• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort in His Prime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So one assumption I keep noticing is that since MX is the latest incarnation of Xehanort and was such a BAMF in BBS, he'll be the most powerful of the 13 in the upcoming game.

I mean don't get me wrong, the guy clearly overpowered TAV in BBS.

But was that really Xehanort at HIS BEST? Was that really when he was strongest? When he was desperate for a new body instead of his "old and brittle vessel" (probably was about 70)?

If MX is using time travel to gather 13 versions of himself, wouldn't it make sense to have one of them be Master Xehanort at the height of his power?

This is what I would want to see. A version more powerful than Young Xehanort, but strong enough to give Sora and Riku trouble like they've never had before. A true Dragon trope, if you will.

236px-No_Heart_KHBBSFM.png

In-game fights only show so much, but when you compare this fight...

(skip to 19:10 for the actual boss fight)

[video=youtube;cvoZxoC9YxM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvoZxoC9YxM[/video]

...to this...

[video=youtube;ZffxIRLa6i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffxIRLa6i4[/video]

...it seems like Xehanort was long past his peak by the events of Birth By Sleep.

Is it safe to say No Heart is Master Xehanort at his best? Will he be one of the 13 darknesses?

Would this version of Xehanort, in fact, attempt to usurp his elderly self?

What do you guys think?

Anagram

Banned
I definitely agree that master Xehanort wasn't at his peak in BBS despite how OP he was. I also believe the common theory that master Xehanort was even holding back because it just makes sense. He wanted Terra's body (lol) so he wouldn't be out to really harm it.

I think his show of power in BBS despite his ages says a whole lot about what he could've been in his prime. I don't think the No Heart is his prime though. I don't mean it's not possible. DDD and it's stupid time travel made sure of that. But we also fight Eraqus' armor in BBS and Terra's in KH2FM so it is just as possible that is his armor.

I have to admit. A Xehanort in his prime, like truly in his prime (not Terranort), would be a neat last boss. (whether master Xehanort regains his youth or it's time travel)

Samhain

Bronze Member
I agree
I think 'No Heart' shows MX in his prime...

Young MX is a weakling because he has no keyblade, and it was before he ever even got off the island. I am desperately hoping to see the 20-25 year old Master Xehanort...his prime years. But unfortunately I think they subtracted that with "Terranort"/Xemnas/Ansem SoD who are all in their 20's-30's

Terranort was suppose to be the strongest Keyblade wielder ever, but Terra pretty much ruined it so Terranort couldn't use his full power, so MX > Terranort but if Terranort can use his full power, he'll wipe the floor with MX and MX's prime years because he'll have the addition power of his own + Terra's

EmaKey

Yeah i think that No Heart is actually the closest thing to MX prime in terms of power. But don't say "trouble Sora and Riku " as they are the strongest of the 7. Riku is surely stronger than Ventus and, probably , of Terra. Same for Sora about Ventus. But Aqua? And Mickey? These 2 are still stronger than them for what we know. I think that if the final boss will really be Prime MX, all the 7 GoL will fight together against 1 person.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Aqua really isnt as strong as people think she is
Terra > Aqua

Mickey in BBS was weaker than Aqua. He was knocked the f out by Vanitas and Aqua beat Vanitas. Not sure howpowerful he is in the peesent

I have it like this for BBS
Venitas (X-Blade) > Master Xehanort >= Lingering Will> Terranort > Terra > Master Eraqus = Aqua > Vanitas > Ventus = King Mickey

Venitas obviously is the strongest character in the game. He wielded the X-Blade, and owned Aqua and Mickey with a swipe. He lost because of the internal struggle taking place at the same time with Ven fighting Vanitas

MX is the strongest non fused keyblade wielder in this game. Terranort should obviously > MX, but because of Terra's constant interference theres no way Terranort was at full power. So MX > Terranort

Aqua and ME I put them equal, maybe give Aqua a slighter edge but ME isnt a joke either.

As for the Xehanort forms? I have them go like this:
Xemnas (artificial fused KH) > Master Xehanort > Terranort > Xemnas > Ansem SoD >>>> Young Master Xehanort

Nobodies are stronger than heartless, but somebodies are stronger than nobodies but I dont know. Maybe Xemnas > Terranort because of Terra's constant interfering. Lets see it this way. Lingering Will fought KH2 Sora and then stopped. This is the same one who ko'd Terranort, and KH2 Sora fought Xemnas solo and beat him, but he didn't seem to be visibilly injured and then Xemnas formed with KH...so maybe Xemnas > Terranort. Or possibly equal. Its possible Lingering Will could have KO Sora if he didnt stop attacking.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wasn't the YX possessed by MX's will or something at the time of his bossfight? YX's lack of experience should be irrelevant when it's the experience & power of MX in a much more youthful body.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Wasn't the YX possessed by MX's will or something at the time of his bossfight? YX's lack of experience should be irrelevant when it's the experience & power of MX in a much more youthful body.
You answered your own question
That was MX power and keyblade transferring to YX. Without MX, YX is weak and is the weakest Xehanort by far. Pretty sure Vexen can kick his ass. YX has no keyblade, powers, abilities or skills which makes me wonder ..why choose that Xehanort? If I was Ansem SoD im going straight after MX in his prime years when he had a keyblade

