• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Precursor Mar

I finally completed my KHII Critical 100% JJ, 100% Gummi + all weapons & level 99 playthrough. Since I already played the original Japanese Final Mix I knew most of the stuff, Critical was still a pleasant challenge, although I have enough from data rematches and the Lingering Will for a long time now.:wink:

I totally forgot how much time you can spent with KHII, I wonder if KHIII will get even near that.

Congratulations! I also completed my Critical file 100% a few days ago, I poured over 100 hours into the game and loved every second of it. It was my first time playing Final Mix too so it made the experience even more special.

I've moved on to completing BBSFM 100%, although at the rate you level up in that game it might take a while.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not having fun with the Gummi Missions. I feel lost some what. I know I ended up getting an S rank on Mission 2 and then an S rank on Ex mission 2 from the Atlantica route. Is there a customization I should know about that will help me rank high enough for each mission? The Gummi Missions from KH1 were REALLY simple.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Eesh. Had to burn through all my potions to beat Roxas and Xigbar. Great boss fights though. Died 3 times to 'em both.

This playthrough has been all the more epic given the fact I went through all of 1.5 again before playing this.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
All right, I need some large help on this one! I'm trying to get all items to get the Ultima Weapon and the problem is that I have like 7 OC+ and I need 13 among other things. I have been looking around and around the whole hub of worlds to find them and nothing! :/

Nothing, zip, zilch... I swear, they should have just kept the KH2 version of getting the items while keeping the Data Battles, Mushroom 13, and Lingering Will in. :/ It'd make everything so much easier!

Anyway, enough of my ranting! xD Please help a fellow gamer out!

Precursor Mar

I'm not having fun with the Gummi Missions. I feel lost some what. I know I ended up getting an S rank on Mission 2 and then an S rank on Ex mission 2 from the Atlantica route. Is there a customization I should know about that will help me rank high enough for each mission? The Gummi Missions from KH1 were REALLY simple.

I was able to S rank all of the normal Gummi missions using the Falcon Peak, but if you want to make it super easy for yourself then just make a Donut Ship. Here's a video guide you can use to make it:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 - Gummi Ship Guide (Platinum Help)

All right, I need some large help on this one! I'm trying to get all items to get the Ultima Weapon and the problem is that I have like 7 OC+ and I need 13 among other things. I have been looking around and around the whole hub of worlds to find them and nothing! :/

Nothing, zip, zilch... I swear, they should have just kept the KH2 version of getting the items while keeping the Data Battles, Mushroom 13, and Lingering Will in. :/ It'd make everything so much easier!

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game, you're supposed to use an Energy Crystal to cut the cost in half from 13 to 7. It was like this in the original KH2 as well.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm about to begin Keyblade Graveyard with all three characters in BbS Proud. You know, the one refreshing thing about BbS is having a KH game without any kind of gummi missions! I'm praying they finally give up gummi missions altogether with KH3. I despise them.

Besides that, I do like the beginning of BbS. It's only after Radiant Garden that the storyline/game becomes a mess, imo. They really should've cut Deep Space or Disney Town (my vote for the latter). The last four worlds feel completely pointless. The story stops after RG and finally resumes after NL. Most of the characters are tolerable, although Aqua (and Terra, somewhat) are the only ones I really like.

I doubt I'll complete the Mirage Arena or finish the Command Collection section of the Journal.

hlc1988

Awards
Well after weeks of trying to get 100% on Terra, I've decided to play the end of his scenario and continue onto Ventus. This time playing it no proud. I may go back and try to finish Terra on 100% as his file is Normal but I may just redo his scenario on proud after finishing Ventus and Aqua. Probably the best decision I could make.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

What Precursor Mar said and in order for that to happen you have to level up your synthesis level in order for that to happen. In other words, just synthesize items and use Bright catalysts to level up quicker.

Roxie1563

Awards
I was able to S rank all of the normal Gummi missions using the Falcon Peak, but if you want to make it super easy for yourself then just make a Donut Ship. Here's a video guide you can use to make it:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 - Gummi Ship Guide (Platinum Help)

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game, you're supposed to use an Energy Crystal to cut the cost in half from 13 to 7. It was like this in the original KH2 as well.

Hm.. I got the Moogle to LV9 a while ago and nothing. :/ I even ended up watching vids on how to get it and I'm still confused..

Roxie1563

Awards
What is the problem exactly? Do you not have any Energy Crystals or are you missing some materials?

I just fired up my PS3 and the game to see what I'm missing.. Maybe you can tell me what.

Utima Weapon:

OC+ Need/Quantity: 13 Stock: 6

OC Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 8

Mythrill Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 4

Dense Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 115

Twilight Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 25

Serenity Crystal Need/Quantity: 3 Stock: 10

Bright Crystal Stock: 55

Energy Crystal Stock: 7

That's all the list for the Ultima Weapon. Hopefully, you'll see something I don't.

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
I just fired up my PS3 and the game to see what I'm missing.. Maybe you can tell me what.

Utima Weapon:

OC+ Need/Quantity: 13 Stock: 6

OC Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 8

Mythrill Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 4

Dense Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 115

Twilight Crystal Need/Quantity: 1 Stock: 25

Serenity Crystal Need/Quantity: 3 Stock: 10

Bright Crystal Stock: 55

Energy Crystal Stock: 7

That's all the list for the Ultima Weapon. Hopefully, you'll see something I don't.

You are missing an OC+. You need 7.

Gull Wing

Awards
I'm loving it but damn is Limit Form a pain to level up.

Oh, I hate the Gummi Ship, though, even more than in the first game. I believe that the first time I played KH2 I managed to beat the game and have only 2% Gummi Ship missions done (is that the absolute minimum you can get?), but I want the trophy now so I guess I'll have to somehow get good at this...

Last edited:

Precursor Mar

An easy way to level up Limit Form is to go to the Cave of Wonders's Treasure Room in Agrabah and use you Limits on Mushroom #5, then leave the world via save point before your Drive Gauge runs out to recover it and come back. Rinse and repeat until you hit max level. Mushroom #5 is constantly regenerating its health so you'll be able to do around 4-6 limits.

Roxie1563

Awards
Didn't you say you had all 7? You need one more. Have you gotten all the materials in the game? Doing so will give you an Orichalcum+.

I thought I did.

*sigh* So I need to do more world-hopping then? I'm totally hating that right now. xD But I'm determined to get that weapon one way or the other!

DoctahFaz

Awards

Oh, I hate the Gummi Ship, though, even more than in the first game. I believe that the first time I played KH2 I managed to beat the game and have only 2% Gummi Ship missions done (is that the absolute minimum you can get?), but I want the trophy now so I guess I'll have to somehow get good at this...

The 1000 Heartless Battle is a great opportunity to level up Limit Form if you haven't gotten past that point. I got it from Level 1 to Level 5 just in that battle alone; Sonic Blade constantly until your MP runs out, revert Sora back to normal, and the Drive Gauge fills up quickly when MP is recharging, so you'll be able to get back into Limit Form before you know it and repeat the process.

Like others said, the Agrabah Treasure Room mushroom is the best alternative if you have, in fact, beaten the 1000 Heartless Battle already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back