• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Sounds absolutely boring imo...and depressing and isn't Bambi a film about life, death, and puberty? KH3 should go out with a bang, not a whimper...And Bambi is a whimper...
I disagree. I think Bambi would be a great world for kh3. Besides, the series has covered themes surronding life and death before

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

Sounds absolutely boring imo...and depressing and isn't Bambi a film about life, death, and puberty? KH3 should go out with a bang, not a whimper...And Bambi is a whimper...
That's why I want Aristocats! And Treasure Planet! My goodness, I want them so badly!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That's why I want Aristocats! And Treasure Planet! My goodness, I want them so badly!!!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A CAT. Now that's more up my alley~ Jazz, cool cats, and an evil butler? Yes please! Treasure Planet is always on my list. Space adventure with a coming-of-age story is always fun.

I disagree. I think Bambi would be a great world for kh3. Besides, the series has covered themes surronding life and death before

The problem isn't the life and death part. It's the fact that the film is literally "Bambi is born, Bambi is to become the king of the forest one day, Bambi's asks a million questions about the world, Bambi's mom dies cuz hunters, the whole forest experiences puberty and/or wants to have sex, forest catches on fire, Bambi and his mate have children"

About half of that already exists in the Lion King, and the rest is boring.

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

A world that no one hasn't mentioned it yet....have the slightest idea on their mind.

The Brave Little Toaster. That'd be nice.

Davidsawr

I think robin hood would be frikin awesome in KH3. It would fit in very well; Its a clear case of good vs evil that wouldnt be to complicated to change to fit heartless.

WhinyAcademic

Awards

Frozen - Arendelle
Star Wars - A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Big Hero 6 - San Fransokyo
Marvel - <placeholder name, features the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy>
The Pride Lands - my favorite film, feature Scar's Nobody
The Jungle Book - The Jazzy Jungle? It's high time it made it in. King Louie/Larry or bust.
Dinosaur - 65 MYA
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Seven Seas (because it's not just Port Royal)
Gargoyles - The Manhattan Night
Halloweentown - bring back Oogie, I love him too much.
Olympus - we know it's coming back anyway, it must've killed them to not have it in 3D. Let's get the other Titans here!

Scorseselover

Wreck it Ralph! But just include Sugar Rush so we don't have copyright problems

DoctahFaz

Awards

A world that no one hasn't mentioned it yet....have the slightest idea on their mind.

The Brave Little Toaster. That'd be nice.

Wow, I'm now beating myself over the head for not ever thinking of that one.

BigBubba

Today I was with my GF at the Disney store and I discovered something I've never heard of before: Tsum Tsum. Now I want a KH world with Tsum Tsum style for Donald and Goofy, it could be a minigame world or something. For the ones that aren't familiar with this weird Tsum Tsum thing, I think it's a Candy Crush style game lol and here u have an image so you can get the idea:

The official Disney Store video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND96Y0kI7ac

and plz look at that Donald's face *.*
O2EpfV6.jpg

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Wow, I'm now beating myself over the head for not ever thinking of that one.

Another one could be...Not sure exactly of the title but its something "All Dinosuars ...." something like that. A little boy enters a circus. Get's a signature from a dark sorcerer. The Dinosaurs end up losing their conscious and get destructed. Until the boy's heart brings them back to normal.

DoctahFaz

Awards

I would like to see Lilo & Stitch only because it would make for great plot development considering Stitch's encounters with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus in BBS when he was just called Experiment 626.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I really would love to see Atlantis. Underwater subs fights, flying fish, history. Maybe they could do something with the heart of the city, and Kingdom Hearts?

DoctahFaz

Awards

I really would love to see Atlantis. Underwater subs fights, flying fish, history. Maybe they could do something with the heart of the city, and Kingdom Hearts?

I agree and was thinking the same thing in my post a few pages back in this thread. Plus Leonard Nimoy (Master Xehanort) voices the Atlantean king!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

anything but an underwater world, those are the worst.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

anything but an underwater world, those are the worst.

What? So you wouldn't want to fight the Leviathan as it shoots lasers at the submarine you are in then leave you stranded in the base of a volcano, then be forced into a not-actually-underwater world with an ancient race of warriors who have dormant futuristic technology and a King voiced by Leonard Nimoy? For shame.

My plausible theory if Atlantis is introduced is that the Heart of Atlantis acts like a pseudo-Kingdom Hearts. It is a fragment of the old light before the World was split into multiple worlds, and gifts the people of the world with longevity and can be used as an ultimate force of power.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

What? So you wouldn't want to fight the Leviathan as it shoots lasers at the submarine you are in then leave you stranded in the base of a volcano, then be forced into a not-actually-underwater world with an ancient race of warriors who have dormant futuristic technology and a King voiced by Leonard Nimoy? For shame.
holy hell it has been years since i watched that movie, retcon that last statement. what you just described sounds like a blast sprinkled with legend of zelda.

Scorseselover

From the looks of the teaser trailer they should definitely add Tomorrowland

KeybladeGuy

Awards

Wreck-It Ralph, Robin Hood, The Jungle Book, Toy Story, Halloween Town's return, Port Royal's return. Lilo & Stitch, Olympus Coliseum.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

The World of Imagination with Figment! Imaaaa-gi-nation! imaaa-gi-nation!

WhinyAcademic

Awards

Another one could be...Not sure exactly of the title but its something "All Dinosuars ...." something like that. A little boy enters a circus. Get's a signature from a dark sorcerer. The Dinosaurs end up losing their conscious and get destructed. Until the boy's heart brings them back to normal.

That's actually "We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story". Wasn't Disney, but I did love it as a kid.

My plausible theory if Atlantis is introduced is that the Heart of Atlantis acts like a pseudo-Kingdom Hearts. It is a fragment of the old light before the World was split into multiple worlds, and gifts the people of the world with longevity and can be used as an ultimate force of power.

To be fair, dude, he probably meant that he doesn't want more worlds where we have to actually swim around like in Atlantica in KH1 and 2. Atlantis as a world obviously wouldn't fall into that category.

Back