• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad Glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hlc1988

Awards
I decided not to try out the Limit Form for that Xemnas battle but the only glitch I have suffered so far is the one in the final battle, right at the end, the last battle, in which when you are doing reversal to dodge Xemnas attacks, it doesn't always work so I got killed. I do hope I am able to complete the game... I'd hate to get that far and not complete it....

khfanatic07

Thanks for asking. TC, have you tried doing the battle multiple times with Limit Form to see if it still glitches?

I'm a little late, but this problem consists even when you use limit form and revert before using the "FaceDown" action. So it may not just be the developers not accounting for the outfit in the clash scene. Weird glitch man. :/

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was developing the Final Form few days ago. It actually froze on me for only a few seconds until it went back to normal. I also notice some parts of the text from the dialogue that there's a letter flashing. I haven't experienced the characters without their color palettes though.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This isn't a glitch, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this. Did anyone else's copy have sound issues at some point? There were spots for me where the background music drowns out what's on the screen. The ending scene for Halloween Town's 1st vist was the worst, but there was also the end of Beast's Castle's 2nd visit with the night noises overriding the scenes just before you fight Xaldin there. And the voices in "A New Day Is Dawning" are definitely hard to hear, particularly the two sisters. I even compared that last one to the my old copy of KH2 and there was a big difference in the sound.

I mean, it's not something that really bothers me or ruins the game, only wondering if anyone else had the same experience or if it was just my copy.

Riku/Sora-Rule

This isn't a glitch, but I didn't want to start another thread just for this. Did anyone else's copy have sound issues at some point? There were spots for me where the background music drowns out what's on the screen. The ending scene for Halloween Town's 1st vist was the worst, but there was also the end of Beast's Castle's 2nd visit with the night noises overriding the scenes just before you fight Xaldin there. And the voices in "A New Day Is Dawning" are definitely hard to hear, particularly the two sisters. I even compared that last one to the my old copy of KH2 and there was a big difference in the sound.

I mean, it's not something that really bothers me or ruins the game, only wondering if anyone else had the same experience or if it was just my copy.

I would say it is a glitch. Being that you go to use a normal reaction command and when you just so happen to be in Limit form, or even have used it just before using the reaction command, the game froze entirely. A glitch is any oversight that causes things to happen that shouldn't normally happen.

However, being that I made this thread over 4 years ago, can somebody look into the PS4 releases and let me know if this persists there too?

Last edited:
Back