• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mario Kart 8 Delux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Mario Kart 8

Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC | Polygon

10991121-4.jpg

10991121-3.jpg

dat motorcycle
....I have never wanted a Mario Kart game more than I do now....

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Update's been live for a couple hours now. Pretty fun, Mercedes-Benz karts aren't anything special but they're fun to use, and Battle Mode is made slightly more bearable with the onscreen map (now you at least know where everyone is).

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

According to articles I've seen, each DLC pack will include 8 new tracks (one cup of new tracks, one cup of classics). One of which was said to take place in Hyrule
Lanayru Desert from Skyward Sword needs to be there. It'll be fun to suddenly jump into the emptiness of the sandsea when all of a sudden one of those time-altering artifacts makes water appear and your kart turns into a hover. Another idea could be an erupting Death Mountain.

Gram

Banned
Awards

When did Super smash bros series get their own Kart game all out of a sudden? *after seeing linkin and Animal crossing character* o_o
When Links final smash broke the boundary between them allowing them to invade.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This is the only kind of DLC that I can get on board with.

Quizler

Awards
Re: Mario Kart 8 - now including Link

The update is pretty nice so far, I hope I can end up playing with my friends again since we all stopped playing pretty shortly after release. We played mkwii a ton but couldn't do the same for 7 or 8.
The DLC is soooo far away though, and the second set is even farther away, just let me play as Isabelle already!

KaiserAssassin

Lanayru Desert from Skyward Sword needs to be there. It'll be fun to suddenly jump into the emptiness of the sandsea when all of a sudden one of those time-altering artifacts makes water appear and your kart turns into a hover. Another idea could be an erupting Death Mountain.

I can only pray that cuccos will somehow be an obstacle on the course and that hitting more than one of them will cause a swarm to attack you.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

So, after this update, they changed the order that the 'View Highlights' and 'Next Race' buttons were in. Of course, it makes more sense the way it is now, but I was so used to it before, I always scroll down one by habit, and end up picking the wrong option

Gram

Banned
Awards

I can only pray that cuccos will somehow be an obstacle on the course and that hitting more than one of them will cause a swarm to attack you.

Better yet make it a weapon that lets you send a hoard of cuccos at an enemy~

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Well it is shaped like a horse head, so yeah.

jnh71193

Awards

Can't wait for the dlc to come out. I'm looking forward to playing as link.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Can't wait for the dlc to come out. I'm looking forward to playing as link.

Mario Kart 8's first dlc coming in late November

While an official launch date for Mario Kart 8′s first downloadable pack has yet to be confirmed, a recent listing on the Wii U eShop confirms said DLC is scheduled for a late November release. Mario Kart 8′s first DLC includes three new characters (Link, Tanooki Mario, and Cat Peach), four new karts (the Blue Falcon, B Dasher, Master Cycle, and the Tanooki Kart), in addition to eight new tracks, two of which being the Yoshi Circuit and Excitebike Area.

As to the other DLC:

Additionally, Mario Kart 8′s second DLC called ‘Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8′ will be released by the “end of May 2015,” and it includes characters like the Animal Crossing Villager, Isabelle, and Dry Bowser, in addition to four new karts and eight new tracks. Customers can purchase said packs individually for $7.99, or they can get them both at a discounted price of $11.99.

Damn. Isn't that just too far out?

jnh71193

Awards

The dlc is pretty awesome. My favorite new kart is the f-zero one. Hyrule Circuit and Mute City are both fun courses.

Sora67

Banned

Anybody excited for Thursday's new dlc? I know I am! Baby Park and Ribbon Land!

Back