• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I`m curious about the new drawing Nomura made. Do you guys think it is a completely new one, or the KH2 Sora drawing which Nomura made a few weeks ago?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
And I just pre-ordered the regular 2.5 Limited Edition.

On the other hand, seems like it will be a UK and France only release here in Europe. They're charging £80 for it, which is ridiculous. That's almost 130 USD. Europe getting screwed over, as usual.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Hohoho! Well, it looks like my LE of 1.5 and the 2.5 I have coming will make great Christmas presents for my friend! But this baby will look gorgeous sitting with my collection...And that Shadow needs a little sweater. Time to get crocheting! XD

disneyboy20022

If they had this available at gamestop I would get it. If I ordered it today there would be a pre-auth for $100 that I cannot afford to lose even temporarily. The release Date is December 2nd which means it would ship earlier than December 2nd which is my payday. So sadly I must pass because I'm on a stict budget. If this would have been announced sooner I could have made alternative plans......

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
KEEP IN MIND GUYS THAT THIS IS NOT PRE-ORDERING! You are actually pre-purchasing the game so your credit cards will be charged as if you are making an order on an already available item!

That's the only thing that sucks about this not being on Amazon. But, it's worth it since these are probably gonna go fast. Gotta snag one now before they're on eBay for over triple retail price.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
As great as this collectors edition is, I'm kinda disappointed that square couldn't just give us more stuff in the limited edition version instead of this collectors edition. Most people/fans looking forward to KH 2.5 already own 1.5, so it feels like they gimped the limited edition so they could make more money by re-selling people the first game and giving out better extras. It's a bit off putting as this was only an option for the japanese release.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I just ordered it! But now I don't know what to do with my Amazon Limited Edition copy…sit on it for a wee bit and sell it? There's no point in opening both.

Dark Wing

Awards
after ordering the OST and now this I'm officially back in the poor house. kinda wish there was a cheaper version sans 1.5 since i already have that

nic_nack95

This is awesome! However now in order to get this I have to buy 1.5 again :frown: Wish there was an option to drop the price a bit if you opt not wanting 1.5.

Sdog

Awards
Dern it Square! Quit tryin to man a man poor purchasing for a system he doesn't even own anymore!

MikhaliX

Now I kinda' feel like an idiot for buying 1.5. Gonna' have to sell 1.5 so I can buy this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's about damn time.

I canceled my order from amazon and pre-ordered this as soon as I heard the news. I'm just glad we got a little more than expected.

Did the same thing myself. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my copy of 1.5 though.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Is it bad that I didn't even look at the contents of the collector's edition before rushing to the SE site and pre ordering it? This is amazing news. I'm also really glad that the UK can get it too, not to mention they announced it at the same time as the US collector's edition, unlike what they usually do. I feel sorry for the rest of the Europeans who can't get it in their country though.

Dark Wing

Awards
Is it bad that I didn't even look at the contents of the collector's edition before rushing to the SE site and pre ordering it?
I did the same thing. was having a lazy morning in bed checking my news feed on my phone and as soon as i saw the news I hopped out of bed, turned on my computer and grabbed my credit card

edit: it's kinda funny, a few weeks ago one of the things i said i would like in a collector's edition is a steelbook that hold both games and lo and behold lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back