• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time flies when you're having fun!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey all. I just wanted to share my thoughts on my time here since as of today I have been on KHI for 5 years. 5 years! Hoo boy that's a long while but it doesn't feel like it has been that long. I've known about KHI since about 2008 but I didn't sign up until 2009 and I am very happy I did. Not only is this the best place to get news on Kingdom Hearts but it's lots of fun to talk about the news and other things with others. I've made some good friends and learned lots and I just want to say thank you to everyone for making these last five years so fun! :biggrin:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
tumblr_n0clkqeien1sz9akzo2_500.gif

Five years is a really long time! Happy anniversary to you, gamerobber7! I know we've only met each other briefly in the Smash Bros thread, but it's awesome getting to know you, and you're a pretty cool guy! It was loads of fun fighting you in a few matches! I hope you stick around for many more years on KHI and we get to know each other more! :)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
tumblr_n0clkqeien1sz9akzo2_500.gif

Five years is a really long time! Happy anniversary to you, gamerobber7! I know we've only met each other briefly in the Smash Bros thread, but it's awesome getting to know you, and you're a pretty cool guy! It was loads of fun fighting you in a few matches! I hope you stick around for many more years on KHI and we get to know each other more! :)

Thank you so much! We'll have to play again soon. And don't worry I plan on staying on here for as long as possible. :D

Antar

Awards
Congratulations, Gamerobber7! 5 years, from my point of view, is a very long time so that's something you should be proud of! I hope you continue having a great time for your future years on KHInsider!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Congratulations, Gamerobber7! 5 years, from my point of view, is a very long time so that's something you should be proud of! I hope you continue having a great time for your future years on KHInsider!

Hey thanks Antar! And it looks like you must be at or around your 1 year anniversary? Congrats on that!

Antar

Awards
Thank you, too! I'm not quite there yet, though, but congratulations once again!

Back