• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shirtless Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
In the beginning of Birth By Sleep.

Just... why?

not that I didn't enjoy it but why

It's not like Xehanort took Ven's shirt off, right?... .............right?
I want to hear your thoughts on this

Awards
Are you complaining about the privilege we were given to admire Ven's sexy little boy body and his comically disproportionate head?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Vanitas thought the shirt was really cool and took it for himself, and later got angry when he was told Ven was still alive and had to give the shirt back. That's why he hates Ventus.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Fanservice

Nudity often represents purity and (re)birth in Japanese culture, but since this is a Disney game they opted to just remove his shirt.

For an in universe reason, MX probably removed it. Which I never found all that strange tbh. MX needed Ven alive to fulfill his plans and I was always under the impression that MX kept him around for a while to see if he got better. Since he was shirtless and wrapped in a blanket I can only imagine that MX took it off to make him more comfortable, laid him down somewhere, maybe even activity tried to nurse him back to health, but when it looked like Ven wasn't getting better, MX dumped him on DI.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
MX took Ventus to Atlantica for some singing and then forgot to put his shirt back on.

Micson

While at the beach Master Xehanort said if he got too warm he could take it off and so he did. Next thing Ven he knows Ven is unconscious bent over a tree.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I knew I was going to receive awesome replies! xD Ah, laughing is good for your health ♥
Ruran is right, that's what I thought too about the purity symbol. That's most probably it, and of course they simply wanted to give fans some fanservice, since at the beginning you really don't know who Ventus is, you assume he's Roxas. Folks love Roxas. Shirtless Roxas is good. Even if it's not Roxas lol

Are you complaining about the privilege we were given to admire Ven's sexy little boy body and his comically disproportionate head?

Oh nooo~~~ I'm not complaining the slightest bit! Ya know very well
horny2.gif

Vanitas thought the shirt was really cool and took it for himself, and later got angry when he was told Ven was still alive and had to give the shirt back. That's why he hates Ventus.
and that's also why Vanitas is shirtless himself
studmuffinplz.png

MX took Ventus to Atlantica for some singing and then forgot to put his shirt back on.

That happened, Ariel and Ven sang Jesse McCartney songs, good old Jesse McCartney songs

btw, I just can't believe I found this: http://youtu.be/C39MCRJ-Zgg
this fits the topic perfectlyyyy but is so badddd

Snap that's what Ven forgot to pack.

LOL this joke, priceless xD

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Fanservice

Nudity often represents purity and (re)birth in Japanese culture, but since this is a Disney game they opted to just remove his shirt.

Adding to that I recall it also representing innocence (when displayed with children, and Ven was supposed to be 10/11 at that time, they just were too lazy to create another model with different proportions) and vulnerability/fragility, which also applies to the shattered heart he has at the time.

Other than that, it certainly gave the Pedo-vibes about Xehanort more material, which in that light makes his weird hand movements even more creepy.
DDD got even more on that train just by how even Young Xehanort was acting towards Sora, especially in the last third of the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I sincerely doubt that it has anything to do with "Akuroku" as Ventus has nothing to do with that pairing nor even with Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back