• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Logging out, Unions and a confused Keyblade wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The confused Keyblade wielder is obviously me. For once I'm a noob at a KH game.
I'm sorry if stuff like this has been posted before, but I simply can't find the info I need x__x
So, on with the questions:
  • How do I make another account? I want to start the game over, with a new account, but can't even find a "Logout" button or something! I can't delete this old account, can I?.. *really wants a new account without creating a new Yahoo JP ID*
  • Which Union is the best? Seriously, I kinda want to hear this, and also on which team most ACTIVE khinsiders players are. I want to play with you guys ;___; In Leopardus I've only met a bunch of strangers so far. And... What's with that crazy Ursus union??

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
How do I make another account? I want to start the game over, with a new account, but can't even find a "Logout" button or something! I can't delete this old account, can I?.. *really wants a new account without creating a new Yahoo JP ID*

There are 2 ways to make a new account.

1. Make a new Yahoo JP email
2. Sign up for Hangame and play using your Hangame ID

Only 1 KHX account per ID so you have no choice but to make something new.

Which Union is the best? Seriously, I kinda want to hear this, and also on which team most ACTIVE khinsiders players are. I want to play with you guys ;___; In Leopardus I've only met a bunch of strangers so far. And... What's with that crazy Ursus union??

There is no definite "best" union. But for S class, it is definitely Leopardus and Unicornus. And I agree Ursus is on a crazy power rise these days, though that is mostly because of new parties filled with new premium players.

The most active KHInsider party is CutiePique's, if can try posting in their thread for an invite. They are in Vulpeus by the way. They are a very close community and will be very helpful to you if you need any help.

The other members here who are in different unions are mostly in S class parties so you can try asking around if they are any minimum requirements out of you. No S class Leopardus player here by the way, not sure about A class as well, the Leopardus players here are the most non-existent.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
There is no definite "best" union. But for S class, it is definitely Leopardus and Unicornus. And I agree Ursus is on a crazy power rise these days, though that is mostly because of new parties filled with new premium players.

The most active KHInsider party is CutiePique's, if can try posting in their thread for an invite. They are in Vulpeus by the way. They are a very close community and will be very helpful to you if you need any help.

The other members here who are in different unions are mostly in S class parties so you can try asking around if they are any minimum requirements out of you. No S class Leopardus player here by the way, not sure about A class as well, the Leopardus players here are the most non-existent.

Thank you! You really helped me, I feel like I'm starting to actually understand things xD

Would it be very bad to play solo? I know you gain Moogle Medals easier in a party, but are the benefits that good?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thank you! You really helped me, I feel like I'm starting to actually understand things xD

Would it be very bad to play solo? I know you gain Moogle Medals easier in a party, but are the benefits that good?

I started out in solo play but the game's changed so much it's hard for me to say. The primary benefit of a party is that you gain upwards of 29 AP. Let's get that out up-front.

Stemming from there, the benefit of a party becomes the ability to kill Raid Bosses reliably, and thus fight stronger Raid Bosses and more frequent RB Subspecies. Stronger Raid Bosses means more Lux, earning you higher lux prizes and higher weekly lux rankings (of course, unless you're on the best teams, you're still out of the serious weekly lux rankings). Higher Subs means clearing more Raid Boss missions, and also bonus collectibles during missions like the Valentine's Day missions where the subs drop prizes.

Regularly killing RBs is also an important source of Moogle Points and Munny, which are the basic fuel of play. Though they may still be common enough in solo play. RBs also drop Mythril, but Mythril's tedious no matter what you're doing.

Now, note that everything I've said above is still within your reach if you get randomly sorted into a good or okay team at the start of a week, the real trouble is that there's no guarantee.

Party-mates may be more likely to Guilt Help you than a party full of inactive players, but... no promises.

The only direct benefit of going solo is the lack of hassle, and the hope that the game will sort you against shitty inactive teams. This was definitely the case when the game first launched, I don't know how likely it is today since match-ups have been restructured. If things are like they used to be, these lucky match-ups could help you win the daily contests, though the prizes for doing so are limited compared to the prizes from completing RB Sub missions.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Being in a party gives a lot more benefits than playing solo.

The only benefits of a solo player in my experience is:
- not being tied down to a party, less responsibilities and more freedom to how you want to play (more towards strong players)
- during events like the latest Valentine one, you have a lot more chance to hit the raid boss for the drops. Being in a S class party, I can only hit the boss 1-2 times before it died, at times not even a hit and that's on a L400 boss.
- if you "lucked" out and got into a party with many inactive players, all the MVP ether rewards are yours. Then again, you need crazy power to solo the bosses.

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Thank you so much, you guys are the best! ;w;
Now that I know this stuff more or less, I'll play solo a bit more and then see how I get along with the other Leopardus... only after that I'll consider making a new account to join another union~
I'll see what this game has to offer >:'3

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Well, I'm in a party of 15 people, a bunch of inactive people, not a single action since Valentine's Day here xD but oh well... I got some extra AP.
I want to slowly build a strong enough deck... I'm level 44, got actually many SR+ cards, some good assist cards, I guess that's a start. It will take a while until I get many Golden Mog Medals for new smexy cards... Oh, and I'm also clearing the story little by little..

I actually have fun playing this game, even if I can't read a thing in Japanese xD KHI has a lot of guides and stuff and this site is really saving me ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back