• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happpened to Clayton?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

Seriously,steath sneak fell on him and after that he vanished without a trace.Could he have actually die or did he became a heartlless?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
He probably died when the heartless crushed him. His heart was tainted with darkness, so I thought that was why his corpse disappeared alongside the heartless.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I have a theory that the Stealth Sneak was Clayton's heartless and maybe the body of Clayton was his nobody.

LedxirnSimon

I have a theory that the Stealth Sneak was Clayton's heartless and maybe the body of Clayton was his nobody.

Nah, he just disappeared along with that shadow sneak heartless that crushed him.

nope, he was whole this whole time in that boss fight.

it's unknown what happened to him after jungle world was cleared and afterwards due to copyrights issues in the past.

SteffiAnna

"Not Clayton, (monkey noises), Not Clayton" - Tarzan

I always thought it was strange that he disappeared too. Based on the Tarzan line it's possible he became/was a heartless, no?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If we are able to go back to the Deep Jungle. He'll be back if anything. The Deep Jungle storyline didn't show Kershak being killed off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If we are able to go back to the Deep Jungle. He'll be back if anything. The Deep Jungle storyline didn't show Kershak being killed off.

Since when does Kingdom Hearts follow stories to the T. If that's the case, Sephiroth is going to come back in KH3 and kill Aerith.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Totally off topic but I almost kind of expect Sephiroth to be back. It'd feel weird without him in a numbered title

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Since when does Kingdom Hearts follow stories to the T. If that's the case, Sephiroth is going to come back in KH3 and kill Aerith.

Why not? And you know perfectly well Sephiroth needs to COMEBACK. He's going to get another ass kicken' by the Keyblade. I'm saying that the Deep Jungle didn't conclude the way I thought it would. I don't mind though, with Kershak still alive still means that Clayton can come back. He was the one that killed him. There's plenty of things right after as well.

WaveK89

Hidden Easter Egg: the FFVII Remake is hidden in KH3. Anyway, I have a love/hate relationship with the Deep Jungle world, so I don't really have much desire to see Tarzan in KH3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why not? And you know perfectly well Sephiroth needs to COMEBACK. He's going to get another ass kicken' by the Keyblade. I'm saying that the Deep Jungle didn't conclude the way I thought it would. I don't mind though, with Kershak still alive still means that Clayton can come back. He was the one that killed him. There's plenty of things right after as well.

But that is like saying Kerchak must die and the only person who can kill him is Clayton when those things don't have to happen. Kingdom Hearts has events play out differently because the games are a chance to explore new avenues while revisiting familiar faces and stories, which is why I brought up Sephiroth and Aerith. Aerith isn't dead and likely won't be dead or get killed. Kerchak doesn't have to die and if he were to die, it could have been by a rival gorilla wanting to become leader like Tublat or any of the characters from the TV series.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
But that is like saying Kerchak must die and the only person who can kill him is Clayton when those things don't have to happen. Kingdom Hearts has events play out differently because the games are a chance to explore new avenues while revisiting familiar faces and stories, which is why I brought up Sephiroth and Aerith. Aerith isn't dead and likely won't be dead or get killed. Kerchak doesn't have to die and if he were to die, it could have been by a rival gorilla wanting to become leader like Tublat or any of the characters from the TV series.

Well of course, but I'm just saying it as a possibility in case Clayton could return. That's what I meant, doesn't exactly have to go that route. A good example also are the Gullwings; they are Pixel Fairies after all lol

Samhain

Bronze Member
Wasn't that Clayton's heartless technically when we were fighting him?? The Stealth Snake was probably Clayton's heartless

"Oohh eeeh oooh Not Clayton oooh aee Not Clayton"
Tarzan said 'heart', and Maleficent even said that the heartless took Clayton's heart....soooooo...

Hobbe

So... was the Stealth Sneak the Heartless and the physical Clayton on top of it the Nobody? I never thought about it really, but it is strange that Clayton supposedly became a Heartless but kept his form. Too bad Xehanort never got to Nort him.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol yup SS was the heartless, clayton was the nobody, but SS killed clay dog and not the keyblade wielder so they joined in the afterlife

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol yup SS was the heartless, clayton was the nobody, but SS killed clay dog and not the keyblade wielder so they joined in the afterlife

Okay but in all seriousness,
how the hell did Clayton manage to keep his physical form if technically SS was his heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back