• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Daredevil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Marvel%27s_Daredevil_logo_October_2014.jpg

Lawyer-by-day Matt Murdock uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of New York City's Hell's Kitchen neighborhood as Daredevil

The upcoming Netflix original series stars Charlie Cox as the titular character Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil. It's set to arrive on Netflix in May of 2015. So yeah, let the discussion and such commence~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I need footage of this show before I can even begin to get excited. All I know is that it will be 100% better than the film.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Marvel%27s_Daredevil_logo_October_2014.jpg

The upcoming Netflix original series stars Charlie Cox as the titular character Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil. It's set to arrive on Netflix in May of 2015. So yeah, let the discussion and such commence~

Not coming soon enough. I want it nao!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I need footage of this show before I can even begin to get excited. All I know is that it will be 100% better than the film.

I'm sure we'll be getting some video footage in the coming months as apart of promotion. And yes, it will! I mean, we have no Ben Athleck this time and even more so, it's going to be more loyal to the source material.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
I'm just excited on the fact that this is going to be the first MCU show dedicated to Netflix.

I hope there's a long line of heroes and supervillains that they can bring in. The same way Flash has a lot of villains with super powers, I mean.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I'm just excited on the fact that this is going to be the first MCU show dedicated to Netflix.

I hope there's a long line of heroes and supervillains that they can bring in. The same way Flash has a lot of villains with super powers, I mean.

I'm thinking Daredevil will be more along the lines of Arrow in terms of what type of villains they include. It will probably be a little more grounded since he's a street level hero and it seems that a lot of the focus may be on Kingpin.

Once The Defenders premiers, we'll probably have more of those super villains and what-not included.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Just felt like sharing these with those who haven't seen them, even though it's pretty old news.

5439aaea946a5.0.jpg

daredevil-charlie-cox.jpg

It's unclear if this black ninja-like costume is what he wears through the whole series, or if it's just a precursor to the red horned costume. Either way, it's cool looking and is based heavily on a costume Murdock wore during Frank Miller's "Daredevil: The Man Without Fear".

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Either way, I definitely am loving the look that Charlie Cox has as Matt Murdock. I mean, those shades definitely look great on him.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Just felt like sharing these with those who haven't seen them, even though it's pretty old news.

It's unclear if this black ninja-like costume is what he wears through the whole series, or if it's just a precursor to the red horned costume. Either way, it's cool looking and is based heavily on a costume Murdock wore during Frank Miller's

Or the yellow and red one. =p

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

5439aaea946a5.0.jpg

daredevil-charlie-cox.jpg

It's unclear if this black ninja-like costume is what he wears through the whole series, or if it's just a precursor to the red horned costume. Either way, it's cool looking and is based heavily on a costume Murdock wore during Frank Miller's "Daredevil: The Man Without Fear".

I remember hearing something when these pictures were released, about dialogue saying the MwF costume was just temporary.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I remember hearing something when these pictures were released, about dialogue saying the MwF costume was just temporary.

Well that's good. We can just hope and pray that the red-horned costume will look good and not somewhat shitty like the 2004 live-action film was. I mean, the one Ben Affleck wore wasn't all bad, but it definitely didn't win any votes in my book.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I can't believe no one posted the trailer for this yet:

[video=youtube;XC7GPdBV9WQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC7GPdBV9WQ[/video]

It's shows like this that make a subscription to Netflix worth it. Spring can't come soon enough.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
he looks like paul giamati rhino lol

Only similarity I see is the bald head. <.<

D'Onofrio is a good actor, so I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Side Note:

This will be the first Mature-rated show under the "Walt Disney" name. Marvel taking Disney to dark places! :p (Yes I know there have been TV-MA/R-rated productions under the Disney corp. umbrella. Just none have used the "Walt Disney" name. They usually go under one of the other subsidiaries.)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Only similarity I see is the bald head. <.<

D'Onofrio is a good actor, so I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Side Note:

This will be the first Mature-rated show under the "Walt Disney" name. Marvel taking Disney to dark places! :p (Yes I know there have been TV-MA/R-rated productions under the Disney corp. umbrella. Just none have used the "Walt Disney" name. They usually go under one of the other subsidiaries.)
that scowl/smirk combo is what i'm talking about. and yea, the cueball-ism sealed the deal.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So, Daredevil is on Netflix as of today and I've already watched four episodes. Shit it sooooo good! Vincent is best Fisk by far. Sorry Michael Clarke Duncun, I love you and you're great, but Mr. D'Onfrio is bestest. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back