EmaKey

Aqua is a little bit stronger than Terra or maybe equal. People should stop only looking at gameplay and really start looking at the plot instead. A keyblade wielder strenght is Not only given by skills or power, but Also by the heart's strenght. While Aqua's heart is strong and balanced enough to recognize and to isolate the darkness , terra's is weak, unable to counter or accept darkness ( Moreover there are few matches that basically forced him to use darkness to avoid loss or death ). Aqua fought against terranort even if she is Not as strong as TN she managed to survive and counter him enough to make terra's heart fight back. On the other side , terra fought Xehanort using darkness and struggled a lot ( and MX was Not even trying ).

Samhain

Bronze Member
Aqua is a little bit stronger than Terra or maybe equal. People should stop only looking at gameplay and really start looking at the plot instead. A keyblade wielder strenght is Not only given by skills or power, but Also by the heart's strenght. While Aqua's heart is strong and balanced enough to recognize and to isolate the darkness , terra's is weak, unable to counter or accept darkness ( Moreover there are few matches that basically forced him to use darkness to avoid loss or death ). Aqua fought against terranort even if she is Not as strong as TN she managed to survive and counter him enough to make terra's heart fight back. On the other side , terra fought Xehanort using darkness and struggled a lot ( and MX was Not even trying ).
People on here overrate Aqua. Yes, Terra is a complete moron but it doesnt help that his father figure Eraqus didnt support him at all.
When Aqua fought Vanitas in neverland she knocked him out, but she barely won as she fell unconscious too. Vanitas is half of Ventus power and she struggled against him. The only reason Aqua beat Terranort is plot convenience. Also she held her own sure but Terranort is not as strong as he should be due to Terra. Terra interfered with that battle.

Also because MX > Terranort, at least Terra managed to knock MX on his knees. MX was definitely not trying, but his reaction as to actually gasping for air and fell on his knees shows how strong Terra really is. Aqua couldnt manage to knock Terranort out, or even make him fall to the ground.

MX > Terranort > Terra > Aqua

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Not really interested in the conversation, but I feel the need to leave this here:

Eraqus said:
Now, Terra and Aqua, the two of you will face each other in combat. Remember, there are no winners-only truths, for when equal powers clash, their nature is revealed.

Make of that as you will.

*scurries away*

EmaKey

Terra's heart started to fight back in the second part of the match ( its even noticeable because of that strange thing that u do in the gameplay ). Terra struggled against braig and braig < vanitas. He only won cause he lost control ( again ) over the darkness.. Moreover, i don't think that a person that is really on his knees just stands up 2 seconds After. "On his knees" is When Sora is Kicked by Larxene in the 12th floor ( he could only stand up When Donald used curaga on him ). However their difference is almost non existent and honestly they are the opposites ( the warrior and the mage ).

Samhain

Bronze Member
Not really interested in the conversation, but I feel the need to leave this here:

Make of that as you will.
This is before Terra using the power of darkness. Terra is stronger when using it and its been demonstrated. He is stronger than Aqua

Terra's heart started to fight back in the second part of the match ( its even noticeable because of that strange thing that u do in the gameplay ). Terra struggled against braig and braig < vanitas. He only won cause he lost control ( again ) over the darkness.. Moreover, i don't think that a person that is really on his knees just stands up 2 seconds After. "On his knees" is When Sora is Kicked by Larxene in the 12th floor ( he could only stand up When Donald used curaga on him ). However their difference is almost non existent and honestly they are the opposites ( the warrior and the mage ).
Its obvious Terra was interfering the whole battle....
And Terra "lost" to Braig in the first part because
A) He was scared of his own power
B) He was scared for MX
"But Master youll be...."
MX then said "never mind me"

Terra proceeded to beat the shit out of Braig .

And again MX fell to his knees gasping. He got his ass kicked. He wasnt trying but he sure as hell was surprised that Terra showed that much power to knock him back on his knees, and breathing hard.

