• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: 'Tron 3'

^What happened to Kevin. Unless he died during that splosion. If you watched 'The Next Day', at the end Sam shows a shirt saying Flynn Lives which could mean Sam and Kevin talked from that computer in the arcade basement.

I hope Daft Punk doesn't score though. 2013 is their twentieth anniversary. I'm sure fans would much rather prefer them to give it their absolute best with that and have it be like a mix of all their styles or something. If Daft Punk does score though, I won't mind.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

^What happened to Kevin. Unless he died during that splosion. If you watched 'The Next Day', at the end Sam shows a shirt saying Flynn Lives which could mean Sam and Kevin talked from that computer in the arcade basement.

Heroic sacrifices should stay heroic sacrifices. You bring Kevin back and that entire scene is pointless. Disney knows if you have a character sacrifice himself/herself, they stay dead. You don't turn that point into a sequel and basically screw your audience.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I heard rumors of that Quorra/Olivia Wilde's character goes around and says she met Kevin Flynn and also how she deals with being in the real world now, outside of The Grid.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

Tron din't die,because he just fell in the water and didn't derezz.So I hope they'll give him a more important role this time around.
and just a thing I had in mid,flynn was the center of impact so maybe it repelled without him dying.He's a user afterall(which is like god in the grid).He can do anything.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

idc

tron legacy wasn't that good anyway

Me and my brother both fell asleep during Tron Legacy, it was just to much for us to take in. lol and I believe the story line was meh at best. It was funny when we were watching the movie, we both yawned at the same points, and then I heard my brother snooring next to me.

Anagram

Banned
Re: TRON 3 - TRON LIVES

Tron lives indeed. Had almost forgotten about this.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Freaking finally. I’ll watch in theatres this time around.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now if they could only bring back Tron: Uprising for another season...

Yeah, exactly. That show was the best thing on Disney (besides Gravity Falls and Motorcity) and with a new film they could easily ride on the hype and success of it by letting us find out what the hell happens after CLU arrives in Argon City and if it wasn't Tron's scars that made him into Rinzler, how did CLU repurpose Tron into Rinzler?

Back