• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days could be better

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

it was the most boring game i have ever played .repetitive with long bossess and completely basic combat system.that ruler of the skies was plain dull...
aslo why did they use panels and not the kh1 system?magic was limited and even roxass keyblade attacks were limited.Also hated the missson thing.Why not use actual worlds?
Also neverland was horrible.the flying mechanics and the blunt enviroment ruined it.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
the game is good actually true it had some problems but it's good the best part is we get to see roxas xion and axel life plus we get to hang out with the organization 13 that's cool enough and use them there's like 19 character better than just sora alone and don't forget there's multiplayer and duel wield roxas the game is good but it deserved remake not just cutscenes for 2 hours

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I think there's a general consensus that everyone wished it had been a better game. Personally I enjoy the original for some of the insights into Xemnas, Xigbar and Ventus that were placed in advance of Birth By Sleep, but you're right the gameplay f*cking sucks.

Rau Le Creuset

I loved it. I'd play it 100 times before I replay coded or 3D. Plus the added multi-player made for the best car rides with my brothers. Days pvp is fun.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just think Days was a fanservice game that expanded the universe of KH a bit and introduced important bits of story towards BbS.

Rau Le Creuset

Isn't 3D the biggest fan service of all? Bring back all the beloved dead characters, play as Riku, Give Lea a keyblade, have Xion appearances. I could go on but..

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Bring back all the beloved dead characters,
Dream. Drop. Distance. presented valid reasons for them to be brought back.

play as Riku,
We could already play as Riku back in Chain of Memories/Re: with his own unique interpretation of the Card battle system, but with Kingdom Hearts 3D, we could finally play as him outside that system.

Give Lea a keyblade,
THIS is fanservice.

have Xion appearances.
The plot of the series pointed her as one of the many that needed salvation from their torment, so I guess it isn't much of fanservice, but it's possible.

Rau Le Creuset

So.. it's not fan service because the title has "dream" in it? What about all the nobodies who were resurrected to their previous forms? I don't think that was part of the dream, nor do i believe it necessary for the progression of a story.

To me this is still fanservice just as it was in RE: Chain of Memories. Fans love Riku, he's a huge selling point. We didn't need to play Riku in KH1, the original chain of memories, or KH2 to actually know his side of the story. It was vague, but gamers don't have to be spoon-fed every inch of a story. Leaving something to imagination is just as effective.

On Xion I agree. I still believe her death should be the last time we see her though. She's gone, forgotten.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
To me this is still fanservice just as it was in RE: Chain of Memories. Fans love Riku, he's a huge selling point. We didn't need to play Riku in KH1, the original chain of memories, or KH2 to actually know his side of the story. It was vague, but gamers don't have to be spoon-fed every inch of a story. Leaving something to imagination is just as effective.

Just want to point out that Riku was also playable in the original Chain of Memories. Playing through his story brought to light various previously hidden elements, such as how and why there were two Nobody factions in Castle Oblivion. It opened up avenues to further exposition of the story.

Rau Le Creuset

Apologies, I assumed that he wasn't in the GBA. My cousin told me he wasn't after watching me play Riku's story. I guess I've got to tell him he's wrong. I don't know how he could have missed it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What about all the nobodies who were resurrected to their previous forms?
It has been established since Kingdom Hearts II that, when a Heartless is defeated, the heart will return to its body or wait for it (assuming the individual, besides creating a Heartless, gave birth to a Nobody, too). This was specially brought into our attention during Re: coded's secret ending where it was told that Master Xehanort was definitely going to return, seeing as how his Heartless (Ansem) and Nobody (Xemnas) were taken care of.

nor do i believe it necessary for the progression of a story.
It's necessary when you take into consideration how you need Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness battling each other in order to summon Kingdom Hearts.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Riku was playable for a short time in KH2 when he had to save Sora from Xemnas. It was a very small role though.

*crawls away*

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Riku was playable for a short time in KH2 when he had to save Sora from Xemnas. It was a very small role though.

*crawls away*

Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember now, lol. Thanks for the reminder. Yeah, it was when Xemnas was in his armor (known as No Heart back in Birth by Sleep) while riding the Dragon and we had to cut buildings (damn!) in order to get back to him.

Wander

No it was in the final fight with Zebra Xemnas when he disables Sora and you have to use Riku to save him.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
No it was in the final fight with Zebra Xemnas when he disables Sora and you have to use Riku to save him.

WOW. Just... WOW! 0.o I NEED to replay KINGDOM HEARTS II, LOL. I could have SWORN there was an instance where Armored Xemnas/No Heart does something to Sora that Riku has to do something in a couple of seconds in order to free him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back