a good player when it comes to certain fights, like YX mainly, I prefer to be way over leveled. Though I suppose I might as well give it a shot. Can always level up later. But being level 40 for the storyboss endgame is just too much strangely. Took down Vanitas in one move

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You can do the Radiant Garden trick, as it is the fastest way to level up in the field. But there's always the lovely Mirage Arena. Clear all the missions, again and again, and you'll get to a fabulous level very quickly. It should be easy to beat the missions with commands as destructive as Mega Flare. Mirage Arena is your best friend, it will give you a BUNCH of items, munny and commands besides all the EXP. Be sure to have all the necessary abilities activated, EXP Chance, Lucky Strike, stuff that make enemies drop more .. stuff. Ahaha~

Xelon99

Awards
Which of the arena battles would be best though? I'm currently just spamming Monstro for the medals (nearly 700 a minute is just too easy) but he only nets me just under 400 exp. The Vendetta gives roughly 400 exp as well. And seeing how the regular enemy-wave battles are short with few enemies, I'm having my doubts they give you more exp

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Which of the arena battles would be best though? I'm currently just spamming Monstro for the medals (nearly 700 a minute is just too easy) but he only nets me just under 400 exp. The Vendetta gives roughly 400 exp as well. And seeing how the regular enemy-wave battles are short with few enemies, I'm having my doubts they give you more exp

Hmmmm, let me just check them all ;P I will edit this reply when I got the answer to 'which arena mission gives you the most EXP'.
that, without using EXP Chance. It won't take long.

Anagram

Banned
Seeing how I'm not exactly a good player when it comes to certain fights, like YX mainly, I prefer to be way over leveled. Though I suppose I might as well give it a shot. Can always level up later. But being level 40 for the storyboss endgame is just too much strangely. Took down Vanitas in one move

Trust me it wont matter. The most you get after leveling past the 50's is defense or magic boots which do no good against opponents that can reduce you to one hp in one combo.
Second Chance and Once More are your best friends. Leaf Bracer, Renewal Guard and Damage Siphon also help.

HK Motendra

Awards
You can do the Radiant Garden trick, as it is the fastest way to level up in the field. But there's always the lovely Mirage Arena. Clear all the missions, again and again, and you'll get to a fabulous level very quickly. It should be easy to beat the missions with commands as destructive as Mega Flare. Mirage Arena is your best friend, it will give you a BUNCH of items, munny and commands besides all the EXP. Be sure to have all the necessary abilities activated, EXP Chance, Lucky Strike, stuff that make enemies drop more .. stuff. Ahaha~

In my experience, Mirage Arena ironically doesn't give as much EXP as level grinding in the field does. An exploit I do, is EXP Chance, Walker, and King Mickey D-Link for Ven & Aqua. Terra, on the other hand..... Well, he was always the char I could just wreck errbody with, save maybe for the secret boss at Land of Departure (Don't even get me started on AoE >~>), so pretty much, just field work with all those abilities and Sacrifice, Mega Flare, and Meteor commands.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
But being level 40 for the storyboss endgame is just too much strangely. Took down Vanitas in one move

This is exactly what happened to me in my first Ventus Proud mode run. I was like "holy shit, the final boss! and it's Vanitas!! must use Shotlock asap!" and 1 MAX Bio Barrage was enough to finish Vanitas... He didn't even manage to end his "Show me anguish" battle quote.
...I NEVER WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY LIFE
craiplz.png
now I prefer Critical Level 1, always.

Xelon99

Awards
Trust me it wont matter. The most you get after leveling past the 50's is defense or magic boots which do no good against opponents that can reduce you to one hp in one combo.
Second Chance and Once More are your best friends. Leaf Bracer, Renewal Guard and Damage Siphon also help.

I'm nearly level 70 now with good as all commands and abilities available to me (except Break Time because I was a moron and melded it away) so I suppose I wont be in too much trouble against the secret bosses. Just need to take down two Unversed Missions and the hellish Ice Cream part to get the full 100% for Ventus. Guess I should finish up Aqua and Terra then so I can see if a level 70 is good enough.

This is exactly what happened to me in my first Ventus Proud mode run. I was like "holy shit, the final boss! and it's Vanitas!! must use Shotlock asap!" and 1 MAX Bio Barrage was enough to finish Vanitas... He didn't even manage to end his "Show me anguish" battle quote.
...I NEVER WAS SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY LIFE
craiplz.png
now I prefer Critical Level 1, always.

