• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Ventus' Awakening changed in the HD 2.5 ReMIX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't know if this was talked about before but after looking through the textures of the BBS I noticed that a Station of Awakening was missing so I checked the intro scene and indeed it's completely gone from the game. Does anyone know why?
Originally when Sora repaired Ventus' heart the station looked like this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

now it's replaced with the ending station when Vanitas is purged:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's a bit strange considering that the wayfinders (or Terra's mark) don't mean anything at this point, on top of that he shouldn't have his armor and badge yet (check the fight against the Neshadows). Maybe it's just an oversight but then it would be a rather big one.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Weird...might just be a plain old fashioned oversight. From what I've seen, 2.5 was rushed and riddled with mistakes.

axel95

Awards
It is most likely an oversight. But I can live with an oversight like this, unlike some of the issues I've seen with KH2FM.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The more I see, the more annoyed I am at how many mistakes or glitches they left in KH2FM/BBSFM.

It might be a small error but the fact that the Wayfinders aren't relevant to Ven at that point is something that will be very bothersome.

doortolight

Awards
It is most likely an oversight. But I can live with an oversight like this, unlike some of the issues I've seen with KH2FM.
you miss the pantie shots? lol jk, well I'm now curious what kind of mistakes/changes have been made. this and censoring kairi's panties are all I've heard of

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Weird...might just be a plain old fashioned oversight. From what I've seen, 2.5 was rushed and riddled with mistakes.

Weird coincidence that, the set that includes KINGDOM HEARTS II, also suffered from rushing. =/

Hopefully, KINGDOM HEARTS III isn't a victim of this. We don't want another KINGDOM HEARTS II, and now another case, ReMix 2.5

axel95

Awards
this and censoring kairi's panties are all I've heard of
If you look around these forums and the Internet, you'll see that KH2FM has several graphics glitches. I haven't seen any glitches from BBSFM yet.
Weird coincidence that, the set that includes KINGDOM HEARTS II, also suffered from rushing. =/

Hopefully, KINGDOM HEARTS III isn't a victim of this. We don't want another KINGDOM HEARTS II, and now another case, ReMix 2.5
I doubt they'll rush it. They just started full development, and Nomura has told us not to expect it anytime soon, so we're at least three or four years away. Hopefully that's enough time for testing and all of the other stuff that goes into the detection and fixing of bugs.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Seeing as they're omitting features such as online in Mirage Arena and more because they don't want to take time and resources from KH3's development, I'm pretty sure they want to make it the most polished game ever.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yeah, some areas seem to be extremly rushed. While the Keyblade Graveyard for example got a complete texture overhaul, most textures in the Disney worlds are just scaled up and retouched a bit, sometimes not even that. The same is true for the Keyblades where again the Disney world ones were almost left as they were and some of the special ones were completely reworked (Brightcrest, Ultima Weapon, Master Xehanort's Keyblade etc.). Even the menus were not all upped with the same quality, which is even more strange considering even if a high quality graphic exists it's not used in every instance.

But at least some cool stuff came out of it, here are all sprites:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Seeing as they're omitting features such as online in Mirage Arena and more because they don't want to take time and resources from KH3's development, I'm pretty sure they want to make it the most polished game ever.
That would have been wonderful: an online Mirage Arena to keep us entertained for a while. But you present a valid point.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The more I see, the more annoyed I am at how many mistakes or glitches they left in KH2FM/BBSFM.

It might be a small error but the fact that the Wayfinders aren't relevant to Ven at that point is something that will be very bothersome.

What did they left out? I hope it doesn't have to do with anything freezing the game.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Rather ironic given the original KH2 was also rushed.

Like I pointed out, lol. Rushing a production cuts from both content and quality. Let's never forget that trailer where Sora was seen battling the 1k that included those big-jawed Heartless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Like I pointed out, lol. Rushing a production cuts from both content and quality. Let's never forget that trailer where Sora was seen battling the 1k that included those big-jawed Heartless.

Let's also not forget this:

Xemnas-_King_Concept_(Art)_KHII.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back