• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora Finally say "Thank You"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2, for those times whenever Donald or Goofy or any of the party members in each world, when they heal Sora with potions and or cure spells, it's just Sora never even thanked them. But when you heal Donald and Goofy or even the party members they say thank you. NowI know in KH3D. Sora has finally said thank you when he is healed from his dream eaters. He says "thanks" and "good save". So what about KH 3? Will he finally say thank you when Donald and Goofy and the other party members heal him?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey in COM I believe he said thank you when Donald cured him right before the final fight with Larxene!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I swear Sora says thanks sometimes in KH2. But I might just be imagining it because I know every party member will say thanks to Sora for healing them.

In KH3? Sure, why not. It'd be silly to not make Sora a bit more interactive with his party members. I expect them to also talk while roaming to add a bit more life and fun to the game.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
As much as Donald was too slow and healed after I used my own potion/curaga he'll have to earn my thanks lol. Seriously though yeah its a good idea. Just don't know how much that'll conflict with the battle grunts if you're performing a combo or get hit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just don't know how much that'll conflict with the battle grunts if you're performing a combo or get hit.

Just record a thanks that gets interrupted by a grunt when hit. As for combo grunts, make the "Thanks" kind of winded when attacking and the problem is solved.

Anagram

Banned
The only time Sora has said thanks that I remember was in Coded. But that was all the data versions sooooo....

VenTer

Awards
Hey in COM I believe he said thank you when Donald cured him right before the final fight with Larxene!
Really in COM in the game boy version? :0 I see, But what about Re:COM?
I swear Sora says thanks sometimes in KH2. But I might just be imagining it because I know every party member will say thanks to Sora for healing them.
In KH3? Sure, why not. It'd be silly to not make Sora a bit more interactive with his party members. I expect them to also talk while roaming to add a bit more life and fun to the game.
I've been playing KH2 Final mix and Sora never once said thank you to them when he is healed by his party members I'm afraid. ): Usually, I would be the one saying thanks whenever they heal Sora. But the party members always says thank you when they were healed by Sora :) But I really hope that Sora would say thank you in the next game.
As much as Donald was too slow and healed after I used my own potion/curaga he'll have to earn my thanks lol. Seriously though yeah its a good idea. Just don't know how much that'll conflict with the battle grunts if you're performing a combo or get hit.
Yeah, Donald heals you, I always say thanks to him. ^_^
He doesn't say thanks to people who heal him right as he heals himself.
yeah I have noticed that too. He finally had that in KH 3D to the dream eaters.
The only time Sora has said thanks that I remember was in Coded. But that was all the data versions sooooo....
But you play as Sora only in Re:Coded right?:confused:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Really in COM in the game boy version? :0 I see, But what about Re:COM?

I meant in the cutscene right before the battle, Sora is about to die and Goofy throws his shield to protect him and Donald cures him. DG then talk threatening to Larxene and said they'll protect Sora and then Sora mouthed thank you I believe.

VenTer

Awards
I meant in the cutscene right before the battle, Sora is about to die and Goofy throws his shield to protect him and Donald cures him. DG then talk threatening to Larxene and said they'll protect Sora and then Sora mouthed thank you I believe.
Oh that scene yeah too . :) And In KH2 too, when Sora, Donald and Goofy are at Hollow Bastion w(which is going to the boss battle of Demyx,) That King Mickey stopped them and told them to go look for Riku and Kairi, but they didn't follow the kings orders and Sora said in a whisper "thank you" to Donald and Goofy. :)

VenTer

Awards
Interesting, so has Sora said thank you out loud in the cut scenes at all? Yeah Data Sora to Namine doesn't count. Only mouthed or whispered though. How odd is that?
Well there was one, he said " Thank you" out loud to the dream eaters, when he went back to Traverse Town. And sees all of his Dream eaters friends
Sora's thank you
Sora: Thanks, your the best.
That's all he said Out loud.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I remember being excited because in DDD because I always wondered why Sora never thanked anyone even though they thanked him haha. So yeah, since DDD is the most recent KH game I think them doing that again in KH3 is quite likely haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back