I didn't even use a Shotlock. Just Time Splicer and he was done for. And then came the annoying Vanitas Command Style section, which took me ages to finish on the psp because I suck. This time I just had to sit and wait for the bar to fill up while Vanitas was crying with 1hp left c:

Pretty disappointing the general level to finish BBS is only 30. While the secret bosses and minigames are so much harder

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Keyblade wielders, we have a winner!

1. Keepers of the Arena - 20 min - around 9300 EXP;
  2. Copycat Crisis - 7 min - around 4200 EXP;
  3. A Time To Chill - 8 min - around 3400 EXP.

Playing as Aqua. Critical mode, level 51-52-53? (I did level up of course). My deck was Mega Flare / Sonic Blade x4 / Cura x2.
Had EXP Walker activated, can't be that much EXP gained through walking, actually...
Good old Keepers of the Arena. It took 20 minutes 'cause, you know, I like staying alive. I can't rush things with the Iron Imprisoners, but I bet I lost some minutes only waiting for Mega Flare to reload . I'm not used to Mega Flare, haha~ (always the black sheep..) Mega Flare is essential to destroy those freakin' Wild Bruisers, argh, I hate them in the Arena. I'm sure you'll get everything done faster with a higher level, different difficulty mode and perhaps even playing the 2.5 HD remix version of BBS, I'm sure the HD remix made things a lot easier than on the original BBS that I have here.
I still have to check Combined Threat... I checked the other missions randomly, but not Villains' Vendetta (lost my old files with everything 100% clear... I miss my Void Gear...), which I'm 100% sure doesn't give you that much EXP anyway.

Got your stats! I bet the Keepers mission will maintain your brain entertained while level grinding, haha!

((I said I'd edit the previous post, but I guess that isn't the case anymore, the thread got enough new replies so one more from me won't feel too bad eeehhh >:'3 ))

Last edited:

Xelon99

Awards
I am surprisingly annoyed that bosses barely give you any exp at all.

For the Imprisoners I tend to use things like Firaga, which stuns them. But if Sonic works as well as it does in KH2, I'll be spamming that rather then.

I'll give it a shot, gotta kill 800 enemies for the final Finisher anyway. Time will be spent well~

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I am surprisingly annoyed that bosses barely give you any exp at all.

For the Imprisoners I tend to use things like Firaga, which stuns them. But if Sonic works as well as it does in KH2, I'll be spamming that rather then.

I'll give it a shot, gotta kill 800 enemies for the final Finisher anyway. Time will be spent well~

Firaga and Triple Firaga stun Iron Imprisoner I and II, but the trick doesn't work with Iron Imprisoner III and IV. At least in my case, Iron Imprisoner III and IV seem... immune to them. Sonic Blade is the ideal command to use on all Iron Imprisoners, ' telling you from my own experience. Just wait for them to use their underground move, come to surface, calm down a bit and that moment you use Sonic Blade, one command after another, and repeat this till the Unversed is finished. It's a Sonic Blade chain that you repeat over and over, sometimes the Imprisoner can't even start another move, if your timing is good enough. >:] Still, don't underestimate them, especially Iron Imprisoner IV. I was surprised that he summoned a fire explosion right in the middle of my Sonic Blade attack. Happened only once o.o

Xelon99

Awards
I only get roughly 4900 exp from the Keepers strangely. I suspect Exp Walker messing with the numbers? Doesn't matter, it still works pretty good.

In my cases, Sonic doesn't affect Imprisoner IV at all. I just go right underneath him. So I just stun him once with Firaga and smack him till he either digs in the ground or does his vacuum move. Takes me about 5 minutes to just finish him off. But it's certainly easier than on the psp, so I'm not complaining!

The only point of complaining in this game is the Ice Cream Beat... hellish timing on songs from the 8th ring of hell Dx

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
I only get roughly 4900 exp from the Keepers strangely. I suspect Exp Walker messing with the numbers? Doesn't matter, it still works pretty good.

In my cases, Sonic doesn't affect Imprisoner IV at all. I just go right underneath him. So I just stun him once with Firaga and smack him till he either digs in the ground or does his vacuum move. Takes me about 5 minutes to just finish him off. But it's certainly easier than on the psp, so I'm not complaining!

The only point of complaining in this game is the Ice Cream Beat... hellish timing on songs from the 8th ring of hell Dx

I'm surprised they changed that much for the 2.5 version O_O it's ridiculous (for me), but easier. but I guess it's still the most EXP you can get... Ah, the more you know..

Samcrux

The most easiest level grinding is still Keepers of the Arena due to 6000-7000+ EXP gained (due to EXP walker and EXP Chance). In 3 hours, you'll gain 3 levels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back