• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: Frozen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll probably get a post up today or tomorrow.

also, the youtube link on your last post is broken, Peace.

also also, I know we touched on it briefly, but Shadow!Crystal can use some skillz to pay the billz now, right, Pierce?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Loving all the activity we've been having in Persona again. <3 It was really awesome to see Saito get his persona finally. Absolutely love the personality it has. Depending on what happens in the next posts, I'll either post again or be waiting my turn. :)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Loving all the activity we've been having in Persona again. <3 It was really awesome to see Saito get his persona finally. Absolutely love the personality it has. Depending on what happens in the next posts, I'll either post again or be waiting my turn. :)

Mine'll just be Crystal decking dudes in the face.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU ALL KNOW PERSONA Q IS TIGHT AS HELL IGHT PEACE.

I'll post tomorrow, get things rolling again.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I can't play Persona Q til Christmas :/ BUT that means it's free. I'll post in here soon too, as soon as I get my SAO post up (because you know, people have been waiting on that all week)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll post tomorrow, get things rolling again.

December 18, 2014 06:59 PM

1410312370230_zps90cyvedz.gif

nightmarezeroX9

Look, I'm well aware I have a problem with disappearing suddenly.

I should go to rehab.

EDIT: I've been out of this for a while, and I definitely need to get back into things.

Last edited:
Awards
Quick question: How are physical Skills like Cleave and Bash working in this?
Our character getting physically hurt from using physical skills probably isn't something that translates well outside of video game logic. So instead, you can just have your persona attack freely.
I'm probably also going to have to change Crystal's skills again. Obviously 'support' isn't what she's in for anymore heh.

that's fine.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I had a really strange revelation. Had Cures not flung his weapon at his persona to use and instead chose to willingly harm the real Claire; the shadow may rethink it's efforts in killing everyone. Since with the real Claire in a comatose state, you'd think Shadow Claire would need her to live off of. Similar to Crystal's situation. Or I may be over thinking it. Either way, can't wait to post soon. =D

nightmarezeroX9

I had a really strange revelation. Had Cures not flung his weapon at his persona to use and instead chose to willingly harm the real Claire; the shadow may rethink it's efforts in killing everyone. Since with the real Claire in a comatose state, you'd think Shadow Claire would need her to live off of. Similar to Crystal's situation. Or I may be over thinking it. Either way, can't wait to post soon. =D
B-B-But Cures wouldn't harm her :(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
heh, Yeah Cures could never hurt Claire. Maybe if he were a psychopath, or drunk.

True! I mean it more as a distraction though. Shadow Claire would halt if she cared at all about the Real Claire. If that makes sense? :)

B-B-But Cures wouldn't harm her :(

I figured as much, since Jack is related to Claire, and Cures is her love interest? Right? I got it right? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back