• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A dream about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
When your playing Kingdom Hearts and then at night time you went to go to sleep, then you start to dream.
Did you ever had a dream where you are in the Kingdom Hearts world or our favorite characters are in our daily lives or even having an adventure with them which is not Kingdom Hearts related but they are there in our dreams in that adventure. Or a romantic scene with your favorite characters. Here are some dreams That I can remember with them.

Dream 1: I was flying around in Destiny Islands in a sunset setting, then suddenly I heard the organ playing. At the beach front was a giant organ and a guy in the black coat was playing it. That's all I can remember in my dream.

Dream 2: In the Kingdom Heart 1 opening, I was falling into the sea, just like Sora did. I tried to reach out my hand to Kairi. When I woke up my hand was already raised up.

Dream 3: I was in school and I was actually and doing Dodge and Roll around campus. Then I suddenly saw Sora Riku and Kairi and Kairi said "Guys we need to talk" that's about it too. That I remember.

Dream 4:[spoilers=myforthdream]My sister and I were in a group of girls being chased by a group of guys and Sora was included with them. So they were chasing us in the road. We ran as fast as we could to get away from them. Then we saw a jeep and rode onto the jeep. The guys were still gaining on us. The jeep isn't driving fast. And so we jumped out of the jeep, when I turned and looked at the guys I saw Sora's sad expression in his face. And kept running until we reached to a mall. Inside the mall there was a downward escalator to the ground floor and upward escalator to the 2nd floor. And so my sister suggested the other girls would hide from the guys to the 2nd floor. And my sister asked me, "Are you gonna hide too?" And I said to my sister "No, I'll stay behind". So my sister went upward the escalator with the other girls to hide with them in the 2nd floor. And so I waited in the mall entrance. Then the guy came to the mall was Sora. And as I saw Sora, I said to him "Come with me" And the both of us went down the escalator and in the end of the escalator reached the ground floor, I said in my mind in an echo "Why is he not chasing me?" At the ground floor of the escalator, there were these church seats. And so the both of us sat in one of those seats. Then my sister came out from hiding and saw us and sat down with us. After that I heard Sora's thoughts saying "Why is this girl not running away from me?" Then we were still sitting down, then Sora leaned my head to his shoulder and kissed me in the head 5 times. Then suddenly my mom came and was calling Sora's name. Sora stood up and walked away and left. Then when I looked at next to my seat where Sora sat, I saw a little action figure of him sitting next to me.[/spoilers]

Well there you have it. That's all the dreams that I can remember. If you have a Kingdom Hearts related dreams of anything, you can share it here in this thread. It's your turn now. :)

Last edited:

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Hm, the only dream I could possibly remember about Kingdom Hearts, is Kingdom Hearts III (which was recent). I was actually dreaming about how the story game play would go down in multiple scenarios, who would be in it, what characters, worlds, etc. My dream was more so in second person-narrative perspective; going into third. Your dreams about Kingdom Hearts sounds way cooler than mines ;o;

I couldn't even imagine talking to Sora in my dreams let alone Riku, I'm usually passed out thinking about RL problems haha, -.-

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
Hm, the only dream I could possibly remember about Kingdom Hearts, is Kingdom Hearts III (which was recent). I was actually dreaming about how the story game play would go down in multiple scenarios, who would be in it, what characters, worlds, etc. My dream was more so in second person-narrative perspective; going into third. Your dreams about Kingdom Hearts sounds way cooler than mines ;o;

I couldn't even imagine talking to Sora in my dreams let alone Riku, I'm usually passed out thinking about RL problems haha, -.-
I see, your dream is about Kingdom Hearts looking into the future of the release game of what's gonna happen in the story. That's cool too. :biggrin: Looking beyond the events of the future of the game. :nods:

Last edited:

xepter210

My dreams like to switch randomly from different realities or worlds and then clash into one big one a lot of times. Hard to keep track of them sometimes But....

I do remember one time I did have a dream that I was fighting Heartless within the streets of my home town. I was duel wielding 2 keyblades. They kept switching sometimes one was made of light and one was made of darkness. Other times one was made of fire and one was made of ice. It was pretty sweet.