MX > Terranort > Terra > Aqua

Last edited by a moderator:

EmaKey

Its obvious that we will never Agree on this point. However Terra does Not use darkness, he loses to it and that is a Big difference. Fear is Not an excuse since everyone Gets scared When a strong opponent is faced. When aqua faces vanitas she is Not scared only for herself but she is kinda worried for both Terra and Ven and still Not a sign of darkness. The fact Xehanort was gasping is irrilevant since he is old and ild people tend to get tired easily. That's Why he was serching for a new body. Of course he was surprised of terra's improvment , the boy is impressive ;) Moreover by saying " scared of its own darkness " and stating that e is able to beat Braig by letting darkness take over, u just confirm that Terra's skills are inferior to Aqua ( and since he can't control darkness this can't e count as Skill. Just like When u sing: u have a range Made by low,medium and high notes but When u scream the notes instead of singin them, u can t count them on ur skills or in ur range )

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Samhain Did you just bring your arguments and bias of Terra from your thread to this but with still nothing to back the claims? lol

What does Terra vs Aqua have to do with the OP at all? lol

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
If this series has showed us anything is that strength of heart is the most powerful force(Besides KH and the Xblade).

If we're talking about early Aqua vs Terra, I'd give it to Aqua. However both Aqua and Terra grew through their journey; Aqua learned from the Fairy Godmother that fighting Darkness with Light is dangerous, while Terra learned the hard truth of Darkness. However when compared Terra went through more deceit and internal tribulations.

Of course Aqua struggled against Vanitas, he's a force of Darkness, something Aqua has never dealt or trained for. Refer back to the Fairy Godmother's comment. All Keyblade wielders in this series have struggled against users of Darkness.

Now if its Aqua vs Terranort, I'd give it to Terranort. Were it not for Terra, I don't think Aqua would have survived that battle unless she pulled another Wayfinder Bladecharge deus ex machina. That being said, I still think Aqua could defeat Terra, now more than ever. She's being tested physically and mentally(Heart included) every second in the Realm of Darkness.

EmaKey

If this series has showed us anything is that strength of heart is the most powerful force(Besides KH and the Xblade).

If we're talking about early Aqua vs Terra, I'd give it to Aqua. However both Aqua and Terra grew through their journey; Aqua learned from the Fairy Godmother that fighting Darkness with Light is dangerous, while Terra learned the hard truth of Darkness. However when compared Terra went through more deceit and internal tribulations.

Of course Aqua struggled against Vanitas, he's a force of Darkness, something Aqua has never dealt or trained for. Refer back to the Fairy Godmother's comment. All Keyblade wielders in this series have struggled against users of Darkness.

Now if its Aqua vs Terranort, I'd give it to Terranort. Were it not for Terra, I don't think Aqua would have survived that battle unless she pulled another Wayfinder Bladecharge deus ex machina. That being said, I still think Aqua could defeat Terra, now more than ever. She's being tested physically and mentally(Heart included) every second in the Realm of Darkness.

wow i don't know what to say. That is just a wonderful argumentation everything u said is right. But this te-opens a question to me. If light is Not the right way to defeat darkness, so what is ? One should just accept it? Or can it even be defeated?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, this isn't an Aqua versus Terra strength thread so it's time to get back on topic with what the OP presented.

EmaKey

Well Finally returning on the original thread, i think that Nomura will really surprise us. i mean only 6 out of 13 vessels are known so i think that there is a prime MX some where because honestly i hardly see BBS MX as a real threat When there are so skilled wielders on the light side ( mickey, aqua , Riku , sora as well ). Mickey has drastically improved since BBs so i think that he can fight Fair and square vs BBS MX. I wonder what will happen.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Well Finally returning on the original thread, i think that Nomura will really surprise us. i mean only 6 out of 13 vessels are known so i think that there is a prime MX some where because honestly i hardly see BBS MX as a real threat When there are so skilled wielders on the light side ( mickey, aqua , Riku , sora as well ). Mickey has drastically improved since BBs so i think that he can fight Fair and square vs BBS MX. I wonder what will happen.
Lol @ "BBS MX is hardly a threat
Whoops Terra, Aqua and Vens ass without even using his keyblade..
Lol yup moves ciffs with his hands...thats not a threat. Freezes Ven with one hand, defends against Terras attack with one hand and then overpowering him while Terra is struggling, MX is smirking and then orders Vanitas to kill Aqua and forge the X Blade

Lol. MX is the strongest keyblade wielder in the series. Hows that not enough of a threat???

Btw MX is the leader of Organization XIII. The leader is the strongest. So no i highly doubt MX in his prime is one of the Xehanorts, especially because they already have a Xehanort whose in his 20s-30s. Ansem SoD, and Xemnas

Anagram

Banned
MX is the leader of Organization XIII. The leader is the strongest. So no i highly doubt MX in his prime is one of the Xehanorts, especially because they already have a Xehanort whose in his 20s-30s. Ansem SoD, and Xemnas

I can't help but agree with you on this much. He is after control. So I highly doubt he would use anyone that could overpower him. But in that same vein it is also fair to keep in mind he seems to underestimate the hearts of others almost consistently.

I guess a simpler wording would be I doubt he would put anyone in his group that he wasn't in control of but I also doubt it's impossible for them to break free of said control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back