• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Grand 10,000 Threads Battle uve' the Roleplayers and the Community!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
10,000 THREADS!
I'm sure I'm did the math right!
311tksn.jpg

We finally did what seemed like an impossible feat with just a small but grand rag tag team uve' bandits who had just literally stolen from the golden caves uve' the dragon Smaug. Or even a small amount heroes who've had conquered the dungeons uve' the crescent empire and had taken the Crystal Baker's Skull for themselves! There were even times where we had alternate realities with ourselves, and bunch of teenagers with no dog looking at a mystery on their hands! I understand most sections had already conquered this mountain, but albeit I think this is a just a little bit more special. WIth almost—and I'm assuming—each post possibly averaging with about 1000 words each with its content with passion, determination, and imagination from future writers, gamers, or even just a side hobby. I believe that each post is worth or even equal to 100 posts uve' their own!

Now heres the fun part~

It's Dueling/Partying Time!
or well at least until I get my kupo kicked and this thread be closed since I never got permission. I love you Rena and Chaos <333

We'll be roleplaying as ourselves, or even a character you have used in the past, or future to have a giant battle party amongst the community. Everything goes! Well. Almost.

RULES:
No Controlling anyone's character. Unless their not using said character.
If you are using a character from a RP. Please link a template from an old or on going RP to get us to speed.
Litteracy Is a must.
Since this is just for fun, we do
not need walls uve' text.
(unless you're in to that type uve' thing. Joking here)
Everyone here is Indestructible
(Just don't have some magical shield protect you from everything. If its a whacky attack, go along with it)
No Profanity. Kids here Y'know?
No Party Poopers.
and lastly.

HAVE FUN!

LET THE BATTLE OF ASTERISKS AND TEXT BEGIN!
V
have your bodies be ready, I'll have my miniature crescent armies raiding the punch bowl

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
or well at least until I get my kupo kicked and this thread be closed since I never got permission. I love you Rena and Chaos <333
*holds up banhammer* hehehe

;A; THE FORUM HAS 10,000 THREADS?! OH MY GOODNESS BBY *hugs* I'M SO PROUD OF YOUUUUU ;____;

I'll sticky this 'cause this is the best thing evar haha (well, it'll be stickied for a little bit ;0;), and definitely count me in!! This sounds like an awesome party c:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
have your bodies be ready, I'll have my miniature crescent armies raiding the punch bowl

No! Not the punch bowl!

I'll give this a shot. Never done it before, but why the heck not? I have a punch bowl to save!

HyperShadic

Awards
*Appears in a flurry of bats* What's this? Our fair Netherworld has reached a great plateau under the great Overlords Rena and Omni? Zounds, and now a brawl? I'm in, I'll prepare drinks and party favors.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I had a few questions.

When we post can we just be ourselves and then drag our characters into battle? Or do we have to use a character we created right off the bat to use for our post?

Sorry for my lateness in battling btw. I've been lazy lately and I have a small cold. :3

Noel

Awards
I had a few questions.

When we post can we just be ourselves and then drag our characters into battle? Or do we have to use a character we created right off the bat to use for our post?

Sorry for my lateness in battling btw. I've been lazy lately and I have a small cold. :3

You can be yourselves, and as well bring your other characters at any time you want. Just as long as it makes sense and it brings a lot uve' chao— Anarchy.

I hope you're feeling well and getting better Wafer Bar! <3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You can be yourselves, and as well bring your other characters at any time you want. Just as long as it makes sense and it brings a lot uve' chao— Anarchy.

I hope you're feeling well and getting better Wafer Bar! <3

I can do chaos. >:}

Also, can we mix it up besides bringing food to your party? Maybe spray paint cans to really get the party rollin~

Thank you, Noel! I'm getting better. Therefore no worries!

Noel

Awards
Also, can we mix it up besides bringing food to your party? Maybe spray paint cans to really get the party rollin~

Yes uve' course! Feel free to bring anything like a bazooka that launches CD-Mans for all you want!

*gulp* what am I'm getting my self into?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back