• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Features Capes on the Armour!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LedxirnSimon

... A magical cape? *dies of laughter* Please, someone make that one into A GIF file quickly! X3

5433150457_1f814941ca.jpg

In addition to this:

Af9x9dv.gif

12kez90

Before watching the video I thought you meant the cape was in the final battle against Terranort but instead it just pops out afterward. It's still cool that they added it though. But isn't the fight still inconsistent? Lingering Will stops on that piece of land that MX rose up but in KH2 FM it looks like you fight him in the area that you fight Vanitas with Ven and Mickey.
Remember the explosion at the end could've messed with the terrain

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I was watching this while I had the II.5 ReMIX version of "The Thirteenth Struggle" when that cape popped out...

What little seriousness that I could have even tried to grasp was long gone at that point. XD

EDIT: Even so, I am glad that they at least listened and added in at least one scene with the cape. I just wished they had the time and wherewithal to do more with it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Unkown in KHFM has always been canon, but I don't think that any other secret boss is. But they might be making Lingering Will canon now with the addition of the cape.

The Lingering Will battle was confirmed canon years ago. I think the only one that isn't may be the Vanitas Sentiment battle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fix'd, am I the only one that remembers the english name for Vanitas's Lingering Will?

Force of habit really. I REFUSE TO CONFORM TO THE MAN.

i'm going to keep referring to them as sentiments and there's nothing you can do to stop me

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

i'm going to keep referring to them as sentiments and there's nothing you can do to stop me
I'm certainly not going to try! I call them that, as well. I can't really help it.
Why do we call them 'Sentiments' anyway if that's not the name? How did that start?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm certainly not going to try! I call them that, as well. I can't really help it.
Why do we call them 'Sentiments' anyway if that's not the name? How did that start?

That was the widely accepted translation of the armor's name. "Lingering Sentiment" "Lingering Thought" and "Lingering Will" were all correct to the Japanese term "留まりし思念" but Sentiment was the one people preferred to use.

Same goes for Enigmatic Man who ended up being "Mysterious Man" and Enigmatic/Mysterious Figure who ended up being "Unknown"

ChibiHearts249

Awards
That was the widely accepted translation of the armor's name. "Lingering Sentiment" "Lingering Thought" and "Lingering Will" were all correct to the Japanese term "留まりし思念" but Sentiment was the one people preferred to use.
Huh, that's pretty interesting. So all this time it was never the canon name?
Learn sumthin new every day. I'm still going to have trouble adjusting. I mean, I've been doing it for...6 years at least?

Oh, and I really do appreciate that cape. Fighting with it would be a pain XD

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

I can't blame you, I still switch between the two myself.

Oh, and I really do appreciate that cape. Fighting with it would be a pain XD

BUT THINK OF THE SWAG!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
The Lingering Will battle was confirmed canon years ago. I think the only one that isn't may be the Vanitas Sentiment battle.
Aren't the the Mirage Arena and Data Battles also iffy on the canon territory? Same goes for the MF battle of BBS.
Why do I keep watching this? Has someone made a GIF yet?

Ask and ye shall receive~
tumblr_nczkw01M8Q1rytb0jo1_500.gif

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Aren't the the Mirage Arena and Data Battles also iffy on the canon territory? Same goes for the MF battle of BBS.

Ask and ye shall receive~
tumblr_nczkw01M8Q1rytb0jo1_500.gif

Now that I see it in GIF form it looks nice when the cape is fully out and flowing but it looks pretty bad when it first comes out since it looks like it's coming out of nowhere. xD

Kevin Perez

*waits for Terra's cape to become a meme in itself*

Only in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase would fans be ecstatic over something as frivolous as Terra's cape XD

:wink:

ChibiHearts249

Awards

Only in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase would fans be ecstatic over something as frivolous as Terra's cape XD

Oh, but we ARE. This is real. Earth is a real place in which people go into fits of histerics for a ridiculously unexpected cape. A brown one, no less~

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

:D GLORIOUS!!!

The Kingdom Hearts games give us stories filled with Disney magic, Square Enix fanservice, and convoluted plots. Of course we'll deify the epicness of cape. ;)

EDIT: ninja'd by ChibiHearts249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back