I was attacking with both in hand a lot but every so often I'd throw one or one would disappear and reappear behind me to block a rear attack. I gotta say I was looking and fight pretty awesomely. After clearing the area I heard my best friend call for my assistance so I ran to her and went through a door..... then it either changed into a different world like I mentioned earlier or I woke up.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I myself made a thread about my KH dreams, here is it if you're curious about what I dreamed http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...ese-weird-dreams-lately-about-kh3-scenes.html

I could imagine Data-Roxas playing that organ on Destiny Islands, or even Young Xehanort, he's spooky enough already xD

I would totally love being kissed by Sora or, even better, Vanitas, but I never have those kinds of dreams, ah, guess I'm still too sane? xD

VenTer

Awards
I myself made a thread about my KH dreams, here is it if you're curious about what I dreamed http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...ese-weird-dreams-lately-about-kh3-scenes.html

I could imagine Data-Roxas playing that organ on Destiny Islands, or even Young Xehanort, he's spooky enough already xD

I would totally love being kissed by Sora or, even better, Vanitas, but I never have those kinds of dreams, ah, guess I'm still too sane? xD
It might come someday. I wish you the best of luck :D
I also remembered an old dream I had,
I dream't that I was in a hotel. I saw Terra and Aqua working in the hotel. Terra was a lougage carrier. I remember he was running in a hurry.Then I saw Aqua dressed in a maid outfit cleaning. I was in a form of a little kid girl with a pony tail. I was looking for Ventus. Then I entered an empty conference room. Still Ventus wasn't there but when I was about to leave and turned around he was behind me. I saw his pale blue eyes. I cried and hugged him. Then when I woke up, Tears were in my face.
And I have a new dream last night
In my room, A Sora Vs Roxas battle was going on. And King Mickey was there too. I think King Mickey was helping Sora defeat Roxas. And they keep jumping around and attacking in my room. Just then it felt like I became Roxas then me and Sora kept't jumping around in circles in my room then I woke up. Weird.....-_-......

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I used to dream about Kingdom Hearts a lot when I was caught up and finished KH2 (when KH2 was the latest game). I was this new keyblade wielder who appeared in Radiant Garden. I joined the Restoration Committee and helped them repair the world and sometimes journeyed to other worlds to help those who were struggling against leftover heartless or nobody attacks. Sora and Riku wasn't around because at that time they had gotten the note in the bottle and I figured they were busy elsewhere. Even teamed up with Tron and Merlin occasionally. It was actually kind of neat and I think one time we had found out something major, either a weapon or a person, that we had to let Yen Sid know about. Yeah I used to like having those dreams and I tried writing some down but the details were pretty fuzzy the next day.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I hadn't really had any dreams about Kingdom Hearts that I particularly remember. My dreams tend to be like xepter210's where they are random and sometimes coalesce. However, there was a more recent one about a year ago where Kairi was talking about her past which she miraculously remembers now because Princess of Heart powers, I guess. She tells Sora about some memories with people she knew back in the past. All I really remember about that part was that it involved, at the very least, Merlin, Scrooge and Cloud. Hell, I think Laguna might have been in there somewhere, too.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I just had a dream about Kingdom Hearts, but this one was kinda surreal. I dreamed that my stepdad or something taking on the form of my stepdad was playing Kingdom Hearts. He was apparently playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Com. I lost my train of thought for a second, because my cat just jumped on my desk, but never mind.

Anyways, back on track, the dream started with a cutscene of Sora and Riku. Apparently, they were outside of some place that looked like a combination of Castle Oblivion and the abandoned mansion in Twilight Town. They were holding hands and the place looked like the outside of Castle Oblivion, you know the forked road, right?

The dream had the two of them stopping in what seemed to be like the woods of Twilight Town. It was raining and thundering, lightening could could been seen in the grayish-blue sky. Sora and Riku hugged as if they were apologizing for all the things that had happened to them in the previous game, you know when they fought each other and their home world, Destiny Islands had been taken over by darkness, along with Kairi losing her heart.

Anyways, the rain poured and something odd happened, some rain drops stopped in mid-air and went back up into the sky. Sora was now terrified of Riku, and he ran back to the mansion's gate. Apparently, he was dreaming while he was in Castle Oblivion.

The dream ended up with Riku chasing after a scared Sora.

Sorry if this sounds like a fanfiction, but this is how my dream came out. The end of my dream ended with a loading screen that read 69% and the game shut off. I heard my stepdad or the thing imitating my stepdad put the game away, and he told me to, "Do not touch or Beware!"

