• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you see resmples

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i find it funny that foretllers look like our heros chick here
tumblr_nczylsTSU01qh5mudo2_r2_250.png
Terra.jpg

tumblr_nczylsTSU01qh5mudo3_r4_250.png
Aqua+blog2.jpg

tumblr_nczylsTSU01qh5mudo4_r1_250.png
ventus.png

tumblr_nczylsTSU01qh5mudo1_250.png
riku-and-sora-share-paopu-fruit-soraxriku-23245775-233-216.jpg
OK ABOUT THE UNICORN ITS SLIVER HAIR MEANS RIKU BUT WE STARTED THINKING ABOUT MX BEING THE 6TH FORETLLER IF HE IS FORETLLER THAT MEANS HIS THE ONE RESMPLE RIKU SINCE WE SEE XEHANORT VISION ON RIKU EVERYTIMM ANYWAY I'LL SAY UNICORN FOR SORA NOW LAST ONE
tumblr_nczylsTSU01qh5mudo5_r2_500.png

that's all hope i made good topic for you guys

Zero_Rock

Awards
I've already seen something like this before, but it probably isn't any of them, because KHx is many years ago, even many years before BBS..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Is that official art or fanart? If it's the latter I'm skeptical of the depictions.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i guess its official art chick it here The Cool Tool.

It's fanart, lol. There's a popular fan theory going around right now that some of the current protagonists (namely, Kairi, Aqua, Ven, Terra, and Riku) are directly connected too the five Foretellers somehow. This fanart is meant to reflect that but it's in no way official. The dead give away is the hair, but in official art they never show it.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
It's fanart, lol. There's a popular fan theory going around right now that some of the current protagonists (namely, Kairi, Aqua, Ven, Terra, and Riku) are directly connected too the five Foretellers somehow. This fanart is meant to reflect that but it's in no way official.t The dead give away is the hair, but in official art they never show it.
its fanart!! lol the one that made it is true artist but still i think there connected to SRK TAV somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back