• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LV. 60 at Daybreak 13-4 -- What now??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomelessGoomba

Hello there! I've been playing Kingdom hearts X [Chi] for a few days now, and I've reached level 60 and completed
what I believe is all of the story for now. But how do people ever get so many great cards and make it to level 300??
I want to keep leveling up and getting new cards, but I'm just not sure how. I also find it hard to keep up with my AP, even with a maximum of 92. Any responses are appreciated. ^_^

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello there! I've been playing Kingdom hearts X [Chi] for a few days now, and I've reached level 60 and completed
what I believe is all of the story for now. But how do people ever get so many great cards and make it to level 300??
I want to keep leveling up and getting new cards, but I'm just not sure how. I also find it hard to keep up with my AP, even with a maximum of 92. Any responses are appreciated. ^_^

- Join a good A class party. Use them to reap boss missions awards.
- Give up Heartless events for a while to spend your AP on material gathering to level at least 1 Keyblade to +40
- Build a SR Attack Deck first, followed by SR+ Assist Deck, followed by SR+ Attack. Then start Ultimising.
- Patience, Patience, and loooottttssss of patience. It took most of us more than a year to get strong. Though with the awesome mission rewards we have nowadays, it will only take you 3-4 months.

Any other questions, please ask in the walkthrough thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back