• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't get the Barrel Spider Card to Work

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It's supposed to instant reload, right? (I'm assuming like how Riku's deck is reloaded). I just got the card and after I use it, my reloader still just says 1, 2, or 3. When I press X, it just reloads at the same speed as normal and acts like I used one of my 3 uses of the card. Is there something I'm not doing?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've never had the card myself: is it possible that using the card triggers a reload automatically?

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've never had the card myself: is it possible that using the card triggers a reload automatically?

I wondered the same thing, but it's supposed to be good for three uses so I know that isn't the case. I first tried it out on a boss and wondered if maybe it just didn't work on bosses, but after playing with it a while I can't get it to work anywhere.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The ability is Reload Haste. I believe it speeds up your reload speed, and cards will rearrange faster after the reload when the effect still lingers.

Max

Staff member
Awards
The ability is Reload Haste. I believe it speeds up your reload speed, and cards will rearrange faster after the reload when the effect still lingers.

Well the description said it would reload instantly, so I assumed it would be instant. If it's just a haste like you mentioned, then I'm not very happy with it, because I honestly saw no difference. I'll try it again when I get home, but I'll probably end up removing the card for something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back