• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seeing the cutscenes of Re:coded in 2.5 makes me wish this game was playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
The cut scenes are really good and I would say far more than KH DAYS! Plus Squirming Evil finally returned as a boss theme! To me this would have been far more enjoyable then a future KH 3D, plus KH Re: Coded is more important now especially with the whole Tome of Prophecy thing going on.

Skip to 5:07 on the first video to hear Squirming Evil! :D
[video=youtube;UL8ocJxp3Zs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL8ocJxp3Zs&list=UULPXhxLcjjHRiMTcmyoTZqw[/video]

[video=youtube;FnnhFm_v2z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnnhFm_v2z4[/video]

It makes me wonder if the Deep End finally came back as well, hm ......

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
At least there's the cell phone and DS versions? :p

I still stand by my opinion that despite its reputation, Re:Coded is one of the better games in the series regardless of recent revelations. It's always been a shame that it wasn't playeble.

5glitchers5

Awards
Honestly I wish the HD ReMIX's took a little more time.KH 1.5 HD ReMIX could've had KH BBS FM, KH FM, and KH RE CoM all with removed/ unreleased features (Bahamaut summon KH FM, Jungle Book World KH BBS FM, Capes in KH BBS FM), etc. And the ENTIRE soundtrack could've been re orchestrated along with final mix palette swaps for KH Re: CoM. I wish KH X came out and was localized in 2014 this year instead. In late 2015 we could have 2.5 HD Remix with a playable KH Days, KH 2 FM, KH Re: Coded, and KH 3D. The entire soundtrack would be re orchestrated we could've gotten removed features (Woody and Buzz light year summon in KH 2 FM, Wyverns and Behemoths in KH 2 FM, Space Paranoids for KH 3D Sora, Fantasia, and Fantasia 2000 for KH 3D for the Fantasia world, pallete swap final mix pallete swaps for all games, Neverland in KH Re: Coded (Was originally going to be in KH Coded), etc. It would've been so much better! I love it how it is though and to me the KH series is finally making a comeback!

sonickenshin

Awards
It's definitely a lot more enjoyable than Days, but I really wish they did more with the bosses. ^^; Not to mention they were over pretty quickly. Hades and Jafar were kinda lame. Cloud v Hercules was pretty cool, but it was super short. Hopefully Riku 2 and Roxas are a little more exciting.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
At least there's the cell phone and DS versions? :p

I still stand by my opinion that despite its reputation, Re:Coded is one of the better games in the series regardless of recent revelations. It's always been a shame that it wasn't playeble.

This. It's in my top 3 favorite games in the series (Kh1, Kh2: FM (I've warmed up to it) m and re:coded.) it's a shame some worlds were cut to shreds for the movie version. (Agrabah comes to mind.)

sonickenshin

Awards
It's definitely a lot more enjoyable than Days, but I really wish they did more with the bosses. ^^; Not to mention they were over pretty quickly. Hades and Jafar were kinda lame. Cloud v Hercules was pretty cool, but it was super short. Hopefully Riku 2 and Roxas are a little more exciting.
Welp. They weren't. Wow, the budget for this must've been SUPER limited.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I was disappointed. Here I was hoping for these really badass fight scenes (like Sora vs Roxas from 2) but.. no.

Although I know I'll still enjoy the movie when I get it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I swear all the fights are 15 seconds at most.i mean it seams really easy to do a Ds playthrough of re:coded because there is a flash and then the fight is over.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Sora vs Riku 2 is currently my favorite one.

Although maybe in Kh3 we'll get to see more of these. I'd be down with a quick fight scene before or after boss battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back