• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Deck Commands in BBS:FM, 2.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
What for Commands do you use?
Did you melt 'em, or did you find 'em?
My commands are (I'm still at the beginning.):

Fire,
Thunder,
Poison,
Cure.

I got nearly all of them from chests, Poison is bought.

Hope we'll gonna have fun and many Posts @ this Thread. ^^

Davidsawr

Right Now my commands are(Aqua - Neverland)
Seeker Mine
Mine Square
Raging Storm
Fusion Firaga
~some random commands Im gonna meld
Blizzzaga
Curaga

Terra(Beat the game)
Ars Solum
Zantetsuken
Chaos Blade
~ cant remember the rest

Melded most of em the destinyislands website have a great melding guide.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm only playing the game as Terra (Radient Garden) at the moment:

Mine Shield
Cura
Magnera
Collision Magnet
Thunder Surge
Fission Firega

DoctahFaz

Awards
Time Splicer is one of the greatest, most satisfying moves to use. I feel the same towards Magnega and Zero Graviga.

BigBubba

Time Splicer is essential.
I don't really like Time Splicer, like Chaos Blade (I think thats the name). The teleports give you some kind of invul against some enemies buy also make you vulnerable some times... I don't know why but Time Splicer is a must for a lot of people

Davidsawr

I don't really like Time Splicer, like Chaos Blade (I think thats the name). The teleports give you some kind of invul against some enemies buy also make you vulnerable some times... I don't know why but Time Splicer is a must for a lot of people
Time Splicer is great crowd control

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com

Time Splicer has never made me vunerable apart from in boss battles, tbh its just a stupidly overpowered move but its so sick seeing how many enemies you can f*ck up in the space of a few seconds.

BigBubba

Time Splicer has never made me vunerable apart from in boss battles, tbh its just a stupidly overpowered move but its so sick seeing how many enemies you can f*ck up in the space of a few seconds.

I dunno, I agree that Time Splicer is a good move but it made me vulnerable sometimes specially against big groups of ranged enemies.
On the other hand, my commands are:

Aqua:
- Megaflare
- Thundaga shot
- Magic Hour
- Curagas/Surges/Seeker Mines/Potions

Ventus:
- Megaflare
- Salvation
- Faith
- Curagas/Surges/Mines/...

Terra:
- Meteor Crush
- Ars Solum
- Thats the two best skills I found on Terra... I don't like his late game though, I can't find a good deck for him so I'm open to suggestions... I like my Aqua and Ven decks because with Megaflare I manage to destroy 1 or 2 rounds of unversed most of the times (+ Thundaga Shot with Aqua = Bukkake), but with Terra my Megaflare just takes 3/4 of enemies hp so with Terra I try to basic attack more and use less commands, so apart from Meteor Crush and Solum the rest depend on the situation...

TKTheKid

I just rolled with 2-3 Mega Flares or Deep Freezes and maybe a Firaga/Aeroga and then 1 or 2 Curagas. My whole goal in any boss fight is to get to Blade Charge and destroy them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
although I don't have 2.5 yet I'll most likely carry over most of my play style over from Vanilla BBS.

Terra- Meteor Crash, Chaos blade, 2 Magnet Spiral or Ars Solum , 2-3 Curaga.

Ventus: Faith, Ars Arcanum, Time splicer, 2 curaga

Aqua: Magic Hour, Time Splicer, Triple Firaga, Fission Firaga, 2 Curaga

Master_Aqua

I'm doing KHII at the moment but in my PSP for Birth By Sleep, for Aqua I use:

Two curagas
Unison Rush
Two mine squares
And at least one surge (most likely thunder surge)
Though when going to the Land of Departure to defeat the Mysterious Figure (I've already beaten him though hehe :D) I use three surges, thunder, fire, and barrier.

This deck for me is an awesome combination.

Master_Aqua

Once you reach high leveled bosses, make sure to take out string slow reloading spells like Mega Flare since they won't really affect the bosses as they do the unversed. You use those kind of attacks against hard bosses, you're screwed hehe. Just my two cents.

Fortissimo

Its been a minute since i've played Terra so I can't really remember what his are but

Ven:
time splicer
salvation
wind raid
and some other stuff

Aqua
magic hour
stoppaga
blitz
fission firaga
deep freeze

I'm trying to meld time splicer before I get into Neverland so I can have two of them.

Master_Aqua

Even though they are pretty useless against bosses, I love to use Deep Freeze, Mega Flare, Raging Storm, Firaga Burst and Transcendence. They are awesome when nit used against bosses hehe. Also Fortissimo, I recommend that you get Unison Rush and maybe even Vanish from the Mirage Arena as Unison Rush is powerful and effective even to bosses. Vanish.... I think that's pretty self explanatory, except only some bosses fall for it and some don't for example: Vanitas Remnant..... even though he wasn't made with the smartest AI (and if he did have an amazing AI.... he'd be unbeatable lol), he can't see you when you use the vanish command. Mysterious Figure..... smart AI and he will see through deception, vanish does not work on him :/.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
My Aqua file. The deck's name is Crowd Control, a nod to Aqua's early comment to Terra and Ven.

1. Fission Firaga/Triple Firaga/Blizzaga
  2. Zero Graviga
  3. Thundaga(Best used when enemies are suspended in Zero G.)
  4. Magnega
  5. Aeroga(More damage when enemies are trapped in the Magnet pull)
  6. Mega Flare(2 slots)
  7. Curaga/Mine Seeker(Depends if I have Renewal Barrier on)

Renewal Barrier

This deck lives up to its namesake as its perfect for any world, capable of handling large groups of Unversed/Heartless. Sadly this deck is bad choice for Bosses.

Master_Aqua

Well it seems like a good deck and like I said before he deck I use can defeat large hoards of unversed and bosses too. Even with my thunder surges it can defeat the Mysterious Figure. Though Vanitas Remnant requires a lot of strike raids, wind raids, ice raids, etc........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back