• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
I just noticed the ice cream trophies for Disney town in BBS... Please someone make that mini game actually have rhythm!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just noticed the ice cream trophies for Disney town in BBS... Please someone make that mini game actually have rhythm!

I've found that if you really aren't good at it with the music, it is better to just mute the screen and follow the visual cues.

Despite all of my bitching and moaning, I actually had it really easy with Ice Cream Beat. If you feel uncomfortable with no music at all, turn the volume up just a tiny bit where you can hear the song but only as background sound.

Sdog

Awards
I've found that if you really aren't good at it with the music, it is better to just mute the screen and follow the visual cues.

Despite all of my bitching and moaning, I actually had it really easy with Ice Cream Beat. If you feel uncomfortable with no music at all, turn the volume up just a tiny bit where you can hear the song but only as background sound.

That's not a bad idea. I'll give it a shot, thanks! Those trophies shall be mine... at some point...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Despite all my complaints about having to play through the game multiple times, I never actually thought about what I would do if I had to play through any less than on each difficulty.

I have no idea how to tackle my upcoming Japanese and English playthroughs lol

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... in case the difficulty trophies are not stackable, should I limit myself to playing on two easiest difficulties in my JP playthrough, and then do the other two in my EN playthrough?

As for Ice Cream Beat trophy... YES. It might be an unpopular opinion but I enjoy the game so much! If only I could get the trophy for all those who have difficulties with the mini-game...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... in case the difficulty trophies are not stackable, should I limit myself to playing on two easiest difficulties in my JP playthrough, and then do the other two in my EN playthrough?

As for Ice Cream Beat trophy... YES. It might be an unpopular opinion but I enjoy the game so much! If only I could get the trophy for all those who have difficulties with the mini-game...

The only difficulty-related trophies are Proud and Critical for KH2FM and just Critical for BBSFM, so it's up to you~

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I DIDN'T NOTICE THERE AREN'T ANY BEGINNER OR STANDARD TROPHIES OH GOSH

This is good. I can skip straight to Proud in my first playthrough!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I DIDN'T NOTICE THERE AREN'T ANY BEGINNER OR STANDARD TROPHIES OH GOSH

This is good. I can skip straight to Proud in my first playthrough!

RIGHT? SUCH A SHOCK TO SEE THE LOWER DIFFICULTIES CUT OUT

I think I'll do the same as you; go through Proud in my first playthrough, then Critical when the English version releases. Might be best for my sanity to not-die constantly as soon as I get the game.

Some guy

This is much better than the first remix's. I already did all this on my past playthroughs of the games (except for BBS FM exclusive contents).

And why dread the minigames? Ice cream beat and KH II gummy ship missions are fun, for me at least. And for my lazy friends, a doughnut gummy ship will easily get you at least a SSS+5 on every route.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Ew, they still want us to do the BBS reports for each character? I like all of Birth By Sleep's mini-games, but if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: they're the same for each character, we shouldn't have to play the same games three times just so each character gets credit!

It's hours of gameplay essentially repeating yourself without variation in Command Board and Ice Cream Beat, and Ven and Terra control more-or-less identically in Rumble Racer as well. Silly.

As to the KH2 trophies: how many Anti Form transformations would you say you average in a normal game of KH2? I'd say something like five or six for me, before I get Final Form. It's certainly not 13. :/ This is going to get messy. Better start Drive grinding much earlier than usual...

Last edited:

Some guy

As to the KH2 trophies: how many Anti Form transformations would you say you average in a normal game of KH2? I'd say something like five or six for me, before I get Final Form. It's certainly not 13. :/ This is going to get messy. Better start Drive grinding much earlier than usual...
Final form only resets the counter Anti form uses to manifest, as long as you don't use Final too often, you can still get Anti at end game ... FM exclusive keyblade two become one also boosts your chances.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
FM exclusive keyblade two become one also boosts your chances.

Ah, that's right, thanks! Yeah, I was starting to think "Well, you don't get the final upgrades until you unlock Final Form so I had better do it once," but with the Two Becomes One, no problem!

Does anyone know or have an educated guess what the trophy for clearing BBS in Critical is for? Does it mean clearing one scenario, clearing all, etc?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What I want to know is, in order to get the Critical Mode trophy for BBSFM, do you just have to beat a single character's story on Critical to get it?

SORA619

Awards
No more gummi missions!!! :( Except these ones, the trophy lists were easier that I had imagined. I don't mind if the diff trophies are not stackable because KHII is easy and if you skip cutscenes It's not that long. But I'm a little afraid for gummi and ice cream. Oh, hamburgers...

Pyrofire95

Oh, my nightmare has come true.

I know I'm going to dread those gummi missions, and probably the command board missions too. I will get this platinum for final mix and i'll try my darndest for BBS. Can't wait, once it sets sail it'll be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back