• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] I just completed Ventus' story on proud...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

berrybob

Awards
Man, i wish i could fight against the "true final boss"... Vanitas was easier than captain hook for me.

Why? I just used that focus gauge to the max: Vanitas stopped attacking? Shoot. Focus gauge empty? Use elixirs. Can't buy elixirs? Sell your items. Can't even get elixir? Find it in the neverland world. You need to be on the last world to buy elixirs. Also, The leaf veil ability is very useful here.

I think that bunch of shoots are too overpowered: You become invincible while shooting (Yes, no damage!) and you can take half of a HP bar using only 1/3 of the focus gauge. (If your command is on the level 4)

Also, i was lucky enough to get detone square command while in radiant garden. I played command board with pooh and his tiger friend and i got his command by buying from him. I got first place too! xD

I completed the game in 7 hours and 28 minutes.

12kez90

Re: [Spoilers] I just completed ventus' story on proud...

Sweet were you able to get high leveled commands like Faith, Ars Arcanum or Tornado?

berrybob

Awards
Re: [Spoilers] I just completed ventus' story on proud...

Sweet were you able to get high leveled commands like Faith, Ars Arcanum or Tornado?

No. I liked more to level up and pratice rather than getting these commands. Block, elixir and detone square are my best commands/items.

Edit: Also, i got detone square early because i was really lucky. I wanted to complete BBS fast because i need to complete many other games too. Good luck for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back