• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to next?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I just beat Xemnas on Critical today (at 66, when normally in Proud I beat him as low as 37....) and now I'm curious as to what I should do next. I'm torn between attempting the Cavern of Remembrance and Lingering Sentiment (I'm probably way too underleveled). Until I can decide, I'm going through the worlds doing non-Mushroom event quests and puzzles and treasures and stuff. Am I ready to take on the Cavern? Do I have a fighting chance against LS?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely not prepared for LS at 66. You need to pour some time and Attack/Defense boosts into Sora before it is recommended to fight him.

The Cavern is probably a better place to begin. You can level up in there. It's a difficult place to tackle even in your 90s.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you're working on the platinum, might as well take on the synthesis items and keep accumulating.

Angel

Definitely not prepared for LS at 66. You need to pour some time and Attack/Defense boosts into Sora before it is recommended to fight him.

The Cavern is probably a better place to begin. You can level up in there. It's a difficult place to tackle even in your 90s.

I just made it through and called it a night, got to the Garden at level 71. I'm tempted to take on some of the data but I know better haha. Next up is synthesizing the Ultima Weapon and finishing moogle quests. I might resort to aggressively power leveling in TWTNW later, since I just now discovered that Experience Boost and the Gull Wing do, in fact, stack on each other.

Fortissimo

I just made it through and called it a night, got to the Garden at level 71. I'm tempted to take on some of the data but I know better haha. Next up is synthesizing the Ultima Weapon and finishing moogle quests. I might resort to aggressively power leveling in TWTNW later, since I just now discovered that Experience Boost and the Gull Wing do, in fact, stack on each other.

I'm in the process of synthing Ultima Weapon right now, luckily the moogle quests and weapon synth go hand in hand.

Though if you made it through the cavern then you've leveled up all your forms. At this point you could take on the Absent silhouettes around the worlds and get more synth items and recipes while upping your levels a decent amount. Then you may be ready for the data versions, though they are much harder.

Angel

I'm in the process of synthing Ultima Weapon right now, luckily the moogle quests and weapon synth go hand in hand.

Though if you made it through the cavern then you've leveled up all your forms. At this point you could take on the Absent silhouettes around the worlds and get more synth items and recipes while upping your levels a decent amount. Then you may be ready for the data versions, though they are much harder.

I did all of the Absent Silhouettes as leveling pre-Xemnas haha. I just finished Mushroom XIII and am going around completing Synth lists as a way to idly level. My Strength and Defense are in the mid 60s, is that enough to attempt the lower tier Data battles?

Fortissimo

My Strength and Defense are in the mid 60s, is that enough to attempt the lower tier Data battles?

If you've cleared the AS then I don't see why not. I'm still working on the AS myself but from what I've seen people saying around the web, its more about strategy with data battles.

Articus

Marluxia and Luxord are pretty good to start out with at that level. Though, any of them can be beaten at any level with enough skill.

Angel

Luxord is literally the bane of my existence. I've creamed all of them except Xemnas and Luxord and I can't seem to beat Luxord's final game. I'm material farming now, with my Strength and Defense both in the 90s, and I'm about to make my 4th Full Bloom+/Lucky Ring. I feel like I'll take on Xemnas once I get another batch of Power Boosts, but hot damn Luxord has given me endless frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back