• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enter our Facebook Giveaway of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We are still four months away from the North American & European release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and all of these brand new trailers & screenshots are not making the wait any easier. To make the wait a bit more bearable, we have decided to give away another pre-order of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition to one lucky winner!

All you have to do in order have a chance to win (1) pre-order of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- is to:

• Like our Facebook page
  • Like & share this post. Shares must be public in order for the entry to count!
  • Leave a comment stating what game you plan to play in Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- first. You do not need to explain why, though we would be happy if you did!

A winner for the pre-order will be chosen at random after 5pm Pacific Time on Sunday, August 31st. All entrants must be able to receive packages from Amazon.com and the winner, once announced, must send us a Facebook message containing their name and address.

Good luck to everybody who enters!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Antar

Awards
I don't have Facebook so I can't enter, but I might as well post what I'll play first. I will go in the order of KH2, then KH BBS, and finally I'll watch Re:coded. I just don't want to go from KHBBS to KH2 because it will be harder to get used to the command menu than the command deck. Good luck everyone on the give-away!

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Did it! I'm prob going to watch the movie first, though, before playing KH2. They had that whole watching the movie before playing CoM to get some cards in KH 1.5, they prob could do something similar.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok... I have a concern. This giveaway along with all the rest you guys have done, is simply amazing. You watch out on how many times you make people freak out because Kingdom Hearts is just that awesome. Thanks for your time, and OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KH2 FM is definitely going first hahaha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok... I have a concern. This giveaway along with all the rest you guys have done, is simply amazing. You watch out on how many times you make people freak out because Kingdom Hearts is just that awesome. Thanks for your time, and OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH KH2 FM is definitely going first hahaha

xD Haha, thanks! (But we might have to keep giving you all heart attacks ;D )

MegaCore5

Awards
Its cool that you guys are doing another giveaway, and I really hope their will be another one when KH3 comes around! Thanks to everyone involved to make these fun events possible!

msk97x

I'd being playing Kingdom Hearts II mainly because it has my favorite characters and boss battles from the whole series. Roxas would be the best for both as a character you can play as and a boss you can fight!:cool:

broandgar

What if the winner is outside US? Are you going to pay for the shipping or the winner will pay?

Last edited:

ej mojrro

i honestly want to play kingdom hearts 2 final mix its my favorite in the series

Danny14

I cannot wait to play KH2FM. Been waiting for so long and finally the time is almost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back