• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Creative Writing Interviews - Spirit-of-Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whelp, I decided to give interviewing a try! Its a first time for somebody like myself to do, but I hope to do many more interviews like this in the future! I may take requests, or have people nominate their favorite writers through private messages in the near and yet, far future. So, if anybody wants to be interviewed, let me know, mkay? And if you have any questions, feel free to leave it below. :)

Side Note: I conduct my interviews through khi-chat. This may change in the future.

-------------

Here is my first interview with spirit-of-light, whom was extremely kind enough to let me interview him and take time out of his schedule to do it. I got lots of fun insight on his current story Sora no Hogoshal. Spirit, you're the best! And you should check his story out, if you're looking for a fabulous read full of suspense and hardships in the KH universe.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Haha, neat. I'll defs read over this later on! You know it's funny, Noel and myself were playing around with the idea of having a small podcast centering around the creative section of KHI, including 'special guests' and interviews. Nothing came of it, obviously, but this is still really cool!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Great interview! Reminds me of the older days when several of these were made. TuT

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome interview! :D I haven't read Sora no Hogoshai, but I'll have to check it out now~ It sounds really awesome! (And it would be absolutely awesome to see more of these interviews~ ;w;)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Great interview! Reminds me of the older days when several of these were made. TuT

Thanks! It means a lot having people check this thread out and give feedback! I think I've seen a few of the old interviews that were done way back. So yeah, it might become a regularly thing again unless I come up with something new.

Haha, neat. I'll defs read over this later on! You know it's funny, Noel and myself were playing around with the idea of having a small podcast centering around the creative section of KHI, including 'special guests' and interviews. Nothing came of it, obviously, but this is still really cool!

That would of been an awesome idea! I don't think nothing came out of said idea, because we have those interviews in the rp section after all! Someday, it might happen. The future is full of possibilities.

Awesome interview! :D I haven't read Sora no Hogoshai, but I'll have to check it out now~ It sounds really awesome! (And it would be absolutely awesome to see more of these interviews~ ;w;)

Why thank you. I couldn't of done it without spirit-of-light! Just a fair warning, Sora no Hogoshai will stomp on your heart, if you're a fan of any of the KH characters. It can get brutal, but its sooo good at the same time. ;u; <3 (Well, I might pester ask more writers if they'd like to be interviewed soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back