• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort in His Prime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Lol @ "BBS MX is hardly a threat
Whoops Terra, Aqua and Vens ass without even using his keyblade..
Lol yup moves ciffs with his hands...thats not a threat. Freezes Ven with one hand, defends against Terras attack with one hand and then overpowering him while Terra is struggling, MX is smirking and then orders Vanitas to kill Aqua and forge the X Blade

Lol. MX is the strongest keyblade wielder in the series. Hows that not enough of a threat???

Btw MX is the leader of Organization XIII. The leader is the strongest. So no i highly doubt MX in his prime is one of the Xehanorts, especially because they already have a Xehanort whose in his 20s-30s. Ansem SoD, and Xemnas

Your ur argument is extremely valid but still the trio did never fight him together ( i mean in a 3 vs 1 and still i don't know Who would have own in that case ). I actually don't know if BBS X can hold on 7 people alone ( presuming that the other darkness vessels will die during the battle.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hey guys, this isn't an Aqua versus Terra strength thread so it's time to get back on topic with what the OP presented.

Lol I've been seeing the same arguments on these threads for years about those two. Thank you.

Lol @ "BBS MX is hardly a threat
Whoops Terra, Aqua and Vens ass without even using his keyblade..
Lol yup moves ciffs with his hands...thats not a threat. Freezes Ven with one hand, defends against Terras attack with one hand and then overpowering him while Terra is struggling, MX is smirking and then orders Vanitas to kill Aqua and forge the X Blade

Lol. MX is the strongest keyblade wielder in the series. Hows that not enough of a threat???

Btw MX is the leader of Organization XIII. The leader is the strongest. So no i highly doubt MX in his prime is one of the Xehanorts, especially because they already have a Xehanort whose in his 20s-30s. Ansem SoD, and Xemnas

I would say Prime Xehanort could easily be one of the 13 darknesses.

Leader =/= most powerful. It's very possible that since MX is the source of the Xehanort seeds, he is in control regardless of if his actual power is higher.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I would say Prime Xehanort could easily be one of the 13 darknesses.

Leader =/= most powerful. It's very possible that since MX is the source of the Xehanort seeds, he is in control regardless of if his actual power is higher.
I'd agree with you here on other games, but not in Kingdom Hearts. The leader Is the most powerful in this series
Xemnas. Organization XIII Number 1. He was the most powerful. MX is the main antagonist of the entire series...and he's number 1. So he will be the most powerful. Maleficent was the leader of the Disney Villains, and she was the most powerful

MX is/will be the strongest Xehanort in Organization XIII.
Again, "Terranort" should hypothetically be far superior in everyway, but he only had what? 10 minutes of screen time? And it doesn't help that he couldn't reach his full potential or power because of Terra

Anagram

Banned
I think the hypothetical Terranort was always doomed to failure. Terra limited his potential but if Xehanort had succeeded and forced Terra out then he would be without Terra's added power.
From what I got out of BBS, Xehanort was either out to put Terra into a sleep state like he did Sora in DDD or to force Terra out like Ansem did Riku. Either way Terra wouldn't be a factor. So even if Terranort were a success it wouldn't be a Terra+Xehanort power. Instead it would be a Xehanort+youth power.

However Xehanort as he is now with everything he's learned plus the youth of his prime would probably be far more powerful than any version. Even a successful Terranort. Looking back I don't even remember Xehanort making remarks or even caring about Terra's power. He was only concerned about making Terra give into darkness so he could control the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back