I woke up and now here I am telling you this dream.

VenTer

Awards
My dreams like to switch randomly from different realities or worlds and then clash into one big one a lot of times. Hard to keep track of them sometimes But....

I do remember one time I did have a dream that I was fighting Heartless within the streets of my home town. I was duel wielding 2 keyblades. They kept switching sometimes one was made of light and one was made of darkness. Other times one was made of fire and one was made of ice. It was pretty sweet.

I was attacking with both in hand a lot but every so often I'd throw one or one would disappear and reappear behind me to block a rear attack. I gotta say I was looking and fight pretty awesomely. After clearing the area I heard my best friend call for my assistance so I ran to her and went through a door..... then it either changed into a different world like I mentioned earlier or I woke up.
This is one awesome dream too :D Wielding 2 keyblades is pretty sweet dude and it was happening at your home town Nice :D

I used to dream about Kingdom Hearts a lot when I was caught up and finished KH2 (when KH2 was the latest game). I was this new keyblade wielder who appeared in Radiant Garden. I joined the Restoration Committee and helped them repair the world and sometimes journeyed to other worlds to help those who were struggling against leftover heartless or nobody attacks. Sora and Riku wasn't around because at that time they had gotten the note in the bottle and I figured they were busy elsewhere. Even teamed up with Tron and Merlin occasionally. It was actually kind of neat and I think one time we had found out something major, either a weapon or a person, that we had to let Yen Sid know about. Yeah I used to like having those dreams and I tried writing some down but the details were pretty fuzzy the next day.
Nice I like your dream too. You interacted with the characters and also you were in a major part of the game :D

I hadn't really had any dreams about Kingdom Hearts that I particularly remember. My dreams tend to be like xepter210's where they are random and sometimes coalesce. However, there was a more recent one about a year ago where Kairi was talking about her past which she miraculously remembers now because Princess of Heart powers, I guess. She tells Sora about some memories with people she knew back in the past. All I really remember about that part was that it involved, at the very least, Merlin, Scrooge and Cloud. Hell, I think Laguna might have been in there somewhere, too.
It's cool that Kairi remembered her past. :) I like it :D

I just had a dream about Kingdom Hearts, but this one was kinda surreal. I dreamed that my stepdad or something taking on the form of my stepdad was playing Kingdom Hearts. He was apparently playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Com. I lost my train of thought for a second, because my cat just jumped on my desk, but never mind.

Anyways, back on track, the dream started with a cutscene of Sora and Riku. Apparently, they were outside of some place that looked like a combination of Castle Oblivion and the abandoned mansion in Twilight Town. They were holding hands and the place looked like the outside of Castle Oblivion, you know the forked road, right?

The dream had the two of them stopping in what seemed to be like the woods of Twilight Town. It was raining and thundering, lightening could could been seen in the grayish-blue sky. Sora and Riku hugged as if they were apologizing for all the things that had happened to them in the previous game, you know when they fought each other and their home world, Destiny Islands had been taken over by darkness, along with Kairi losing her heart.

Anyways, the rain poured and something odd happened, some rain drops stopped in mid-air and went back up into the sky. Sora was now terrified of Riku, and he ran back to the mansion's gate. Apparently, he was dreaming while he was in Castle Oblivion.

The dream ended up with Riku chasing after a scared Sora.

Sorry if this sounds like a fanfiction, but this is how my dream came out. The end of my dream ended with a loading screen that read 69% and the game shut off. I heard my stepdad or the thing imitating my stepdad put the game away, and he told me to, "Do not touch or Beware!"

I woke up and now here I am telling you this dream.
That is a very interesting and yet intriguing dream you have :) I really like the part about Sora and Riku were apologizing at each other. :) I really like your dream too.

I had another dream about Kingdom Hearts just last night. But with a Spongebob character, Plankton. I couldn't remember the beginning of the dream byut I do remember what were the last events.
Here's how it goes. I remember Plankton was swimming up to the surface and up from the surface the weird thing is it wasn't a beach but swam up to a city. The roads and buildings were and cars were all there it looks more like the city was flooded. Then Plankton saw Riku feeding and being friends with some yellow dolphins. Then plankton said to Riku, "Hey you there!" What are you doing to my friends? Then Riku ran and the dolphins swam away from Plankton dived back in the waters and gave Plankton a big slash then I woke.

