• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar & Saix in DDD (and later KH3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
No big theory or possibility rant just a gathering of opinion rather:

— Xigbar and Saix appeared as members of Organisation XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

Nomura: The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.

Doesn't anyone find Nomura's wording on this matter strange? It's basically a "the requirements to be human again are there but maybe they aren't~".

So what do you believe is going on? Think they are human or something else? Surely being seeds of MX has affected their revival somehow don't you think?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well I thought the whole reason why he made the Organization was to transfer himself into the 12 of them so that he'd have the XIII darknesses. If that's the case, then Saix and Xigbar would HAVE to be Nobodies still. Maybe they became human again, but Xehanort got there and turned them back into nobodies?

digimikej

Awards
I think both. I think Braig and Isa (human forms)are there, but I also believe YX brought Saix and Xigbar(nobodies) with him. fills up the slots quite nicely, and xehanort needs as many as he can get.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think both. I think Braig and Isa (human forms)are there, but I also believe YX brought Saix and Xigbar(nobodies) with him. fills up the slots quite nicely, and xehanort needs as many as he can get.

I really hope that isn't the case. Braig/Xigbar and Isa/Saix are pretty much the same people. Having both their nobodies and human counterparts is completely unnecessary.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just see it as Nomura not wanting to just give us a straight answer because he hasn't figured it out yet because he's worried it'll spoil something. Yeah, that's totally it.

Nomura said:
You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.
Pete ate them all and we'll never see them ever again. They all died in a massive orgy. Demyx is Kingdom Hearts.
Nomura, if you knew the things we imagine, you wouldn't want us to use it. *laughs*

digimikej

Awards
I really hope that isn't the case. Braig/Xigbar and Isa/Saix are pretty much the same people. Having both their nobodies and human counterparts is completely unnecessary.

True in Braigs case, not so much in Isa depending on when Saix is taken from. If he is taken from when he planned to overthrow Xemnas, as opposed to when he was fine with his subordination, that could be interesting.

Gram

Banned
Awards
True in Braigs case, not so much in Isa depending on when Saix is taken from. If he is taken from when he planned to overthrow Xemnas, as opposed to when he was fine with his subordination, that could be interesting.

Except that even when he had this plan of his, his eyes and ears were already shaped and colored like MX's. For Saix to be one of his vessels means that any form that appears would be his puppet which plays back into it'd be unnecessary to have both the human and nobody form.

12kez90

Maybe Ansem (not SOD) is a 13th darkness? We don't see what happened to his body at the end of KH2, so maybe during that explosion, YX came in and swooped him up.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maybe Ansem (not SOD) is a 13th darkness? We don't see what happened to his body at the end of KH2, so maybe during that explosion, YX came in and swooped him up.
Except he shows up in Blank Points (BBS' secret movie) with the machine explosion being what sent him there. His memory's a little fuzzy, but other than that he's fine. I won't dis the possibility, though (but I highly doubt it,) since I basically consider most everyone to be a possible SoD (Nomura can't surprise me, baby!)

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Mickey (from Steamboat Willy) is a SoD!

Sweet Cosmos...

Okay, in all seriousness, it's a little hard to tell how or what they returned into. Personally, I don't want them to come back as BOTH Braig/Xigbar and Isa/Saix since, as mentioned earlier, it would be painfully redundant.; the mere fact that I can change the name and still be talking about the same person on that game is a testament to that. In addition, it would take away two empty slots that could be put to better use with new members (or rather old members that haven't appeared in Dream Drop Distance anyway).

In the end, I can't help but agree with FudgemintGuardian in that Nomura probably hasn't really decided on which ones returned yet and/or doesn't want to let the world know which ones have.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I disagree with the notion Nomura hasn't decided yet. While the series was never planned in advance he always had ideas for the next game while making the current. (barring unintended cases like Days or Coded)

So I imagine Nomura does know, or at least is leaning toward, one outcome in that interview. (though he could always change it)

kreezy64

Awards
Near the end of Drop, the Saix that comes out and reveals himself is from the past taken to meet there momentarily like the rest of them. Does Lea only call him Isa because he is now a human and that's how he remembers him? He acknowledges that he was Axel and the memories from his nobody days are still obviously there.

digimikej

Awards
Not arguing the redundancy, or the nortification, but the fact that he wanted to screw up Xemnas' plans WHILE 'norted kind of proves my point for why it would be intriguing.He ALREADY gave no F bombs about being a Nort, if he was brought forward, why would he now?(other than MX mind control, like with YX keyblade fight.) The only reason i'm arguing FOR that version of Saix/Isa is because he gave up those plans (I think that was stated somewhere. not sure.) and that lack of those plans makes current Isa quite bland to me. I mean, all the char development we have for him as an adult after those plans are "I'm a nort, OH MY GOD A MOON KILL ERREHTHING!"

Gram

Banned
Awards
It would be far from intriguing to have both forms because of said mind control though. There'd be no differences just two versions of the same man being made a puppet. Thus the redundancy of having both.

12kez90

Not arguing the redundancy, or the nortification, but the fact that he wanted to screw up Xemnas' plans WHILE 'norted kind of proves my point for why it would be intriguing.He ALREADY gave no F bombs about being a Nort, if he was brought forward, why would he now?(other than MX mind control, like with YX keyblade fight.) The only reason i'm arguing FOR that version of Saix/Isa is because he gave up those plans (I think that was stated somewhere. not sure.) and that lack of those plans makes current Isa quite bland to me. I mean, all the char development we have for him as an adult after those plans are "I'm a nort, OH MY GOD A MOON KILL ERREHTHING!"
We still have yet to know Isa's reasons for joining Xehanort. My theory though, is that Isa has always shown to be power hungry, maybe for personal reasons or something. Joining Xehanort seemed like the only viable option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back