• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Fantastic Four

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I searched and searched but I couldn't find a thread. IDK.

[video=youtube;e-BVs-KCSiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BVs-KCSiA[/video]

It looks awwright. Teller kind of does look like Reed.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
The cinematography looks pretty nice in places. Phillip Glass is also confirmed to be composing the soundtrack.

The trailer has certainly left me more intrigued than I imagined it would.

Whether or not this transfers to the actual film, who knows.

Ben's rock textures look quite good though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The monologue that was going on throughout the trailer was amazing.

This may be too soon to say, but I can already tell this reboot will be better than those crappy first two films

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
i think it might have been more interesting if they expanded the f4 universe and centered a movie around their children

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not personally a big fan of the Fantastic Four to begin with, so I was never all that interested in the upcoming film. The various details that had been announced and rumored over the past few months also haven't done anything to get me interested. But I will say the new trailer has at least aroused my interest. If nothing else, the camerawork is phenomenal.

Sdog

Awards
I haven't been super psyched about this reboot since it was announced, and this trailer sadly didn't change a thing. Nothing left me excited about the film. And even though it was just a teaser, it was just boring to me. I like Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan though, and they seem to have good chemistry since I think this is their 3rd movie together? So I'm sure they'll be the high points of the film.

But so far, I'm not going to be rushing to see this day one, which is a first for me for any Marvel related films even from a different studio.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
That might have been one of the most generic trailers I've ever seen. I guess it did what it was made to do: make it seem as if it won't totally suck. It might not, but I'm still wary.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
It was only a teaser remember guys.

Also I'm interested in how Trank is going down a hard science fiction route instead of straight superhero.

Goodness, can't believe I'm actually defending and interested in a Fantastic Four movie.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The cinematography looks pretty nice in places. Phillip Glass is also confirmed to be composing the soundtrack.

The trailer has certainly left me more intrigued than I imagined it would.

Whether or not this transfers to the actual film, who knows.

Ben's rock textures look quite good though.

Same thoughts, some of the cinematography shown in the teaser and the soundtrack have me intrigued. Whether or not the movie itself and story will satisfy that intrigue is left a question. But still, knowing I wasn't looking forward to the movie, the teaser did a good job in getting me on board.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Nah. Keep meaning to read something on the team in the 616 though.

Why?
Cos a lot of people seem apathetic to the Fantastic Four and that run is some of the best comics ever.

Also, some people need to make themselves familiar with the Ultimate Fantastic Four. The first 18 issues anyway. The influence on this film is so damn heavy. Instead of cosmic radiation in space, the team is altered by their attempt to travel into an alternate universe (which turns out to be the Negative Zone or "N-Zone"). Doom (Victor Van Damme) and Reed were roommates and worked on the project together.

My thoughts on the whole Doom situation here? My guess is the talk of Doom (or Domaschev) being a "blogger" is just a generalisation as he's clearly involved in Reed's project here (there's six people going into that machine). My guess is that he's probably a software/electrical engineer (I have a feeling that Johnny is a mechanical engineer) that helps Reed put the machine together. Hacking and blogging is probably just shit that he did in his spare time because he's a dick.

Patricier21

Fantastic Four 2015

In the 2015 Fantastic Four,Sue being adopted does not change the story in any way at all. They are still siblings with a relationship.

Anagram

Banned
Re: Fantastic Four 2015

I can't get into this movie to much. Not sure why.

Patricier21

Give it a chance when it comes out it may surprise you. You will not know if you can get into it really until you actually see it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

all of the radical changes are off-putting and needless. And Ben Grimm is a weak nerd in it. But I'll watch it when it comes out anyway, it'll either be great or awful.

Patricier21

Stan Lee Thinks Michael B. Jordan As Human Torch In Fantastic Four Was A Great Ideahttp://comicbook.com/2015/07/27/stan-lee-thinks-michael-b-jordan-as-human-torch-in-fantastic-fou/

Plus a guy who saw the movie said it was the best Fantastic Four and that Ultimate Fantastic Four fans should be very happy

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

To be fair it's not that hard too make a film better than the other two Fantastic Four movies so saying it's better isn't much of a testament.

Wait, didn't we have a thread for Fantastic Four already? I swear I remember discussing the movie somewhere else previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back