Goron Link

I've had so many dreams about Kingdom Hearts that it's impossible to keep track of, however this is the most memorable one:

When I was about 10 I had a terrifying nightmare about Darkside. I don't remember what actually happened, just that it was giant, scary and I couldn't escape from it. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was so scared that it took me a while to go back to sleep. I guess I know how Sora felt during his awakening.

Weird thing is, I've never actually been scared of Darkside before or after the nightmare. Normally I only have unpleasant dreams about things that scare me or upset me in real life. Very odd.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Two KH dreams last night. In the first, Sora, Riku and Lea were disguised as geisha so they could sneak into the Honey Bee Inn, because reasons. Sometime after, Ansem SoD shows up and starts attacking the Inn but is then attacked by Riku, who is still in drag. Awkwardness ensues.

The second, Sora was in a big tower of giant stairs. Each step having a row of Nobodies or Heartless but they didn't do anything. When Sora finally reached the top he sees Mary Poppins and the Banks kids on a funny looking purple bench. Then Sora sat down on the bench with them with the rest of the dream being just them flying around the tower on the bench.

Last edited:

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
I used to have dreams for games I got really excited for (I distinctly remember one based on Star Fox Adventures back in the early Gamecube days), and probably still do, but I've become really terrible at being able to remember them in the past few years. I'm already getting more excited for KH3 than any other game I can remember, though, so I'll bet when the wait's in the final stretch and I'm counting down the days to the North American release, I'll probably have at least one dream about it.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
bloom%20doll_zps7c49loey.jpg

I had a dream many moons ago that Kairi's new outfit in KHIII looked something like this Bloom doll's does here... We'll see just how close this ends up being to it, though, when Nomura eventually reveals her new look (though this probably won't be similar to it at all, since this outfit isn't warrior-esque at all, and blue isn't Kairi's color palette).

But anyway, I'm going to come back to this thread and post more in the future:D I've had SO many KHIII dreams over the years, that I've actually begun writing them down now:)

I'm especially coming back, because I did sorta dream one thing that happened in KHII--long before the game was out--a few years back.

So, yeah: it's going to be fun to be able to come back to this, compare and contrast, and to see if any of my other dreams end up coming true!

Thanks a bunch for making this thread, VenTer. I couldn't have asked for more, actually^_^

Last edited:

Kaijuguy19

Had my first KH related dream in a while if ever and it's a pretty odd if not fun one too.

I dreamt I was playing as Kairi but oddly enough while I had a keyblade on me it didn't do the usual hack and slash stuff we normally do in a KH game but rather it makes little shields that deflect attacks and hit back at the foe who used them. I was at a village that looks like something out of Attack on Titan and I was fighting some heartless from the first KH game then every now and then I came across one of the villains from the show My Little Pony Friendship is MAgic which was Tirek. He often uses flame attacks on me and I deflect them back then when I was near the end of the level he came at me one last time but I wasn't alone as I had Sora,Donald and Goofy come to my aide at the last minute then we all used our final attack on Tirek like for example Goofy directing a torpedo funny enough in a comedic manner that took down Tirek then I woke up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've had too many. Most recently I had a dream I was playing DDD but it was multiplayer and I had a Disney infinity portal with sora as P1 and riku as P2, while destiny islands was on the base and I was diving into the world.

this could actually work.

Awards
My dream about KH3.

It was a demo dream. But it was like this, It said this"Thank you for playing Kingdom Hearts 3 with Cinderella dvd pack". I was like hat?!?! But the demo said only twilight twon. Understandable. It was short like 3D, but better. Sora had oblivion, its keyblade transformation. And a pirate ship atrraction flow. The boss from the demo look like an x-chi boss. Just wanna share that.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The only one that I can think of was a year or so ago and it was just that KH3 had come out and I went home to play it but woke up before I was able to put in the console. xD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Re: My dream about KH3.

The Cinderella DVD part confuses me a lot
imseriousplz.png

there's the possibility that KH3 will include things related to KHX chi so who knows what might get included o.o I doubt there will be chi bosses in KH3 though, like, Raid Bosses, they would appear like normal Heartless bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back